Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. (1390 Views)

Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by passy: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2006
La Porta get the deal '' i offer u 50,000,000 pounds for eto'o.'' says Abrammovich.but La porta president of barca says'' No amount of gold can make me sell eto'o out. he is not on sale.

if i may ask, must chelsea strive for all top players?

Though the guy in question does not buy the idea of him leaving his almighty barca for chelsea. But in case the bid favoures Abramovich and eto'o accepts to join chelsea. i think chelsea will do wonders next season.

So what does anyone here think abt this? be u a barca, chelsea or an objective soccer fan,

All suggestions, citisisms and whatever are wellcome cheesy
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Akolawole(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2006
@Passy

Can you give us link to this story?

I will give what i believe is the true story of this matter soon.

Only a stupid team can resist the best striker in the World now.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by passy: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2006
yes akolawole,
thx for contrbuting to this. but before getting into any link or u gining yr version of what u believe it's the truth to this. plz read over again and get what i mean. know who is Laporta and who is Abramovich. and who needas eto'o here. coz i've not said eto'o is on sale. i said his president is rejecting an offer made by chelsea's president. for laporta wants to keep eto'o as long as he can.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Akolawole(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2006
@Passy

When you are ready for me to react, please tell me.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by passy: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2006
AKOLA
plz u got the Yam and the knife u can move on with yr reaction to this issue all from u is highly well come cool well, but i don't think i have anything specail to let u react to this issue so u can go ahead with whatever package u have on this.
As 4 me, je suis toujours prete. that's ma name. EVER READY. smiley
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by nightrider: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
kola

Eto is not the best striker in the world. He is a very good striker, as a matter of fact he is an extremely good striker.

but look past the facade, ETO only became considered great after he moved to barcelona.
that is because he has excellent supply. from ronaldinho and Deco. so it's easier for him, since he was already very good.

The best strikers in the world are strikers that can make their own goals. Not the ones who just thrive of fantastic passes.
I'm not saying ETO is not exceptional, i'm saying his not the best.

Forget that i'm a gunner,

Thierry henry is the best, because he makes his own goals and dictates the game. if theirry moves to barca and he is playing behind dinho and deco. people go die o.

If eto moves to chelsea he might not be a hit. But Mourinho can't see that because they can't spot exceptional talent b4 it's exposed. unlike wenger and ferguson and rijkaard.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Akolawole(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2006
nightrider:

Thierry henry is the best, because he makes his own goals and dictates the game. if theirry moves to barca and he is playing behind dinho and deco. people go die o.

Now, you are no more objective.

How come?

Your Henry is as useless as anything in the National team

I better stop here ELSE i spit completely.
nightrider:

If eto moves to chelsea he might not be a hit. But Mourinho can't see that because they can't spot exceptional talent before it's exposed. unlike wenger and ferguson and rijkaard.

Professor Wenger spotted talents in Inamoto, Francis Jeffers, Reyes et la and the whole world see that grin
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by babwilms(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2006
Aba. Reyes is a good player and inamoto is not that bad either. A manager cant be making good signings all the time but as for Arsene Wenger all is signings are 99% good so the remainging can be ignored.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by passy: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2006
kola, her u are

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/interactiveEditorial/0,16398,3209_1093289,00.html

the 50,000,000 pounds bid link from chelsea for eto'o.

get it akolawole and get started with yr reactions i'm quite ready.

all participants are invited to read this link.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Priscila(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2006
there are so many things money cannot buy and all of you know.
Etoo is happy with where he is thats why he is given to striking like a rattle snake!

If anyone watched Etoo in that Benfica match the boy was fabulous!
The left flanking and that brilliant goal to that goalie Morreto was unheard of.
He is being well fed1 that he is overgrowing his kits so which money does he want?

Akolawole!
Moderator sir , I sense u ve something personal with Henry!
Whatever the case is ,try to accept he is the King of England just for now! sir please
Why do want to make us go in dolldrums at such a time? And why show much hatred towards our only pitch navigator. Biko! on'gwam eeeeeh.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Akolawole(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ Passy

You need to see the way i laugh after reading your link. Why ? In the link, quite a lot of players are linked to Chelsea.
Etoo, Andriano, Ballack and Freddy adu. Imagine!

@Everyone

It is true that Chelsea want Etoo but it was an informal bid in the region of £40m by Kenyon to Barca President while both were having a Drink.
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by passy: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2006
hello mr akolawole,
well i wonder what burst u into laughter after reading my link, anyway it boders me not. wheter u laughed or not atleast u had something u were laughing at and if i tell u why or what made u laughed. heeeeeeh u go think say na bad belle i get for u. However, whether eto'o is linked with others or not, my topic of concern here is him i wanted to talk abt him here and whenever i'll wish to talk abt those linked to him, i'll set another topic on them as 4 now, i'm discusing eto'o.and the deal on that link is 50 millon pounds and not 40 maybe u want to keep ten for yrself. if that's the deal no prob.

N/B. Whether it was said in a beer palour, or yr backyard oh it does'nt matter what matters here is that, at least it was said i thought u were going to argue that chelsea never made any such offer but if yr cyr is that it was said in a beer palour, then u got no point.

Anyway, what i want or betterstill my question here is that should eto'o join chelsea next season he's going to or chelsea will do wonders. so be u a Barca, Chelsea or fottball lover here, what is yr wiew to this. that's my concern in this post, cool Though he prefers playing where he is. wink
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by faajilawa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
hello Passy

i like etoo and i be chelsea fan. that story surprise me oo because i know etto don blab him mouth well well against chelsea and against mariwo in particular .remember all the kata wey ensue when chelsea dumped barca comot the champions league last season.i go dey surprsie oo if the bobo go fit work with mariwo after all dat.moreso dis one wey shevchenko and ballack don almost become chelsea signings .

another thing etoo fit come now make him no perform.we`ve seen a lot of big-money moves ending in disappointment both for the club and the player.the best thing for etoo na to stay for barca for now.nothing wey chelsea wan offer am him no get for barca .
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by babaragold(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2006
@passy,
it's v.v true chelsea has been biding to get eto'o next season and for even morethan what u say here but eto'o is very comfortable with his present club. i heard him over C. F.I ( CANAL FRANCE INTERNATIONALE) where he said ''Le football et joue a barca et non pas a chelsea. THAT FOOTBALL IS PLAYED IN BARCA AND NOT IN CHELSEA. he diplomatically closed them that way. well to me i don't think eto'o is after tha big money he loves his present club and that is why he renwed his contract lat season till 2010. well, he might decide to join chelsea maybe when he will be retiring. but talking of going to chelsea now, i don't think he likes it.

And talking of his performance should he finally accept to join chelsea i think he'll still remain who he is in barca u know a hero remains a hero no matter what and how he finds things since chelsea too is a great team as well. tongue
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by Priscila(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
I will be happy for him cos Spanians chant him alot!
He is subjected to racism alot unlike Drogbas and Toures in England!
Anyway I love him most at barca
Re: Abramovich & Morinho Can Die For Eto'o. A 50,000,000pounds. Offer. by babaragold(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Pricille,
i think yr option is mine too dear. but if i have to choose or decide 4 him in this matter, then i'll not hesitate to prefer he stays in Barca for many other reasons too. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Vs Rooney: Who Is Better? / Wenger Accused Of Giving His Players Drugs. / Football Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.