Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER (7666 Views)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI / Post-utme News And Past Questions, All Schools. Where It All Started(vnti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
I did say Ayodeji's ban was to keep him away this admission season. I feel nothing for Silas or the MadeMANN who started this thread
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
yungryce:
ur words r trash. if sm1 scammed u doesnt mean others shld fall prey. u mark ur own words. once beaten, twice shy
I dey pity u cos u lack knowledge and understanding.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Skywalker5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu: I did say Ayodeji's ban was to keep him away this admission season. I feel nothing for Silas or the MadeMANN who started this thread

Lol at admission season. grin grin this is their season to find maga
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sky-walker:
The only thing I would say to Silaswap is that u knew it was runs.u paid to cheat and u got cheated.Dont see any reason to ban the Ayodele guy.if u had gone through the right channel which is to read ur book and pass,this would not have happened.it's a lesson to everyone looking for shortcut.which makes me wonder why people pay agents rather that school direct.now I understand

Guy don't say that,the government is to be blamed for all this...
There will be senators list,governor's list,commissionals list,chairman's list,Honourables list and traditional rulers list...after all this what do you think will remain for those who truly prepared for the exam?....so I don't really blame him cos everyone wants to get admitted...

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by orelove4liff: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
mayorall:

Guy don't say that,the government is to be blamed for all this...
There will be senators list,governor's list,commissionals list,chairman's list,Honourables list and traditional rulers list...after all this what do you think will remain for those who truly prepared for the exam?....so I don't really blame him cos everyone wants to get admitted...
ui admissn is for those who merit it's nt dat corrupt lik oda universities.i didnt knw until i got into d system.any1 who wants go to ui must read even d vc son wont get admissn if he doesnt deserve it
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by pendusky(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu: If you have nothing to say, Pendusky, get ur arse out here in peace.
What is your experience with the education section of NL? Do you have anything with VNTI? Lets hear you.

Lol, i heard u be headmistres in NL primary skul grin grin
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
orelove4liff: ui admissn is for those who merit it's nt dat corrupt lik oda universities.i didnt knw until i got into d system.any1 who wants go to ui must read even d vc son wont get admissn if he doesnt deserve it

I can't dispute that fact cos you are in the system u wil knw much abt d skul dan I do but in 2010 my Pastor Bishop David Oyedepo made a statement when preachin...
He said a young man cam 2 im cryin he does nt knw any1 at ui datz y He didn't gain admsn into ui,pastor sent im back 2 ui and at d gate a man takn his son 4 admsn gav im a ride and the man tuk im and his son 2 wie dey wil b gven admsn...and wen dey got dere,d guy was offered admsn y d man's son was askd 2 try his luck next year...
So I don't knw mayb ui jst bkum runs free..
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
I called Ayodeji752 dat i'm coming to collect my money from him at ui 2day, He told me to come when i got 2 is house i discovered ayodeji752 has travelled 2 ondo state out of fear and till now he has refuse 2 pick my calls. I pity d coward ayodeji752 cos he who fight and run away will live 2 fight another day. I must make sure i collect my #15,000 naira back from him. The bloody bastard has deleted his facebook account out of fear.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by orelove4liff: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Silaswap: I called Ayodeji752 dat i'm coming to collect my money from him at ui 2day, He told me to come when i got 2 is house i discovered ayodeji752 has travelled 2 ondo state out of fear and till now he has refuse 2 pick my calls. I pity d coward ayodeji752 cos he who fight and run away will live 2 fight another day. I must make sure i collect my #15,000 naira back from him. The bloody bastard has deleted his facebook account out of fear.
y u did u hav to call him b4 going there?who told u scammers refund money?i pray he wont set u up when u see him.he will neva return d money if truly he scammed u bt he might giv u if he didnt scam u
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
orelove4liff: y u did u hav to call him b4 going there?who told u scammers refund money?i pray he wont set u up when u see him.he will neva return d money if truly he scammed u bt he might giv u if he didnt scam u
I will make ayodeji752 pay 4 scamming me.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
pendusky:

Lol, i heard u be headmistres in NL primary skul grin grin

LMAO
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
oladayo042: Odunnu is a NL moderator not FB moderator. If VNTI want to prove his/her innocence, it must be here on NL and should stop shouting "our work speak for us" like herbal medicine sellers inside Molue.

Yes ΐ kήow she's †hε moderator, at least he post some comment, even †hε guy that create this thread, and accused VNTI is not replyin †o any post
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mykhel995: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Silaswap: I called Ayodeji752 dat i'm coming to collect my money from him at ui 2day, He told me to come when i got 2 is house i discovered ayodeji752 has travelled 2 ondo state out of fear and till now he has refuse 2 pick my calls. I pity d coward ayodeji752 cos he who fight and run away will live 2 fight another day. I must make sure i collect my #15,000 naira back from him. The bloody bastard has deleted his facebook account out of fear.
You, sir, are an even greater fool than Ayodeji752. I was on the UI thread last year and he was there. He's still there this year and from the looks of things he'll still be there next year and you foolishly paid him money. You know this is a public forum right? A UI official can easily find this page and do you know what that means for you? Is it admission you're looking for? Maybe you'll wisen up when you're caught. FOOL. Also, people who read for and passed the exam must be mugus abi? Since you believed you'd pay and get "one of the four highest scores". Please get your pathetic self out of here.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by passionate88: 2:57am On Jul 29, 2012

hahahaha I don laff enter dream land.... chai
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by orelove4liff: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Silaswap: I will make ayodeji752 pay 4 scamming me.
fool!hw are u going to force him to pay o?if u had scored 90 in post utme would u hav come here to tel nairalanders hw u got it?abeg get out of dis place
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by ShehuAba(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2012
@orelove4liff y u makn jest of dis guy. Weren't u d one dat said u were scammed by ayodeji of 100,000 last year. Or are u joking? Lets get things right. Silaswap was totaly wrong 4 paying ayodeji dat amount of money nd Ayodeji did a wröng thing 2. Both guys need 2 b blamed. @orelove4liff had it been u were nt admitted last year nd u paid such amount of money last yr wot would u do. @all dis is a bitter truth never u trust anybody nd if u join a public forum lyk dis try 2 view d previous pages if posibl. Cos wen d former ui thread by Llehye began ayodeji said he applied 4 nursing science last yr bt he was given anoda cours in agric so he's aplying again 4 Nursing science cos dat's his desired course. Later on in d thread wen he had a disagreemnt wt som1 he said he had bin 2 unijos uniabuja b4 comin 2 UI in 2008 dat he's a student. So guys u nid 2 wise up No Lele, Dnt dull urself b4 dy scam u. @ayodeji if u're truly a scammer u shld knw dat Nemesis wil catch up wt u one day. 9ce tym guys
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2012
orelove4liff: fool!hw are u going to force him to pay o?if u had scored 90 in post utme would u hav come here to tel nairalanders hw u got it?abeg get out of dis place
Naa all ya families b fool. U dis mad boy dat doesn't even know 1 + 1.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tomiwa20(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2012
@silaswap, wat is wrong wit u self,UI u re after RUNZ and also in unilorin trend u ave a source who is telling u force news,na u knw self.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by orelove4liff: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2012
tomiwa20: @silaswap, wat is wrong wit u self,UI u re after RUNZ and also in unilorin trend u ave a source who is telling u force news,na u knw self.a word is enough for the wise
dont mind d fool dat couldnt differentiat btwn masculin and feminine names.it seems he is so much interested in payin b4 gettin admissn.he be like say u havnt learnt ur lesson
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2012
orelove4liff: dont mind d fool dat couldnt differentiat btwn masculin and feminine names.it seems he is so much interested in payin b4 gettin admissn.he be like say u havnt learnt ur lesson
May God 4give u.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Tosinsure: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
This guy has created another account...smh
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
What is his new account?
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Omoswags(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Odunnu: The username VNTI+ was online till 11:30pm yet couldnt refute the allegation. Its safe to conclude he is a thief. A miserable cheap thief at that!
@OP: sorry for you. I have no pity for you. With the amount of time, energy and resources I dedicate to this board, only a fool should be scammed!
How many times have I had to warn, ban, hide/delete/modify the posts of this same VNTI? If you'd taken time to run thru his posts, you would have made a better judgement.
Just the same way I dont trust him thats how I dont trust so many of them here and its not rocket science detecting them
i am new 2 nairaland forum, n since i joined, i av watchd d way u insult people directly n indirectly or 4 an excuse of u being d moderator. As a moderator, u r expected 2 act with maturity wen dealing wit issues such as dis. Can u bring out ny evidence of u calling VNTI a scam?? D answer is a capital 'NO'. I dnt av ny serious tyn 2 do here in nairaland 4 now o, so u cn refused d truth n ban me, but d truth is u r a moderator(a leader) behave lyk one. If i were d moderator, i wld ban u 4 using dose insultive words lyk calling VNTI a thief, & indirectly calling anoda a fool. U cn give an excuse 4 ur failure as a leader, but i av said ma beat.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
Omoswags: i am new 2 nairaland forum, n since i joined, i av watchd d way u insult people directly n indirectly or 4 an excuse of u being d moderator. As a moderator, u r expected 2 act with maturity wen dealing wit issues such as dis. Can u bring out ny evidence of u calling VNTI a scam?? D answer is a capital 'NO'. I dnt av ny serious tyn 2 do here in nairaland 4 now o, so u cn refused d truth n ban me, but d truth is u r a moderator(a leader) behave lyk one. If i were d moderator, i wld ban u 4 using dose insultive words lyk calling VNTI a thief, & indirectly calling anoda a fool. U cn give an excuse 4 ur failure as a leader, but i av said ma beat.

Guy Odunnu has a lot of reason for saying that,this VNTI of a person didn't alter a word abt d alegatns made against im,he said his work speaks 4 im,datz wat brings abt d conclusn by moderator....
Morova u ar wrong 4 al ds abusiv wordz u hurled against Odunnu...I XPECT U 2 APOLOGISE...
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by passionate88: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
mayorall:

Guy Odunnu has a lot of reason for saying that,this VNTI of a person didn't alter a word abt d alegatns made against im,he said his work speaks 4 im,datz wat brings abt d conclusn by moderator....
Morova u ar wrong 4 al ds abusiv wordz u hurled against Odunnu...I XPECT U 2 APOLOGISE...

He didn't abuse Odunnu and I'm in support of him... We are always fast in criticizing the govt. while we do worst than them.... Mr. Mayorall you just want to curry favour(s) from Odunnu that's why you are asking him to apologize
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
passionate88:

He didn't abuse Odunnu and I'm in support of him... We are always fast in criticizing the govt. while we do worst than them.... Mr. Mayorall you just want to curry favour(s) from Odunnu that's why you are asking him to apologize

What favour did I want 2 receive from sum1 I don't knw and not God?....Am only advicing im cos he said he is new on ds syt and I tot dat was y he tokd lik dat...Madam Odunnu has also ofnded me also wen she closd my thread in may wtout any notice bt I blv as far as educatn forum is concern on nairaland she is d leader and if I can't comply wt her I av 2 create my own site also and bkum king dere so nairalanders letz kip our wings...
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2012
mayorall:

What favour did I want 2 receive from sum1 I don't knw and not God?....Am only advicing im cos he said he is new on ds syt and I tot dat was y he tokd lik dat...Madam Odunnu has also ofnded me also wen she closd my thread in may wtout any notice bt I blv as far as educatn forum is concern on nairaland she is d leader and if I can't comply wt her I av 2 create my own site also and bkum king dere so nairalanders letz kip our wings...

Hey bro †o mε ΐ think omoswags and passionate88 is correct, am in support of them as weℓℓ... You want †o get noticed. Madam Odunnu suppose to make investigation before she start insulting people. MADE MANN who create this thread refuse †o comment... Mayoroll before ΐ forget, she's †hε leader of nairaland primary school, not just nairaland.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Omoswags(m): 4:36am On Jul 30, 2012
mayorall:

Mr Mayorall, i didnt give anybody, please take your time & read tru again, pick out the insults and i will apologise. I may be new to nl, but i have friends who are members of nl for a long time, so i have always have interest here especially the educatn part of it. I think what i am pointing out is, when a person who is suppose to be moderating a section in NL starts shouting 'thief thief,' with no prove, who now becomes the refree? Who now investigates? Pls lets be wise. I greet you.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Omoswags: Mr Mayorall, i didnt give anybody, please take your time & read tru again, pick out the insults and i will apologise. I may be new to nl, but i have friends who are members of nl for a long time, so i have always have interest here especially the educatn part of it. I think what i am pointing out is, when a person who is suppose to be moderating a section in NL starts shouting 'thief thief,' with no prove, who now becomes the refree? Who now investigates? Pls lets be wise. I greet you.

Don't be annoy pls I don't want wat I'm nt yet qualified for on my name am stl an undergraduate nt a master degree older (mr mayorall)....
Rmemba I didn't say VNTI is a scammer I only said wat lead 2 moderator's conclusn and if I were 2 b d moderator 2,dat wud av bin my conclusn since he failed 2 say anytn on d alegatns made against im....
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mayorall(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2012
micoyankee:

Hey bro †o mε ΐ think omoswags and passionate88 is correct, am in support of them as weℓℓ... You want †o get noticed. Madam Odunnu suppose to make investigation before she start insulting people. MADE MANN who create this thread refuse †o comment... Mayoroll before ΐ forget, she's †hε leader of nairaland primary school, not just nairaland.

Read tru again "as far as educatn forum is concern on ds nairaland" rmemba I put educatn nt jst nairaland..
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Omoswags(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2012
mayorall:

Don't be annoy pls I don't want wat I'm nt yet qualified for on my name am stl an undergraduate nt a master degree older (mr mayorall)....
Rmemba I didn't say VNTI is a scammer I only said wat lead 2 moderator's conclusn and if I were 2 b d moderator 2,dat wud av bin my conclusn since he failed 2 say anytn on d alegatns made against im....
oga, 'Mr' is a polite or formal title used in front of a man's name. U dnt need ny degree 4 u 2 b called Mr mayorall pls consult ur dictionary. As 4 u doin d same tyn dat she's doin or she did, *smh* d biggest problem wit we nigerians is dat 'correction' is a taboo. I have said wat i tink is ryt. U cn decided which u wnt. I hope u enjoy ur day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDA Past Questions And Answers FREE PDF Download 2020/2021 / Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / Official Prospective Students Of Uniben 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.