Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. (3232 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
I have been in a r/ship for about 1yr and a half with lots of love involved though with a womanizer. He loved me and tried never to let me know he cheated though i would always know whenever our friends spoke about the stories they had.Time passed and one time he cheated on me again but this time he had live sex with this girl and most painful is that the news around town went that this girl is HIV+ and this time i hard it all, i still pretended i didnot know anything but for him he admited to me and said he agrees this time he has been caught pants down. Still i didnot say anything but after a period of two weeks, i heard him discuss in my neighbourhood with our friends that the girl tested + to preganacy and our friends wer' advising him to get rid of the prgnancy since he admitted he didnot know the girl at all. He objected saying he cannot concent to an abortion so i immediately sent him a message asking him if all i heard was true because he didnot know i was in one of the rooms in the house and heard everything. He denied saying he doesnot know wher' i get my rumours from. Time went on and he kept telling me we cant go on cause he doesnot deserve me, am too good for him we should forget the intimacy part of the r/ship but he can never afford to loose my friendship. sometimes i would ask him if i can come over to his place and all he says is not now. He is really very good to me and regrets having lost me but cant have me back even now that he let the other girl have an abortion. He comes to my place every day but doesnot allow me go to his place, buys me gifts and even celebrated my birthday with me and he really cares about me. What i dont understand stand is why he is nice to me yet he cant have me back. could he be HIV+? Because ever since he slept with that girl, he has never accepted me sleep with him, he only says not now and asks for my patience. please advice me.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Odunnu: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
How else do you want him to say it to you. Dont make him lose his ego abeg
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wait. When you have successfully seduced him to sleep with you and you test positive to HIV, you will understand.

The difference between acid and water is in the bathing. . .
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Bisjosh(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
My dear he's either HIV+ or he has a live-in lover angry
But what do u wanna gain in going to his house? haven't you learnt your lessons?
Face the reality girl!!!!!! FIND SOMEONE ELSE
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Honeycity(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: Wait. When you have successfully seduced him to sleep with you and you test positive to HIV, you will understand.

^^^just leave the foolish girl

@ poster I feel like landing you a cyber slap right now.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Bisjosh, he has no live-in girl because he leaves in my neighbourhood and actually leaves his keys behind whenever he goes off the week to work. Thouhgt i was trying to know if he stilled loved me after pushing me away thats why i asked to comeover to his place.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Rocktation(f): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Everything that rumour has, has turned out to be true so far. So why doubt this?
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Amya(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
Someone who you claim cheats on you, dumps you, is someone you want to take back with open arms? HIV or no, you are clearly sick upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by itiswell1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Amya: Someone who you claim cheats on you, dumps you, is someone you want to take back with open arms? HIV or no, you are clearly sick upstairs.

I think so.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Amya, it's not that i want him back but i also wonder whether i should hate him or be good to him because if he is HIV+ then surely he has saved me.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Amya(f): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
abby88: @Amya, it's not that i want him back but i also wonder whether i should hate him or be good to him because if he is HIV+ then surely he has saved me.

You say he's asking you to be patient with him. Meaning he probably sees a future between you two. He's probably staying away because of all he put you through, and sees it as a way to atone for all his wrongdoings in the past. Or he's got HIV and wouldn't want to pass it to you or he doesn't even know where he stands yet.

If you think he trusts you enough to confide in you, ask him to tell you exactly why he's avoiding you. You can also broach the HIV topic yourself and watch his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
@OP. Your character can be likened to that of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikwe.

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by tellwisdom: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
My dear, maybe he's scared u dont give him more HIV....Now, leave him with the HIV so you dont turn it to AIDS undecided undecided
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by DeBlunt: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
fighting so hard to be HIV+ . cheesy thats a new one

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by mimicue(f): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Are u sure ur ​☺ķªª¥.. God has delivered u and ur still asking why?
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Skywalker5(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: Wait. When you have successfully seduced him to sleep with you and you test positive to HIV, you will understand.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by henzly(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rocktation: Everything that rumour has, has turned out to be true so far. So why doubt this?

abeg no think twice
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Beync(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
U need to be slapped into reality. Why are pushing the young man so hard? @ list he has a conscience and doesn't want to pass you d hiv. U can break his door and rape him if u truly missing him. Mschew.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by ITbomb(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Where is the Slap Button

1 Like

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Beync(f): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
It's missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Konnektions146(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
The truth is dat de guy dont know his HIV status yet,he is tryin to buy time to confirm
i guess he`s got some conscience and tryin to avoid u so as not passs de virus to u.
but come to think of it, its like dere is no chemist selling con,dom in yur neighbourhood cos he did it with de girl and give am belle, and u want him to do it with u and u dont sound like u know wat is called SAFE SE.X.

please dont allow yur reasonable sense of reasoning get beclouded by some inconsequential bulls.hit like feeling, maybe u call it love

1 Like

Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by MMM2(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Op
I don't think he has hiv undecided
Test & see wink
Then u come & tell us wink
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2012
@ M M M, I have tested once since April and that was last week it was Neg+ and i never asked about his status ever since April when shit happened but before, we used to take tests together. Okay if he is not HIV+, then what is it? Friends please tell me how i should treat this guy cause we actually live together, eat together and even drink the same water and one funny thing is that, the days i treat him harshly and give him very bad atittude, he is totally disorganised and even becomes sick. I wanted to shift away but my friends said it would be corwadize.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: Someone who you claim cheats on you, dumps you, is someone you want to take back with open arms? HIV or no, you are clearly sick upstairs.
Abeg help me slap Her cos I can't do it
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Princeparix(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2012
abeg sis>no go d do nyt prayer 4 club or u want make devil give u food wey dey salty>nawa u o>if na me>usman bolt=>fiaaaa
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by MMM2(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2012
abby88: @ M M M, I have tested once since April and that was last week it was Neg+ and i never asked about his status ever since April when shit happened but before, we used to take tests together. Okay if he is not HIV+, then what is it? Friends please tell me how i should treat this guy cause we actually live together, eat together and even drink the same water and one funny thing is that, the days i treat him harshly and give him very bad atittude, he is totally disorganised and even becomes sick. I wanted to shift away but my friends said it would be corwadize.

I mean u should fu ck him again after 3 months go check ur hiv status
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2012
cry cry cry@M M M ofcourse i know your pissed. But onething you guys should understand is the fact that am just learning to know that love hurts so bad it being my first heart break. YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW I REALLY APPRECIATE WATEVER ADVICE YOUR GIVING ME AND I THINK SOMETIMES IS GOOD TO SPEAK OUT. THANKS ALOT GUYS.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by mspookie: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
i like ur spirit. ABOKOKU!
i also think hes counting down to 6 months to conduct an HIV TEST, U got to wait if waiting is d only option. another option is RUN
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poster! Die wiv him, ur legacy will b referenced forever.How stewpid! Plz rapeee him wen next u see him o!
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ Idowuogbo, rape him nara i cant even think of molesting him i just think saving me from HIV/AIDs that's if he is positive is enough to show how sorry he feels for me. Other things i don wanna know now.
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by abby88(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ ms pookie i think RUN is good just incase he turns out positive
Re: Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
abby88: @ Idowuogbo, rape him nara i cant even think of molesting him i just think saving me from HIV/AIDs that's if he is positive is enough to show how sorry he feels for me. Other things i don wanna know now.
Wtf! Seriously? SMH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. / Guy Gets Easiest Date Ever, Solely Because Of His Car / Crazy Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.