Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad (4427 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! / If I Were A Man.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2007
Guys listen,

If i were Kim Kardashian's step dad (Bruce), i don't think i could restrain myself much longer. Meeen!!! that girl is hot. She's got height, a body many girls would kill for, full jugs, and a nice ass grin. She really is a complete package in a babe! I keep wondering what tribe & race she and her sisters are.

I mean, that chap (bruce) must really be having a hard time playing daddy to a bunch of pretty girls like that (kim & siblings) knowing deep down that he could easily have had something with her, save for his relationship with kim's mom.

Well, for those who don't know Kim Kardashian, she seems to be the new hollywood babe on the block, sort of like the new Paris Hilton. They (Kim & family) currently have a reality tv show on E! titled "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

And for GUYS who know Kim, tell me what you would do if you were in Bruce's shoes? wink grin wink
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by chika98: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2007
shocked That's her "father " regardless. What a sick thing to say! Gross
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2007
chika98:

shocked That's her "father " regardless. What a sick thing to say! Gross

There is nothing gross nor sick about it. It's just an imagination or an hypothesis if you like, and TECHNICALLY he's not her BIOLOGICAL father!
I'm really wondering what you would do should the imagination be made materialized, have fits?
And because you're female and the post was meant for the guys, i think i understand your position, ok!
But please dispense with the holier-than-thou-attitude. We live in a terrible and sometimes distasteful world!
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by iice(f): 3:01am On Dec 13, 2007
You no well tongue
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by ikamefa(f): 3:19am On Dec 13, 2007
you are so right! kim is the new air-head, the new Holy wood trash

so @topic if you were her in step-daddy's shoes you would shag her silly? grin grin grin grin grin

anyways i don't blame you! the thing wey ass to cause? grin grin grin grin

Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Dreloaded(f): 3:21am On Dec 13, 2007
I have no qualms saying that she's hot.

she acts retarded but she's gorgeous.

and lol I doubt she'd even give Bruce the time of day, she obviously has a black guy fetish as all her bfs and HUSBAND have been black.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by ikamefa(f): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2007
D-reloaded:

she acts retarded [/b]but she's gorgeous.

acts retarded or is retarded ,releasing a sex tape for what? fame and fortune? ish! angry

she is definitely gorgeous ,i guess every new it girl wants to be like Paris-Hilton, the senior air head cheesy

D-reloaded:

and lol I doubt she'd even give Bruce the time of day, she obviously has a black guy fetish as all her bfs and HUSBAND have been black.

can you blame her? once you go[b] BLACK
you can't go BACK wink
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by cuteNhot(f): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2007
ikamefa:

acts retarded or is retarded ,releasing a sex tape for what? fame and fortune? ish! angry

she is definitely gorgeous ,i guess every new it girl wants to be like Paris-Hilton, the senior air head

jealousy!!! i see smart people
but they are so broke cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by ikamefa(f): 3:35am On Dec 13, 2007
cute_N_hot:

jealousy!!! i see smart people
but they are so broke cheesy cheesy grin

jammin Mr foolish you need to back the phork -off

contribute to the topic or get a-stepping weed-head!
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Dreloaded(f): 3:36am On Dec 13, 2007
lol more like only a black guy can deal with that ikebe she's lugging around lmao.  grin

ika, how else do you expect her to gain popularity lol, besides I think it's RayJ who released the tape. Cant believe she was even with that troll.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by cuteNhot(f): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2007
ika my friend
did i upset ur mood?
na worri, u make it big.
be driving lexus soon
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by ikamefa(f): 3:43am On Dec 13, 2007
D-reloaded:

lol more like only a black guy can deal with that ikebe she's lugging around lmao. grin

true-that! grin grin

D-reloaded:

l
ika, how else do you expect her to gain popularity lol, besides I think it's RayJ who released the tape. Cant believe she was even with that troll.

popularity? you need to see how this radio- show djs talk about her ! cry cry what kind of popularity is that?

Rayj is another retarded one! that boy needs to wake up, no singing talent i tell you! cheesy
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by ifyalways(f): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2007
the babe is gorgeous WOW
go gal tongue tongue tongue

@ topic well you know naw or you want it spelled out undecided
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by debosky(m): 5:26am On Dec 13, 2007
ikamefa:

Rayj is another retarded one! that boy needs to wake up, no singing talent i tell you! cheesy

From what I've seen erm heard about the video. . .he might have a good chance for a career in Indecency valley tongue grin grin
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hmm hmm, clears throat. you guys mean to tell me that there's a sex tape of kim and i've not seen it!

I must get that tape at all cost men! Collecting celebrity sex tapes is the new fad!

And when people keep saying she acts retarded, what do they mean?

I think her mom is more retarded for personally driving her to the playboy mansion for a naked photo shoot! shocked
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by jorgan(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2007
yes so so true she is hot

Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by adeboo(f): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
She looks like she is from where the lead singer of the sugar babes is from or could be half asian (indian, pakistan) and half white.

Well, like its been said, Bruce is her dad whether biological or not - thats just unacceptable.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2007
adeboo:

She looks like she is from where the lead singer of the sugar babes is from or could be half asian (indian, pakistan) and half white.

Well, like its been said, Bruce is her dad whether biological or not - thats just unacceptable.

grin grin grin Okay oh! i agree, if you say so. Happy new year in advance and plenty of good tidings!
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by quinofhart(f): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
@yemivictor
lmao listen i laughed so much reading your post, i was thinking thesame thing, that man must have balls of steel not ot jump on the girl. na wa poor man. Anyway i feel you sha. lol

As for kim , no hating from me at all, i think she is hot but like all hot girls as sexed up as she seems to be, she will be used up and dropped down soon by the media . She is not the first and won't be the last. lets just hope she does not become a ''hotmess''
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 01, 2008
On the Tyra show she said she didn't release the tape, and I believe her. What I do not understand is, what is a beautiful girl like her doing with Ray J, Brandy's brother? angry

@ POSTER
I hope you will not turn out into something else with such Hot thinking.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2008
quinofhart:

@yemivictor
lmao listen i laughed so much reading your post, i was thinking thesame thing, that man must have balls of steel not ot jump on the girl. na wa poor man. Anyway i feel you sha. lol

grin grin grin

As for kim , no hating from me at all, i think she is hot but like all hot girls as sexed up as she seems to be, she will be used up and dropped down soon by the media . She is not the first and won't be the last. lets just hope she does not become a ''hotmess''

True story quinofhart, true story!

stillwater:

On the Tyra show she said she didn't release the tape, and I believe her. What I do not understand is, what is a beautiful girl like her doing with Ray J, Brandy's brother? angry

@ POSTER
I hope you will not turn out into something else with such Hot thinking.

Absolutely not! All i did was to express a healthy sexual fantasy on nairaland, that was just it, A FANTASY, and some people are already rolling on the floor and foaming in their mouths grin.
I want to believe you have sexual fantasies too! Care to share them? grin
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2008
Good thing u ain't her step dad.

The girl is nothin but a slut trash.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Zandra1(f): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster, what a naughty fantasy grin grin grin.

Facially, I think she's not beautiful but ok. Body wise, she's banging hot. Her mom said Kim got her ass by doing lots of cardio and the ass sure looks nice on her. I suspect her boobs are implants but implant or not those watermelons fit her body frame and looks hot on her. Not a lolipop figure at all like most celebrities are.

I might be wrong but am 90% sure that she once said she was Armenian.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2008
Busta:

Good thing u ain't her step dad.

The girl is nothin but a slut trash.

I'm going to have to take sides with Kim here, and i think you're being too harsh on the poor girl forgetting that she's only human. I am very sure you call her a slut and a trash because of the popularized sex tape. Whereas, i can bet my left ear that you're not a virgin yourself!

We all make mistakes but importantly, we have to learn from them. I am sure Kim has learnt from hers, and i don't think she is any more of a slut or trash than you and i are! Just because these people live in a fish bowl does not make them superhumans, they have weaknesses just like you and i do. So please, you might want to take it easy on the holier-than-thou attitude because in the end, NO ONE IS REALLY A SAINT!!!
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by spoilt(f): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
shes one of those celebs with no occupation. you really dont know what they are famous for except all the celebs they have slept with. you know what i think is hot? a woman with drive and some real talent. to original poster, keep fantasizing hopefully you get to meet her one day and join her queue grin.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
spoilt:

shes one of those celebs with no occupation. you really don't know what they are famous for except all the celebs they have slept with. you know what i think is hot? a woman with drive and some real talent.[/b] to original poster, keep fantasizing hopefully you get to meet her one day and join her queue grin. [/b]

You are completely on your own! tongue
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by quinofhart(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
aww sorry yemi
looks like there is a queue babes lol. na wa o
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by chiogo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2008
Their family is from India, so i heard.

@stillwater, they (kim and ray-j) were datin' when they made the sex tape but they broke up and the dude released d tape. That serves her right anyway, freakin' slut.

From what i see on their show, the mother is the brain behind their sexual attitudes. she was actually convincin' her to pose nude for play-boy but she refused. she posed half-nude tho but i think they asked the mother and she actually posed nude. Imagine an old lady comfortable bein' naked on some magazine but the daughter wasn't. anywayz, i don't blame the kids seein' d kind of mother they have.

@topic, i wldn't know, am not a  dude. Their step-father seems nice. he was against kim posin' for play-boy.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by yemivictor: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2008
chiogo:

Their family is from India, so i heard.

@stillwater, they (kim and ray-j) were datin' when they made the sex tape but they broke up and the dude released d tape. That serves her right anyway, freakin' slut.

That's right chiogo, very good! That means if you broke up with your current boyfriend and he released your sex tape on the internet, that would serve you right and make you a freaking slut right?
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by chiogo(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
yemivictor:

That's right chiogo, very good! That means if you broke up with your current boyfriend and he released your sex tape on the internet, that would serve you right and make you a freaking slut right?
No, honey. First of all, i wldn't make no sex tape. C'mon, everyone knows Ray-j is a Hot-ass bastard, dude cld act Indecency. He probably does. That's why he didn't go far in the music industry. Why wld 2 people who are s'pposed to be in love make love and record it though?? what the heck is that? what does the tape stand for?? Didn't she know it was gon' be released sooner or later or she'd say she did it for 'fun'??. when u have the answers to that question, holla back and let it not be what i already stated!!!
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by Dreloaded(f): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2008
Slut is someone who sleeps around with various men without being in a relationship NOT someone who decides to be part of a tape with her boyfriend.

The latter is merely a naive idiot.
Re: Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad by chiogo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
Ok, D-reloaded, thanks for the education. I knew the meanin' of the word i used. Guess am just used to usin' it for females who act stupid to me, tongue. that's wrong. well, naive idiot she is.

yemivictor, yeah yeah, you were right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make People Stop Addressing Me This Way? / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders / A Girl I Met Today At The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.