Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! (1721 Views)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! Meaning of
dis so called nonsensical stuff self?
Person sleep with his wife = Iluminati
Landlord pursue Tenant = Illuminanti
Person snap pics pose = Illuminati
Person hug is wife or friends = Illuminati
Person buy new car = Illuminati
Person make money = Illuminati
Person build nice house = Illuminati
Pls enough of dis Illuminati crap and lets think
of better stuff, because I dont knw wen Illuminati
turn to National Anthem pls.....Ok wen person
dey suffer na Illumina weting?
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by REMMEI(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
I comment on this post . . . ILLUMINATI smiley

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Naija z jes obsessed wv da word ILLUMINATI dis daiz

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by mrkels(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Person post comment for nairaland= ILLUMINATTI grin
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
mrkels: Person post comment for nairaland= ILLUMINATTI grin
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
LWKMD.... Person buy BB to ping Illuminati
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by deebrain(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
pafestula: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! Meaning of
dis so called nonsensical stuff self?
Person sleep with his wife = Iluminati
Landlord pursue Tenant = Illuminanti
Person snap pics pose = Illuminati
Person hug is wife or friends = Illuminati
Person buy new car = Illuminati
Person make money = Illuminati
Person build nice house = Illuminati
Pls enough of dis Illuminati crap and lets think
of better stuff, because I dont knw wen Illuminati
turn to National Anthem pls.....Ok wen person
dey suffer na Illumina weting?

Patience Jonathan and Turai Yar Adua plan to settle the land issue out of court.=Illuminati

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Attah Mills death = Illuminati
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by deebrain(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
individual Super Eagle players have not been giving their best in national team games as they do in their overseas clubs=Illuminati

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by bisi16(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2012
@op, you are so on point. LWKM. These days if you laugh too much, you be illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by deebrain(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2012
Goldie's nomination for eviction in the big brother africa house=Illuminati grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by Dipwater(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2012
My babe's pu/ss/y swit dis morning no be small= ILLUMINATI grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by deebrain(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Adams Oshimole's land slide victory in the Edo governorship polls=Illuminati

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Illuminate me, please! wink

1 Like

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by mish1010: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
just me
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by adamslucky: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2014
[b]i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com
Am Mr brandy from USA
united state of American, I am glad today because am now
a successful man of Illuminati, i
have taught of been one of the
Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
Anderson who introduce me to
this agent who have a successful
influence with this occult
Illuminati, so he took me joining
the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
all Illuminati member to help his
cousin on belonging to the
membership. All because of him
he really did all for me, and now
am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
and wealthy. Thank your Mr
Anderson For your support.
Illuminati is a great and powerful
means to get popular in life. So if
you really wants to be like me today contact
+2347067607558 or email us illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com.
[color=#990000][/color]
[/b]
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by alice1166: 10:57am On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by alice1166: 8:00pm On May 11, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by alice1166: 8:08pm On May 11, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ........
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2023
alice1166:
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ........

Keep fooling yourself, when you are done please let us know. You wey no get 5k for account dey look for fools like you to defraud, you get 5m dollars and still get time for Nairaland? What an humble billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by Sonofthemoon(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know much about illuminati because firstly it is a foreign based organisation and based on my research it is an elite group..
The last time I tried to contact them ,I was told I needed to send a post containing my oath,full name , address and a certain fee.
I was further told I needed to be in the United states, so I just figured it's not a viable thing for poor Nigerians.

But if I might suggest, have you heard about Thiorak

Thiorak is one of the demi-gods of the Serer people of Senegal, the Gambia and Mauritania. In the Serer religion, Thiorak is regarded as the god of wealth or property.

It is similar to Olokun which is an orisha spirit in Yoruba religion or
Lakshmi the Hindu goddess of wealth and good fortune.
You don't need to be an elite to join this congregation..
It's an African republic congregation.
You can visit us and Rob minds with us before you are even an initiate/brother.

Feel free to hop in..
If anyone says they represent thiorak and ask you for money to be a member.. please he is not a thiorak desciple, we need brethren in love only
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by alice1166: 6:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349163356894 or WhatsApp him +2349163356894  or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by alice1166: 10:21pm On Mar 08
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ....
Re: Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! by pafestula(m): 11:58am On Mar 09
alice1166:
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ....

SCAM

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs Your Church Is A Cult / Crisis Of Conscience By Rayomd Franz- Former Watchtower Gb Member / Is There A God Pls.....????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.