Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 (3261 Views)

Is Small Scale Importation Still LUCRATIVE ? / Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira / Online Small Scale Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 by godswill4m(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Hello.

Welcome to my article. In this article am going to give you an insight on how to start importation business in Nigeria and then give you access to the Importers Report that will reveal how to start importation business in Nigeria with as low as N10,000 capital.

If you have been searching for a business model you can invest in with low capital from your home or offices then you are at the right place, I have been into importation business for over a year now and am doing pretty fine, I started importation business with the sum of N10,000 and I have nurtured it to what I call medium scale cause I now import in large quantities from my house without traveling to china.

There are many ways you can start importing goods from china without needing to travel to china, all you need is a computer system with internet access whether yours or from a cyber cafe it doesn't matter all you need is a guide that will show you how and what to do, and that's where the Importers Report eBook comes in.

There are several items you can buy if you are starting with N10,000 as a start-up fee. these includes.

Jewelry's
Tablet Pc
Brazilian Hairs
Shoes
e.t.c

The items above are just few of the things you can buy i cant list all cause is in their millions and you can start buying them with N10,000 and resell them at a higher price, then order more and continue like that while your business grows up.

And the most interesting part of these is that you get those items far cheaper than it is sold here in Nigeria, for example everyone know how costly Brazilian hairs are in the market, here in Nigeria you can get original Brazilian hairs for not less than 30 to 40k but you will buying them from china for just 7k.

Do you wanna learn how to get started? if yes then you need a copy of my Importers Report where i have unveiled the whole secret on how you can start importation business with just N10,000.

The "Importers Report" E book will guide you through every step of starting your own importation business, it contains the A-Z information you to need to start.

Click Here To Visit The Official Importers Report Website => http://www.importersreport.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Win 2020 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (Alumnus Secrets / 5 Books That Will Make You Wealthy. / Supply Business You Can Start With N50000: Paint Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.