Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (16498 Views)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Damola311 Is A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ideyhail: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2012
i see desmond as sm1 who must be a very hungry man with means of no livlihood, so d only opportunity he has he converted himself in2 a fraudster. he must be a jobless nd unemployd youth nd a pauper. d only way 4 survival is 2 dupe. pls if u need a bb or laptop jst work 2 a shop nd get ursef one, dier ar shops out dier in lagos dt sell gud used fones nd laptops at gud prices rada dan faling prey 2 one big thief out dier. scams ar al over d net, especialy our desperate nigerian brodas dt hav no oda means of leavin. hungar,poverty,destitution,cravings 4 ilicit wealth ar d causes of al dis we see dis days. dont be fooled by any goat dt say he wil deliva dis 2 u wen u pay,if u must buy 4rm such see him,go to his place direct 2 get ur products if at al dey eva existed. so be wise, lets redeam d image of our gr8 country online. guys as d poor scammer is tryin 2 scam nd put a bread on his table let me go have myself some hotdogs nd some pieces of prawncrackers 4 breakfast

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by tessyade: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
It's sad to hear or read of people fallen prey to scammers. From the first day i saw this thread i knew this desmond in question is a scammer. Our people should be wise and not allow the sweet tongue/juicy offers of these scammers to block their sense of reasoning. My two cent.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by FUNSHYCOOL(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
God will see us all through.... That is just my believe... What's meant to be will be winkGod will see us all through.... That is just my believe... What's meant to be will be
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by TCD: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Naa was oo, people shouldn't fall for this scam. I hope anybody considering doing business with this foolish Desmond will Google his name and find the numerous crimes he's committed. So many Nigerians are just gullible. It's always good to research someone before you commit money to them.

For his defenders on this thread, they are scanners too, thank God they have exposed themselves, I see they have all at one time or the other advertised cars for sale, people should beware and never buy anything from them.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by donsola(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
The man in question is a big scam Artist. DO NOT PAY MONEY INTO HIS ACCOUNT.. He is an unrepntant baskatd.. Remember a saying if its too good to be true then it probably isn't..AWOOF dey run belle..

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ZAYD(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Desmond Ewomazino is a big time scammer. He has been in this fraudulent activities for some times now changing identity and address nearly every year. I believe he will be on the list of EFCC OR SSS. All the replies above are hand-work of him. People should spread this news so as to stop him from this fraudulent activities. Read this post;I found on fb http://www.facebook.com/bertgain

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Ewoma45(f): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2012
WebSurfer: ₪Å̶̷̩̥͡ wa o! This is pure scam, but why would my fellow tribal guy be doing something like this, ₪Å̶̷̩̥͡ name sounds very much like An isoko n we ǻr̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ normally innovative people with good minds, SMH, I can help deal with him sha
cry U own beta sef.d guy z my name sake.EWOMAZINO.pls Desmond live by d meaning of EWOMAZINO

2 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Rockcalvary(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
the guy is a bloody scam. i paid money to his account since the 3rd of july and till now when i call him, he still gives excuses. my own case is worse because he picks my calls and keeps giving me excuses and fixing appointments and not showing up. i have wasted soo much money on phone calls and transport fare. pls beware of him. and i pray God will punish him for me, cos i am a student who just innocently thought this was a great idea to earn extra income to compliment what my parents can give me, by buying phones from him to resell. please nobody should pay any money to his account. he is a bloody scammer

2 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Sky-walker:

Lol your second paragraph says it all.especially the last line.run man, run grin
guy i advice u wunt get any reasonable tin here (dnt get me wrong)in crimes lik dis dere is always an acomplice so dos postin myt be as well...it hapened to me by one jeffdafinest hes a fool nd a cheat. So becarefu abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Adeyolae: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
THE GUY IS A SCAMMER AND DEFINITELY ON THIS FORUM TO LURE OTHER PEOPLE AND DISPOSSESS THEM OF THEIR MONEY. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY HIM AND HE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO SEND ME ANOTHER WEBSITE HE USES TO SCAM WHEN I MADE SURE ONE OF HIS SITES WAS CLOSED. WITH ALL THIS INFO, IF YOU PAY HIM MONEY, THEN YOU ARE GREEDY!

HE WILL NEVER, EVER DELIVER ANYTHING TO YOU. HE CHANGED HIS DIAMOND BANK ACCOUNT TO FIRST BANK BECAUSE THE EFCC ARE ON TO HIM THERE.

POST HIS NAME ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE. DID I SEE A POST WHERE HE WANTS PEOPLE TO PAY HIS SECRETARY? THIS GUY REALLY MEANS TO HURT PEOPLE. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF ESTABLISHING MY CASE WITH THE EFCC. HE DESERVES THEIR VISIT.

BE WARNED.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by bukky1989: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
hi everyone,
This is to inform everyone especilly those that desmond ewomazino formally bright ezuike aka london2naija as duped should please contact the EFCC with their teller attached so they can get the bastard. Just go to the contact us on their site http://www.efccnigeria.org and send it through your email and if you can't find the teller just email them,I believe they should be able to trace it from the bank. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by onuocha: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Desmond or no Desmond i will show u that am from Ekiti just be watching. U THINK U CAN EAT MY 20K AND RUN?
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by chally02(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2012
i bought a package from dis guy for 3k on hw to import cheap laptops , though it was 5k ,i beg and he sold it 4 3k 4 me promising to deliver to my mail box with 24 hrs, dis dude didnt deliver it and many times wen i called he wuldnt pick...except i use another number, infact he was practically avoiding me..i and my friend wanted to buy 2 laptops but we just decided to test him wit d 3k to c hw fast he will deliver...afta a week of calling and texting , he nw sent a mail to my box dat he wants business partners so they buy buy laptops in hundreds cos they will b cheaper, these was wen i got angry and replied him back with curses...sum1 who has not show intergrity wit just 3k ,hw can i nw do business with him dat will cost me thousands..
To my greatest surprise, he sent d package and wit sum annoying reply dat sumtin will happen to me...meaning he culd hav sent d package since i made d payment bt decided nt to...i wonda y people bhav like dis , any way thank God 4 d test cos it worked and he proved to me he was a scam, i and my friend wuld hav lost thousands to him if i had paid 4 d laptops first....
Guys please b careful o , dis hungry scams are everywhere
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2012
I just hope more people are being exposed to this scammer. I wish this makes it to the FP so that more people would be enlightened.

I thank God i didnt send my hard earned cash to him.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ZAYD(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Desmond is a big time thief and he will never change despite all the noise people are making all over the internet in Nigeria. He is still continue to promote his scamming activities. God in His Infinitive mercy will get him caught soon..Below is another scaming mail he sent today...

Goodmorning

Happy New month, hope you are enjoying yourself with your family and friends.

Well if you know me very well you should know i don't really know how to preach about my product/packages But what i saw this morning really shocked and baffle me i swear. Few days ago i introduced to you a system that you just need to setup and it will continuously making you some cool cash even though you are
a newbie.

Here is the shocking story...

Just before i went to Bed last nite i logged into the 2 bloody powerful sites and did what i was supposed to do and went to sleep I woke up and found a whooping sum of $132 in my Liberty Reserve Account. To be sincere, this is not a Joke. Don't think am trying to convince you to buying the product, but just telling
you how powerful this System Rocks Am so excited that i've found for myself a system that doesn't require me to do any single work but continue earning.

Let me quickly tell you a secret...

Since 3 years that i was Following Bright Esiuke and other internet marketers and buying their ebooks i never made a dime But this one has really shocked me cos
i never believed money can be money online, this is why you never see me advertising money making materials. Like you all know, this offer was finally closed and shut down yesterday. But for the sake of the happiness in my heart, i have decided to extend the offer till Monday. This means, you still stand the chance
of grabbing this 30mins Bloody offer by Monday been 3rd of Sept. 2012.

The price remains N2,000

To order, pay to any ECOBANK nationwide

Account Name: Faith Okoye
Account Number: 0601114046
Bank: Eco Bank

After payment, text "Bloody 30mins cash package" with your name, teller number and email address to 08052889424. You will get the full package plus
the Bonus 15mins after payment confirmation from our Bank.

BONUS!!!

If you place an order for this Newly Release package, you stand the chance of getting the Latest software plus cheat to Browse the internet free of charge for the
next 3months
WARNING: The Offer Closes On MONDAY!!!

So Act Now

Engr. Desmond
08052889424 (Sms Only)
--------------------------------------------------

Hello
Please Read this mail carefully and make sure you read it to the end.

Well, it's another Friday Again, i was thinking few hours back, what i could give out as an offer for my lovely students Due to popular Demand For Laptops,
I decided to Bring out 2 Laptops I ordered personally for myself And Just 2 Lucky People Stand the Chance of Owning this Laptop at a Give-away price

Please be informed that these Laptops are Uk Used (Not Brand new) I will be giving out these Laptops for Just N20,000. Click On the Link Below To See the Toshiba And The Dell Laptop

http:///ToshibaLappy
http:///DellLappy

NOTE: The Normal Price For this Laptops At Computer Village In Ikeja, Ranges from 50k - 65k. You can go and confirm. Am not Getting not even a Dime From
the sales of these Laptops, Infact the N20k is Below the Cost Price. I bought this Laptop $150 (N22,500) each From My Secret Uk Website.

TO Prove this to you, click the Link below and see for yourself http:///PriceProof

I guess you've Seen that for yourself Am just giving this laptops out to enable those who can not afford Laptops at the Shop, to enjoy the benefit of surfing the internet right from the comfort of their home

Below Are The Specification Of The Laptops:

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Storage: 520GB (5400rpm) SATA
Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator
Wireless, webcam and Bluetooth
DVD/CD writter
Battery Life: 6hrs Confirm
Price: N20,000

ATTENTION:
If you order this Laptop, i will show you the deep secret site to get such clean and very cheap Laptops even at the Rate of $100 (N15,000)
I will personally coach you how you can also have them cheap from Uk to Your Door-Step without Paying any Courier Charges

STEP TO ORDER FOR THIS LAPTOP:
Call me on 08052889424 to confirm if the Laptops are Currently on Ground. Then Rush to Any EcoBank Close to you and Pay the Sum Of N20,000 To the Account
Details Provided Below

Bank: Ecobank

After Payment, send us your Name, correct address, teller number and a Valid Phone Number which you must keep on so we can reach you while we are coming to your place. We Deliver The same Day!

WARNING: I Have Just the Toshiba And the Dell Laptop Left. It's A Friday Special offer... This Means you can't key into the Offer After Friday,
So you Better Stop Doubting and Call us now to Order yours
NOTE: All payment should be directed to the Bank as we don't receive cash payment for security reasons. You have to help us to serve you Better

Wish you A Splendid Weekend Ahead

Desmond
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by ZAYD(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2012
Desmond Ewomazino will never change from his fraudulent activities.Below is the mail i recieved from him.

Goodmorning GOLD

Happy Weekend!

Well i want to apologize
for not able to take any orders
yesterday, for those wanted to
pay for the laptop yesterday
whom i refused payment

Am deeply sorry for not accepting
your payment, it was due to the fact
that i was so busy that couldn't have
been able to deliver that yesterday

Pls forgive me..

Meanwhile, i want to give room for
those who are ready to place an order
using an Online transfer

Yes... You can now pay to our
Bank Using An Online Transfer

So if you are interested in the
2 Uk Used laptops i have on
Ground, you can order for it
today being Saturday through
an e-banking

To View The Pictures Of The Laptops
incase you've not seen them before

Just Click the Link Below:

http:///ToshibaLappy

http:///DellLappy

The Price Remains N20,000 for the
Next 24hrs

WARNING: You will not see this offer
By Monday cos i will be too Busy to
attend to any order

Infact i won't be in Lagos Next
week as i have a seminar with
my company next week

So you have to place your order
Now, Only Those who Run an Online
Banking stand the Chance of keying
into this Red Hot Offer

Below Is The Account Details:

Bank: EcoBank

After Payment text me your transaction
ID, with your full names and Number
to my personal line: 08052889424

Then you are Guaranteed of Getting
the Laptops Today

For those who needs A BlackBerry
Bold 5, i have a clean one for sale

The Price remains N30k

NOTE: Don't Say I didn't tell you

The Offer Won't Be Available by Monday!

ATTENTION:

For those who want to Learn the deep
secret where and How i order these
items, kindly show your interest By
Sending me a text

This is a 3 days online coaching
It's far beyond what you get in an
ebook

The Price for this training is N5k

So Act Now!

Desmond
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by westcyde: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
reading this tread is really funny i was ready to pay this guy 40000k for two laptops but i gave him a condition on one on one meeting but he refuse which business man refuses cash in business
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ha! That same fool called Desmond also ate my 55k when I wanted to buy a touch2. He is a broke scammer.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by adeleke4real: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2012
I can not imagine people praising and celebrating thieves and scamers in our society. Desmond used to bomberd my email with his scam mails on daily basis which made me belief him. i called him severally and we discussed as to how i can buy a mini laptop from him which he sells for 10,000:00. I made payment on Monday 15th and uptill this moment Monday 22nd of october, i have not heard a word from him and when i called him he never pick calls and i later used another number to call him which he picked and started saying things whether i saw what was written on his website.
In one word he has not till now delivered his promise of sending the laptop i paid for and never said a word as to what the delay was.

I pray all of you not to fall prey of this scammer called Desmond Ewomazino, with Ecobank account name as Faith Okoye and facebook name as Eng Desmond.

Remove yourself from his mailing list by scrolling down the mail he sends to. You will see a wide blank page but(SIGN OF SCAMMERS), still scroll down the page you will see the options to remove your self from his fraudulent mailing list.

HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A SCAMMER

BE WARNED!!! NAIRALANDERS
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by cooldee(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
It pained me that i did not see this thread on time to share my own experience too. This guy is a sscammer and all the names that has posted here that he delivered to them. He is the same person using different accounts to make this posts. Before i made payment of 35k into his account, we were talking well on fone and he replied my mails instantly but immediately i paid money into his account, he suddenly stopped replying me and he was using a first bank account then. My friend that works in the bank told me that he withdrew the money immediately with an atm card in Benin, while he told me to go wait for him in badagry that he was at his office there. I have learnt my lesson now. But i am assured he will be caught one day. Like the popular yoruba saying , everyday is for the theif but one day he will be caught i am rest assured and even though he may not return all the money he has fraudulently gottn from pple, he will suffer greatly for it , in 7folds. I wish i could see him when he is caught and facing his punishments.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
i dont know why seun or the mod has refused to move this issue to the front page. A whole lot of people should be sensitized about scammers like Desmond. I almost paid him 25k for a laptop months ago until i googled him out.
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by holusormi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
hmnnnn, all of you screaming bout Desmond,pls do yourselves a big favor and shut up..i mean all of you...
firstly,90 percent of people who fall for scams are greedy, haba...did u guys see the specs of the laptops u wanted to buy for 20k ?, if u guys weren't so foolish and if greed had not taken the better part of your reasoning,yall should have known it's a big scam....the dude only played on your greed,, and may Sango bless his hustle for that..if u want value,pay for it or better still look for Yahoo boys in your area,u would get a good deal from them,,chikena!!! NB : IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT USUALLY ISN'T....
secondly,, abeg na naija we dey,, NEVER AND I REPEAT, NEVER send money to someone you haven't met to buy you sturvs,, and as much as possible, avoid all this online business transactions and save yourselves Lots of hypertension...
and as for u Mr Desmond,,,u wan carry the money go Heaven abi imagine all the curses wey people dey place upon u...later in the future if your 5 or 10 kids and their mother(s) suddenly run mad or die,u start blaming one witch in your village..karma is a bitch,, it will surely come for u......

7 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Maleeq(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2012
holusormi: hmnnnn, all of you screaming bout Desmond,pls do yourselves a big favor and shut up..i mean all of you...
firstly,90 percent of people who fall for scams, haba...did u guys see the specs of the laptops u wanted to buy for 20k ?, if u guys weren't so foolish and if greed had not taken the better part of your reasoning,yall should have known it's a big scam....the dude only played on your greed,, and may Sango bless his hustle for that..if u want value,pay for it or better still look for Yahoo boys in your area,u would get a good deal from them,,chikena!!! NB : IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT USUALLY ISN'T....
secondly,, abeg na naija we dey,, NEVER AND I REPEAT, NEVER send money to someone you haven't met to buy you sturvs,, and as much as possible, avoid all this online business transactions and save yourselves Lots of hypertension...
and as for u Mr Desmond,,,u wan carry the money go Heaven abi imagine all the curses wey people dey place upon u...later in the future if your 5 or 10 kids and their mother(s) suddenly run mad or die,u start blaming one witch in your village..karma is a bitch,, it will surely come for u......
cheesy
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Fogman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
ZAYD: Desmond Ewomazino will never change from his fraudulent activities.Below is the mail i recieved from him.

His Poor English is a good evidence that this whole deal is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by hollypagan: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Agent of devil ,who want risk
Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by friedrice1: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2012

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Storage: 520GB (5400rpm) SATA
Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator
Wireless, webcam and Bluetooth
DVD/CD writter
Battery Life: 6hrs Confirm
[size=15pt]Price: N20,000[/size]

How could people fall for this cheap trap?

7 Likes

Re: Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
onuocha: Desmond or no Desmond i will show u that am from Ekiti just be watching. U THINK U CAN EAT MY 20K AND RUN?
Yeshhhh...okun aba..e ti mon bi wo she je ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.