Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Which is the worst car you ever owned? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which is the worst car you ever owned? (3035 Views)

I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? / What's The Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which is the worst car you ever owned? by staffingx: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2012
By far,

my worst experience with a car was a BMW E30 I bought back in the 90s. Typical nightmarish occurences:

Water Hoses bursting on high speed.
Constant overheating making me drive with the bonnet open always.

Had a/c but never used it for a day.

Alternator 'cutout' packing up without your knowledge. Car would refuse to start the following morning due to drained battery.

Stabilizer rubber wearing and giving your front wheels 'K' leg.

After changing the engine without much difference, finally sold it for the price of a new car battery. Phew.
Horrible, Horrible car.

Whats the worst car you ever used?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Toyota Matrix 04 Consumes Excessive Petrol! / Need Help Sourcing Oxygen Sensor Part Number / What Does Your Vehicle Manufacturer Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.