Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. (2000 Views)

Guys I'm Devastated Tonight / Is Dis Love Or Infatuation....advise Pls / She Took Away All My Self Confidence, I Am Devastated :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hello hosuemates,my story is a longone bt I will try to mak it brief.I started dating dis gal in 2010,initially I didn't knw her age nd I didn't ask'only to findout lata dat she was 17 at dat time.she looks big,I didn't beliv at d tym until I saw her birth cert.she is nw 19 nd am 27,our parents knw abt us dou they advice she shuld finish school first,dat I hv no problem wit, bt in d course of dis relatnship,dis gal has cheated on me twice nd confessed abt it witout my askn,she swore Neva to do it again I forgave her wit all my heart,dis was abt six months ago.early dis year She got admision into sch, nd came home yesday to say its over btwn us,I undstd d fact dat she is young nd easily influencd by peers,but wot I dnt get is y I still want to be wit her.I dnt do a lot for her cos her fada is a permsec.all tru wen we dated I Neva cheatd on her for one second,and she knws it,all she said was she's sorry but we hv to move on wit our seperate lives.I begged to tag on and rekindle dlove cos truely for sumtime I've been realy busy wit busines cos of d wahala in d oil n gas section,so mayb I neglected her abit,bt I expectd her to talk to me abt it instead of moving on.she says we can b friends sex inclusive bt she's datn sumone.I stil want her wot do u guys advice plss,constructive critisms nd good advice,am realy hearth broken,am writing dis intears. Is it right to stil tag on, shouldn't I just move on..
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by REMMEI(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012

YOU CAN BE FRIEND WITH HER?..SEX INCLUSIVE?..LOLZ. . ABI I DON BELIEVE MA EAR NI?..THESE GALZ. . .
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lol @ being friends n sex inclusive......smh for her.....she's still young n life dey sweet her.....what a way to make her slutish known.

Op, be strong n move on, she dont deserve you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by mspookie: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Enjoy d sekx nigga wink your EX GIRLFRIEND has been bitten by the Biatch Bug....OUCH!!!
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by MMM2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Op
What else do u what

since she promised 2 supply u punny alwayz undecided
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Would I even enjoy having sex wit her,knwng dat as soon as I come down one young dude, stil in d university wuld stil hv his way.its realy painful, I won't wish dis for my enemy...I knw she wants sum flexn bt she has had like 3guys dat I knw of nd she stil doesn't want to settle down,I can live wit dis cos I undtsd her age nd youthful excexxex cos it hapens,bt oya stop nd let's pickup d pieces of dis relatnship,she says no. Dis is sumone I want to marry, sumtimx I feel dis is a blessn in disguise bt its stil dificult to let her go.I dnt even hv any gals contacts in ma fone,wher is d tym,am too busy for nonsense..I just got off d fone wit her, to me I can get her back wen she is ready to settle down, d guy she's even datn nw stays wit his 4frnds in a room, bt is it wise to wait nd how long wil I bear dis nonsense..
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guy, it is beat you leave the girl. It is obvious that she does not want to be with you as she wants to experience some life. Leave her and let her go. It hurts I know but it hurts less if he goes now than when you convince her and she starts doing all sort of things behind you
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by omega25red(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
it's neither love nor lust. you are just suffering from be removed froma comfortable situation.

This is what happenes when you date a college(uni) age person who has not experienced life before. The first chance they get, they will leave. I dont understand how you expect her to stay when she cheated twice and you stayed loving her. She obviously has no respect for you and she shouldn't because you are a door mat to her. Just count yourself lucky that she actually had the sense to break off the relationship before she left for school to bang all the guys at school rather than string you along.

You should dust your self off and find a woman who is your age mate to date

sorry if i am harsh to you but this is your reality and what you do is up to you.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Amya(f): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
You still want her because of her family connections, obviously. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
@omega tanks bt u too hard,ten yrs is normal,my dad is 13yrs older than my mum,its nt abt datn my age mates cos my colleagues at work hv suFfered same wit matured gals,big gals wil sring u for years witout u knwn sef,unles u get a good one.so ur point we'll taken bt its nt abt d age tin,its abt being lucky. @ amya'wich conectn,I work ind oil nd gas sector ,her fada is a perm second. wit d ministry of agriculture. It took me a 2years to get to wher I am wit dis gal,nd bfor I luv anyone else to d extent of talkn marriage shld tak me anoda 2yrs or so...dats if u can find a trustworthy gal. Infact wher do u find a trustworhty + honest gal in naija nw. Dis one am suffern frm was a strong church gal...oh, me am confused nd I nid to settle soon.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by cog1: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Why do I get this feeling that you've been
giving this girl the impression that you can't
do without her and that's why she's taking you
for a ride?!!!!!
Sorry if I'll sound harsh but what you are
feeling is mere infatuation,if not obsession.
Prolly you both disvirgined each other,so?
It happens everyday!
If you didn't do it,maybe 1 of these guys would
have done it sooner than later!!!!! So there's no
reason for you to feel over committed if the lady
in question who lost something obviously doesn't
give a hoot about how or who she lost it with!!!
If its how the families will take it,you don't
have anything to worry cos the fault is not from
you. Besides,in this day and age who marries to
please others? You are the only one to
live with your mistake if you try that!!!!!!!
Or are you viewing her as some sort of trophy you
display to friends,cos you said she's big.
No matter how big cow dung be,them no dey chop am!
Stop those tears!
If you want a reason to cry,go and see the pictures
of young children slaughtered by BH in cold blood
and weep genuinely.
As for sleeping with her,DON'T!Unless you want to
be a sharer in the harvest of STIs,AIDS et al!
My advice to you is look for a decent young girl,
who is ready to stick with one man and continue
your life;you'll discover that you'll forget all
about her. Don't forget to run tests on the new
lady to ensure you are not infected with anything.
You have your whole life ahead of you
waiting to be planned out.
Blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by tomnmenace(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
ms pookie: Enjoy d sekx nigga wink your EX GIRLFRIEND has been bitten by the Biatch Bug....OUCH!!!

EXACTLY!! grin

Find a new 17, or to be safe, 25
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Cog1, uve made a lot of sense,tank u. Dou I disvirgind her she wasn't my first,I told her all abt my past in uniben, and I was quite a gud guy,dated one gal all tru,she is married nw cos at d tym we grad,I wasn't ready no moni. Then u made a brilliant point,her looks,she is really pretty nd God blessed her wit evrytin imaginable including height plus manners,very respectful. I am not bad lookn either,I tink she knws dat I dnt get to meet ladies in my line of work nd she's taking it for grantd,plus she allows her looks get into her head.cos anywher I tak her too,its all wow,oboy wher u catch dis babe...tanks Cog1, and peps more plsss..its helpn, I wuld hv been caln her nw and wastn ma moni nd tym if nt for dis forum,nd d worst part is I dnt hv frnds around here...if nt I for hangout,indoors no gud for me now.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by xyloxloto(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
@op move on you will get over her with time undertsand one thing about women at that very young age most want to explore and fulfill all that young youthful desires which is normal but when they get to their mid twenties they tend to slow down then they start seeing things like the rest of us with almost same age as you.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
I just remembered,she said,she doesn't luv me anymore, I said ok,giv me a chance to try again bt she says no dat she has cheated on me one tym too many,dat I won't truelyt forgive her so its best she works....more advice plsssss....I've Neva been dumpd bfor.dis small gals r wonderful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by xyloxloto(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
zamirikpo: I just remembered,she said,she doesn't luv me anymore, I said ok,giv me a chance to try again bt she says no dat she has cheated on me one tym too many,dat I won't truelyt forgive her so its best she works....more advice plsssss....I've Neva been dumpd bfor.dis small gals r wonderful.

more than wonderful,rememebr these [b]SMALL GIRLS ARE HIGH RISK IN TERMS OF HAVING THEM FOR RELATIONSHIPs[/b]it is like the way banks see poor man as a very high risk when giving out loans due to being afraid when it comes to repayment SO ALL THOSE MEN OUT THERE investing on them small girls [b]CAREFUL BEFORE YOU LOOSE ALL WHAT YOU HAVE INVESTED IN THAT RELATIONSHIP, time, money , love ,emotions, sacrifice [/b]be careul and think with your head.this is not to discourage anyone one just be careful out there
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ xyloxloto...(anks man...u guys are a blessing...tanks again.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by cog1: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Always remember that there is more
Happiness in giving than there is in
Receiving.
Come on a chat forum and read other
Pple's experience and try to think of
Constructive ways of making your
Contributions and see how wiser you'll
Get just by doing this. You won't even
Remember to call her!
Its a party on NL everyday,enough hang-
Outs for you to feed your eyes!!!!!!
Romance section,e dey!
Family nko,e dey!
Politics,na wahala!
Religion,double wahala!
The list is endless.
You've turned me to NL advertiser,abeg o
Before them go say money don grease me!
I nor know anybody o! I just dey give ma
Humble 2 kobo!
I'm outta here!
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by zamirikpo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ cog1, tank a zillion...ur advice is well tAken....am begining to feel a lot beta..(anks again.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Broda move on, part of life experience ; later you will be able to say 'I have seen many mornings and evenings'.
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Roseey0(f): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2012
U need 2 look ahead of u,marriage is nt a child's play,if she can do all dis now dat u hv options(stil single) wat will nw happen wen u must hav taken d vow 'for better or for worse'.Free the babe
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by henzly(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Tag along will def. not do you any good..move on pls
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Bold9(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: Hello hosuemates,my story is a longone bt I will try to mak it brief.I started dating dis gal in 2010,initially I didn't knw her age nd I didn't ask'only to findout lata dat she was 17 at dat time.she looks big,I didn't beliv at d tym until I saw her birth cert.she is nw 19 nd am 27,our parents knw abt us dou they advice she shuld finish school first,dat I hv no problem wit, bt in d course of dis relatnship,dis gal has cheated on me twice nd confessed abt it witout my askn,she swore Neva to do it again I forgave her wit all my heart,dis was abt six months ago.early dis year She got admision into sch, nd came home yesday to say its over btwn us,I undstd d fact dat she is young nd easily influencd by peers,but wot I dnt get is y I still want to be wit her.I dnt do a lot for her cos her fada is a permsec.all tru wen we dated I Neva cheatd on her for one second,and she knws it,all she said was she's sorry but we hv to move on wit our seperate lives.I begged to tag on and rekindle dlove cos truely for sumtime I've been realy busy wit busines cos of d wahala in d oil n gas section,so mayb I neglected her abit,bt I expectd her to talk to me abt it instead of moving on.she says we can b friends sex inclusive bt she's datn sumone.I stil want her wot do u guys advice plss,constructive critisms nd good advice,am realy hearth broken,am writing dis intears. Is it right to stil tag on, shouldn't I just move on..
Bros abeg which wahala dey for oil and gas section?
zamirikpo: Hello hosuemates,my story is a longone bt I will try to mak it brief.I started dating dis gal in 2010,initially I didn't knw her age nd I didn't ask'only to findout lata dat she was 17 at dat time.she looks big,I didn't beliv at d tym until I saw her birth cert.she is nw 19 nd am 27,our parents knw abt us dou they advice she shuld finish school first,dat I hv no problem wit, bt in d course of dis relatnship,dis gal has cheated on me twice nd confessed abt it witout my askn,she swore Neva to do it again I forgave her wit all my heart,dis was abt six months ago.early dis year She got admision into sch, nd came home yesday to say its over btwn us,I undstd d fact dat she is young nd easily influencd by peers,but wot I dnt get is y I still want to be wit her.I dnt do a lot for her cos her fada is a permsec.all tru wen we dated I Neva cheatd on her for one second,and she knws it,all she said was she's sorry but we hv to move on wit our seperate lives.I begged to tag on and rekindle dlove cos truely for sumtime I've been realy busy wit busines cos of d wahala in d oil n gas section,so mayb I neglected her abit,bt I expectd her to talk to me abt it instead of moving on.she says we can b friends sex inclusive bt she's datn sumone.I stil want her wot do u guys advice plss,constructive critisms nd good advice,am realy hearth broken,am writing dis intears. Is it right to stil tag on, shouldn't I just move on..
Bros abeg which wahala dey for oil and gas section?
Re: I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: I just remembered,she said,she doesn't luv me anymore, I said ok,giv me a chance to try again bt she says no dat she has cheated on me one tym too many,dat I won't truelyt forgive her so its best she works....more advice plsssss....I've Neva been dumpd bfor.dis small gals r wonderful.
Lmao @ these small girls are wonderful. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Me To Tell My Gf She Is Ungrateful / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast / The New 'condom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.