Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? (27303 Views)

Hilarious Photo: Electric Pressing Iron Made By HP / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Pressing Iron With Small Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by omrex: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2012
The Iron was said to be made partially of Gold (the cock)...used it well back in the days and was looking for it badly when I was told the Cock was made of gold some years back.
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by DAVE5(m): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2012
used only wen i traveled to d village. it has a funny look though
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by Chinboli(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2012
yeah oh. . . . And stil in vogue now in some part of lagos by tailors
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by olabiz2010: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
Used it very well during ♏Ɣ sec sch days, as Big boys must iron their uniform na, and when there is no 'light' wetin man go do
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by yemisife(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
I am looking for this kind of iron urgently.
Where could I get a good one to buy?? Any advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Haha any body that did not use this iron is an ajebo- and infacy did not really see hardship I would say that iron still rocks and is still in existence and tailor use it till date to press clothes -cos of our electricity wahala
Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
yemisife:
I am looking for this kind of iron urgently.
Where could I get a good one to buy?? Any advise will be highly appreciated.

do you buy this also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed This Morning / Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart? / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.