Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

0temAtum's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0temAtum's Profile / 0temAtum's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Travel / Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by 0temAtum: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Puffydon1:
which kind level you dey.
on a higher frequency
Travel / Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by 0temAtum: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
ofuonyebi:

wonders they say will never end!

this our great GOD can do anything...oooo

this is why I pity politicians and rulers who never fear God..

they risk their soul, hearts, legs, hands, eyes even life for amendment

where are the Nigerians who complains of no shoes to their legs?
God Almighty is not what or who to be feared. The fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.

[quote author=Doctufos] Eta-n-tagba 14:1-3
1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.
Celebrities / Re: Idowu Philips 50 Years On Stage & 75th Birthday Celebration In Manchester (Pics) by 0temAtum: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
sollybaby:
50years on stage as what na.. Ayam not understanding..
as an actress, a nollywood actress

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Idowu Philips 50 Years On Stage & 75th Birthday Celebration In Manchester (Pics) by 0temAtum: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Iya Rainbow!!! Black and shiny. Looking younger than her age. More age to you ma as you enjoy the benefits of the universe. Ase!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by 0temAtum: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
I love this. Doing good to humanity is one of the golden rules of the Universe. Using the brain is also another important rule.

8 Likes

Career / Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:

Thank God u said its normal for me to think u re running kolo. So allow me to continue thinking that way. Give me ur address let me come and drop ur own uniform, it is ready
cheesy grin
Come to 15 Oke-Lisa in Ikorodu, I will be waiting for you there. Pls picture of my uniform first, lemme see if it's what I would like. grin
Career / Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:

Hahahahahaha
Bro on a serious note u sound somehow awkward most times. Its not a wish, its an observation.
Anybody talking like the future people will always sound awkward to the people in his days. It's a normal thing though. When Niklas(Nicholas) was talking about our civilization some two thousand years ago, he was hated and killed for saying impossible stuffs and his doctrine(The Nicolatian Doctrine) was burnt off and condemned. But now the civilization he predicted is here, so who was actually mad? Himself or the shortsighted people who killed him for seeing many years ahead?
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 0temAtum: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Dmacaw:
All the critics saw was the gift of a jet they all forgot how the ministry of Pastor Chris has helped nurture nobody's like Sinach and Frank Edward's into international superstar's. Congrats Pastor.

Eeh ehh, na imam you for tok say make e go nurture Oyakhilome church member na undecided

11 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 0temAtum: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

What are you saying...Abeg shift
you quoted me first, so shift too cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 0temAtum: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

It sure is... those who lie are afraid of the consequences of telling the truth.
And you think Christ Embassy isn't one?

13 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 0temAtum: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

If you know CE, you'll know they are not afraid of you or your kind.
This isn't in any way related to what I posted above.

46 Likes

Religion / Re: Who Is The Woman In Revelation Chapter 12? by 0temAtum: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
ojobolinda:
I will really appreciate it if u stop commenting in any of my post. The question i ask is directed to Christians. Am seeking knowledge frm fellow Christians like myself nt frm idol worshipper. So pls u can take ur theory elsewhere. Nt needed here
I'm sorry, but what I posted was the true history. It isn't a theory at all. Anyway there's no problem. It's only a matter of time before the light of God Almighty makes known the truth to as many who are ready to learn. Peace cool
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 0temAtum: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2017
These people will buy jets with church money and claim they were gifted with it. That's what is now trending undecided

230 Likes 18 Shares

Career / Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:
i have free uniforms to donate to some of my NL peeps in the conductor business
Madridguy (I have a complete set for one family)
Sarrki (I have two for couples)
alcatraz2005 (I have one for u)
yarimo (I have two for a couple adult and a kid)
Otematum (i have the yabaleft style)
GrandFinale2017 (I have a father and son To-match outfit)
Yyeske (I have 5 for u, u can use one and give ur brothers the rest)
Pls i still have more to donate, just mention any of ur favorite NL peep in the business and i will give him one.

If we dont empower the zombies, Who will?
Thanks for my mention, however, it is not good to wish a fellow human being madness. Please try to reevaluate the way you think. That I saw the revelation of Yahweh your god in a spiritual cage doesn't make me mad. All you need to do is to pray to your god, perhaps he will reveal himself to you so that you can see him in his spiritual cage. Peace cool
Religion / A Proverb Concerning Depression by 0temAtum: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2: 12-13

12. Depression is the greatest form of oppression. Let every homo avoid it like a plague.
13. Majority of suicidal cases are caused by depression and not by spiritual attack. And depression is psychological and not spiritual.
Religion / Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temAtum: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

And sooooo?
and so whaaaaaaaat!!!!
Jacksonville I can sight you o wink

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastors Are Tithers Not Tithe Collectors by 0temAtum: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2017
enshy:

You need to know that your efforts are futile.
As it concerns the Church of God, you are but a noise maker!
You aren't a stakeholder.
You are a God Hater like your Father, the devil...
Ask him to tell you truth, all of you are in a lost battle!
Tithe became a problem when God glorified His Church with prosperity and respect....Tithes are paid by us...Don't stress, we are fine!! Are you
Hmm. When the ignorant ones speak, the enlightened ones shake their heads in pity for them. First of all, you don't know what is God. You worship Yahweh as God Almighty? You are still far behind and you need to learn all over first before you can get started. Your case is like that of a child who is mistaking 1,2,3 for A,B,C. I wonder how anything such child is spelling would be correct.
Health / Re: Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Hold Hands In Public In Delta State. Photo by 0temAtum: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:
Maybe they were lovers before village people struck them with madness .
The hatred you urban people have for our grandparents in the village eeh, e no get degree. How do village people manufacture madness. Care to explain? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Wife Catches Pastor Having Sex With Church Member by 0temAtum: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
It's their way. Pastors And sex are five and six. Next!!!
Religion / Re: Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. by 0temAtum: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:5
5. He who pays tithe to a church pastor and expect reward is like a homo who sows bean seeds in the sea and expects it to germinate.
Religion / Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Macmoni:

c dis one mtcheeewe no go repent i can neva be decieved by agents of darkness
You are already in deception, what you need is the Light of God Almighty who created Yahweh the god of deception.
Religion / Re: Heaven Or Hell? Where Do You Choose To Go? by 0temAtum: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
uyigideon:
in the name of JESUS that is above all names, don't let anyone deceive you that there is no hell, where did it go? As long as there is heaven, there is also hell!
There was hell made by the imagination of Yahweh millions of years back, but the light of God Almighty has quenched it, because it doesn't follow the will of nature. So all that is left is heaven for the people who practice the christian religion. However, the heaven they'll find out is not as it is being described. It's a place of boredom but peaceful anyway. I've been there before so I can authoritatively tell you that it exists. Secondly, the name of Jesus is only above all names used for scamming people, but it isn't above all good names. Even my name, Otem, commands more respect than the name of Jesus in the spiritual realm. In fact, in the spiritual realm, it is Zeusus they recognise there and not Jesus.

1 Like

Religion / Re: 1,300 Rivers Cultist Lay Arms Down At Deeper Life's Crusade by 0temAtum: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who is the father of lies? undecided
Yahweh (Satan) if the first beings are put into consideration, but if humans are put into consideration, I will give that title to Eubius(a homo Erectus) and Eusebius( a homo sapiens).
Religion / A Proverb Concerning Tithe Payers by 0temAtum: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:5

5. He who pays tithe to a church pastor and expect reward is like a homo(person) who sows bean seeds in the sea and expects it to germinate.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temAtum: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:
Sooooo?
Soooooo?
Religion / Re: Pastors Are Tithers Not Tithe Collectors by 0temAtum: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Hey Goodmuyis, are you not the homo who prophesied that your god will humiliate me in seven days? It's more than fifty days now, yet your imprisoned god Yahweh I'd nowhere to be found. Lemme play the rap song I composed for your god when he failed back then.

Worldly Music
OtemAtum:
a Rhyme of Otem, composed when Abubakar Muyiwa challenged him to a contest in the name of his god Yahweh : Yahweh vs Otem (The Power contest)

It's time for another psychological contest
a challenge from Muyiwa Abubakar to test,
The power of fictitious Jesus on Atum's best
It's gonna bring the mighty fun of July to rest
As the D-day is the wonderful day of rest
It will be Saturday July 29 in the Nigerian South West
Who are going to to be our special guests?
As we make fun of Yahweh the evil beast.
Yahweh the stain of peace and the evil yeast
Whose words enslaved the minds of those who should be blest
Making humanity have the mindsets of the pests

It's not the first time Otem is making a mockery of this Yahweh
In the case of Arinze Goddy who thinks that using threats is the way
But ended up being the one left in total dismay
I'm sorry because I've tried to be silent on such funny display
Which left that user of Urim in total disarray
But I've got to bring it up again for the sake of today
For the purpose of this wonderfully written rhyme for the DeeJay
It was the story of how he prophesied against Otem to say
"You'll beg for bread within Twenty-One days from today"
I was glad because the prophecy made my day
And on July 7 the wonderful deadline D-day
I was here again putting recharge cards and money on display
And the prophesier himself ended up begging after two days
With his account number publicly on Nairaland display

It reminds me also of the case of Samuel Ekwueme the scammer
Who thinks that by duping the sheeple he would hammer
And sincerely he was doing his job well as the spammer
Who spams the Internet with his false testimonies like a dreamer
And when I told everyone he's a scammer he stammers
And he called me to plead for mercy and a cool of my temper.
Thinking that his scamming jobs I could hamper.
Okay I'm not actually a rapper
Therefore I'll cut my wrapper according to the cloth with the draper
This is to say I won't go into this story deeper
But I'll conclude by telling you the end of the story of Ekwueme the duper
He's currently on the run while at every news he sees he scampers
Fearing that he would soon be made to wear the prison slippers

Now GoodMuyis aka Abubakar Muyiwa the prophet
Today is the D-day to be humbled by Yahweh the puppet
But it didn't happen as Yahweh is caught in a spiritual net
Come and see me hit his head with a mallet
And dump my fat solid poo in his mouth like a toilet
Who is Yahweh where god Otem is making him his pet?
I have made the change of the brains of the gullible my target.
And Yahweh is left with no option than to regret.
I am sweeping all bad gods under the carpet
Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda shall I put in my waste basket
And leave them there for the generations to come in the sunset
Come join me to sing the song of victory blowing the trumpets
Sing from the corners of your houses to the markets
As we dump all the evil gods of the evil books in the caskets.

1 Like

Religion / A Proverb Concerning The 'holy Books' Of Religion by 0temAtum: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Doctufos:
Proverbs of Otem 2:4

4. A well packaged faeces shall appeal to the people and they shall call it a gem. So are the holy books of religion, filled with hatred towards humanity, yet well packaged for mind control.

1 Like 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? by 0temAtum: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2017
neonly:
Jesus would have come nd pick us d faithful leaving u children of hate behind like buhari grin grin grin

See what the Doctufos of truth said about people like you

Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:1
1. The foolish expects to be magically raptured to the sky, but the wise make use of machines to reach and explore the sky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.