Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid (5144 Views)

El-rufai Formally Declares For Kaduna Governorship, Recieves Buhari's Blessing / El-rufai Formally Declares For Kaduna State Governor / PHOTOS- Akinwunmi Ambode Formally Declares For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by mukina2: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Olusegun Mimiko has declared that he will run for second term as Ondo come October 20.

“During these three and half years, we made the people of Ondo State the central focus of governance.

We embraced a string of people-oriented projects. We, by the sheer magnitude and quality of our projects, we have succeeded in overcoming the mutual distrust and suspicion that characterized the relationship between government and the people. We have raised the profile of governance and set a standard beyond which no government can afford to fall in our dear State”. he said.

The NLC president, Mr. Abdulwaheed who was at the decleration ceremony said the union would always support good governance in the country.

He charged people of the state to go out and cast their votes for the Labour Party (LP) when the election comes.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/111-politics/41823-mimiko-formally-declares-second-term-bid
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by miteolu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is misrepresentation. Why is Peter Esele (TUC leader )& NLC president, Mr. Abdulwaheed campaigning for Mimiko? Labour Party has never fight for Labour & Trade union in general. Election is approaching Mimiko is tagging Labour congress as Labour party sub group.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
We shall see!!

Meanwhile what did he achieve in the past 4 years?!
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nitlad: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shameless 'Labour' Leaders immersing themselves in partisan. politics.... Why I'm I even surprised, are these not the same set of simpletons that sold out during the Subsidy Removal Struggle
Mtscheeeww....
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by Ozonna(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
miteolu: This is misrepresentation. Why is Peter Esele (TUC leader )& NLC president, Mr. Abdulwaheed campaigning for Mimiko? Labour Party has never fight for Labour & Trade union in general. Election is approaching Mimiko is tagging Labour congress as Labour party sub group.

Maybe its cos he's paying 18k minimum wage
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by slimyem: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju: We shall see!!

Meanwhile what did he achieve in the past 4 years?!
a lot more than his predecessors did.
A visit to the state or picture stories will give you the answer!
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by lazbay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mimiko is still d best gov in d south west. Though A C N makes more noise dan d work they do. Mimiko has tried in Ondo State. While A C N govs are saying that they can't pay 18k minimum wage, Mimiko is paying 22k. Hence workers support for him.
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ITANAMI(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
miteolu: This is misrepresentation. Why is Peter Esele (TUC leader )& NLC president, Mr. Abdulwaheed campaigning for Mimiko? Labour Party has never fight for Labour & Trade union in general. Election is approaching Mimiko is tagging Labour congress as Labour party sub group.
eiefewfldojsyc dfijk

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ITANAMI(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
lazbay: Mimiko is still d best gov in d south west. Though A C N makes more noise dan d work they do. Mimiko has tried in Ondo State. While A C N govs are saying that they can't pay 18k minimum wage, Mimiko is paying 22k. Hence workers support for him.
you are definitely right
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by lateef4me(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
I pray he wins .Ondo,the last state standing in SW MUST not fall into Tinubu's pocket !
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Now I quite agree that some guys who have a share of some national or state cake and paid are always on this forum to fool themselves and not us.

I don't care about who Mimoko is, but I love his good deeds. ACN & PDP my foot.

See the link below for the good deeds of Mimiko which ACN states put together cannot achieve in their respective states within 4 years.

I challenge anyone to a debate on this...

http://www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by naffysa(f): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Iroko all d way
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by lookmangiw(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
lateef4me: I pray he wins .Ondo,the last state standing in SW MUST not fall into Tinubu's pocket !
and GEJ Fee dee fee as well.
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by lookmangiw(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebosed: Now I quite agree that some guys who have a share of some national or state cake and paid are always on this forum to fool themselves and not us.

See the link below for the good deeds of Mimiko which ACN states put together cannot achieve in their respective states within 4 years.

you dont care about who mimiko is, yet you come on this site to start rolling drums for him. Mtschewww.
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
lookmangiw:
you dont care about who mimiko is, yet you come on this site to start rolling drums for him. Mtschewww.

I hate it when fools like you here deceive the people. Did your ACN lead govt in Lagos feared better than him in it 1st 4years?

you suck...go and cry at home Ondo State would vote IROKO again

Iroko gba sibe joooooooooo
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
Now I quite agree that some guys who have a share of some national or state cake and paid are always on this forum to fool themselves and not us.

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
[img]http://www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html#[/img]
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
[size=25pt]check out the link below to see why we love Mimiko[/size]
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
[size=15pt]http://www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html#[/size]
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nitlad: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem:
a lot more than his predecessors did.
Nothing personnal against Mimiko, bur when did "doing a lot mur than his predecessors" become the yardstick to measure a successful administration For all we know, his predecessors coulda done 10 outta 100, and he comes along and does 35 outta 100. That's still "a lot mur than his predecessors" bur he's no success either. Its not a competition, its about quality service delivery to the citizenry!
Any administration that boasts about things they did better than previous administrations is a joke!
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2012

I have an answer to your questions? see the link below. 1 Iroko is better than a million Senator Tinubu. I can explain if you want me to explain.

http://www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html#
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
nitlad:
Nothing personnal against Mimiko, bur when did "doing a lot mur than his predecessors" become the yardstick to measure a successful administration For all we know, his predecessors coulda done 10 outta 100, and he comes along and does 35 outta 100. That's still "a lot mur than his predecessors" bur he's no success either. Its not a competition, its about quality service delivery to the citizenry!
Any administration that boasts about things they did better than previous administrations is a joke!

You dont understand what we are saying...He has done better than any administration in Nigeria. See the link below...

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
ITANAMI: you are definitely right

Ori pe jooo. GBAM!!!

Iroko Gbasibe Joooooo

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by ebosed: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
nitlad: Shameless 'Labour' Leaders immersing themselves in partisan. politics.... Why I'm I even surprised, are these not the same set of simpletons that sold out during the Subsidy Removal Struggle
Mtscheeeww....

You know the right thing to do? You can burn yourself in Protest for all we care is IROKO is our choice...You can do anything in Lagos but Ondo is our State....there are lots of lagoon in Lagos just jump into one...we the people of Ondo state dont dictate what happens in your Lagos so stay put or hang....

Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by slimyem: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
nitlad:
what other yardstick should be used as a measure of sucessful administration if not the direct,visible and positive effect of government policies and projects on the lives of its people?
In a nation plagued by high level of corrupt practices and total insensitivity to the plight of the people,i'd say he has done well enough to deserve an applause and the support of his people!
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nitlad: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebosed:

You dont understand what we are saying...He has done better than any administration in Nigeria. See the link below...

It is yhu dat should strive tew undastand me. Yhu keep going on and on bout Mimiko doing better that whatever administration, is he competing with them I repeat again! This is not a competition!
*Pertinent Question: Does an average Ondo State resident live a better life (better life measured by every known indicator) compared to residents of other states in the country
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nitlad: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebosed:

You know the right thing to do? You can burn yourself in Protest for all we care is IROKO is our choice...You can do anything in Lagos but Ondo is our State....there are lots of lagoon in Lagos just jump into one...we the people of Ondo state dont dictate what happens in your Lagos so stay put or hang....

Oh oh.... Now I know where yhur coming from. Obviously a Mimiko apologist! This explains it. I rest my case!
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nitlad: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: what other yardstick should be used as a measure of sucessful administration if not the direct,visible and positive effect of government policies and projects on the lives of its people?
In a nation plagued by high level of corrupt practices and total insensitivity to the plight of the people,i'd say he has done well enough to deserve an applause and the support of his people!
I'd say yhu eulogize him based on these which yhu just stated rather than him doing " a lot mur than previous administrations"
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by nobleayo: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
I personally think Mimiko deserves a second term.Please let us all be desirous of the truth.You will take me as a bore if I start listing his achievements.You dont change a winning team just like that.My people in Ondo,i hail o.If u loose the oppotunity to re-elect Mimiko,posterity will judge you because u would av definitely set Ondo back on the path of progress and unprecedented development.
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by sunky644(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
lazbay: Mimiko is still d best gov in d south west. Though A C N makes more noise dan d work they do. Mimiko has tried in Ondo State. While A C N govs are saying that they can't pay 18k minimum wage, Mimiko is paying 22k. Hence workers support for him.
Hello Mr, of what good is the 22k? If the scale and take home of workers in state( eg Ogun ) paying 18k minimum is more than that of our ondo state paying 22k. I know that the monthly salary of a level 16 step 15 officer in teaching line in Ogun state is #51,000 more than that of his counterpart in Ondo (whose Governor pays 22k). For how long will he continue to deceive us?
Re: Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid by DExplorer1: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: what other yardstick should be used as a measure of sucessful administration if not the direct,visible and positive effect of government policies and projects on the lives of its people?
Is this a debate? Sounds very much like one.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala / Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.