Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Building Long Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Building Long Distance Relationship. (887 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Long Distance Relationship. by Oxytocin712: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2012
How can one nuture/build a long distance relationship into marriage. Mature response pls.
Re: Building Long Distance Relationship. by Sijo01(f): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Communications & sacrifies.
Re: Building Long Distance Relationship. by automantle: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am into one for 2yrs now, though we see every three 3 months. Communication and trust. Trust is built by communication. But my brother u must have the following pre-requsite 1. Have a clear mind. 2. Expect the worst but give love the chance to prevail.(after u must have proven it to be true and genuine; this one is another issue that i dont ve space to reveal)* There will always be worries , let it be worries , but communicate it with ur partner. If well taken care of will spur the relationship to another level of trust for each other. Spice the distance with paper letters, romance and occassional gifts especial val day birthday christmas. Long distance relationship is feasible if 1and2 is taken care of . U must communicate with ur partner.
Re: Building Long Distance Relationship. by Oxytocin712: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
automantle: Am into one for 2yrs now, though we see every three 3 months. Communication and trust. Trust is built by communication. But my brother u must have the following pre-requsite 1. Have a clear mind. 2. Expect the worst but give love the chance to prevail.(after u must have proven it to be true and genuine; this one is another issue that i dont ve space to reveal)* There will always be worries , let it be worries , but communicate it with ur partner. If well taken care of will spur the relationship to another level of trust for each other. Spice the distance with paper letters, romance and occassional gifts especial val day birthday christmas. Long distance relationship is feasible if 1and2 is taken care of . U must communicate with ur partner.
THANKS FOR THAT...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? / Dating A Married Man / Exclusive:top Tips For A Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.