Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:42 AM

Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday (10473 Views)

West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On Saturday March 3rd 2012 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 / FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by ceomike(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Arsenal stars Bacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Tomas Rosicky and Per Mertesacker will be arriving Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday

The Club announced on their Facebook Page:

"On Sunday they'll be sitting down for a Q&A in partnership with Malta Guinness and Airtel, so submit your questions below and we'll pick the best ones to put to the players. Remember to let us know which player your question is for!"

http://www.arsetalks.com/2012/07/arsenal-stars-to-arrive-nigeria-on.html
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by anishe(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
I am not an Arsenal Fan. CHELSEA FOR LIFE. The European Champion. Hope we retain the cup sha and still add Premiership, FA etc

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by amosy007: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
what is the purpose of their coming? they want to invest in Nigeria or what?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
This people no dey hear word abi?
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by tunapawizzy: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
we dun hear
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Douglasdale(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
How do I get to see them abeg? I need their autograph.
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Are dey ready 2 play 5 Aside wt Lagos United?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Babaofor(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'll can't miss this.gunner 4 life
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by hezee4real(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
The match has been cancelled,wat are they looking for?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by kpozite(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
anishe: I am not an Arsenal Fan. CHELSEA FOR LIFE. The European Champion. Hope we retain the cup sha and still add Premiership, FA etc

OP You do.pe you are not an Arsenal fan then why not ignore the thread. Must you comment? The Q and A is not exclusive only to Arsenal fans anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Douglasdale(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Why is Van Persie not coming? Wud have loved to smack him real hard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
ceomike: Arsenal stars Bacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Tomas Rosicky and Per Mertesacker will be arriving Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday

"On Sunday they'll be sitting down for a Q&A in partnership with Malta Guinness and Airtel, so submit your questions below and we'll pick the best ones to put to the players. Remember to let us know which player your question is for!"

This news is not in their official website, don't believe the news. made-up
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by emsquare(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Great!
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by abes(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
justwise:

It is actually on Arsenal.com

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-first-team-stars-will-fly-to-nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by freeman5555(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
winkcant wait 2c them winkcant wait 2c them
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by kcsider: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
ceomike: Arsenal stars Bacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Tomas Rosicky and Per Mertesacker will be arriving Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday

Wetin dey wan come do naw? just sitting down and answering questions? na wah!!! dey get time oooooo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by mkpologwu(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Y didn't they come full house Anyways their fellow secondary school boys are ready for 5-aside or Q&A with them! Binta and friends are ready to welcome them.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
abes:

It is actually on Arsenal.com

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-first-team-stars-will-fly-to-nigeria

Yes that is true, saw it now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by okamal(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face ;DHummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Basic(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
justwise:

Next time you learn to open your eyes real wide before trying to ridicule other people's efforts or belie their gists. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Basic(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
okamal: Hummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face ;DHummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face
Why all these long grunts? Are they coming because of you? Nobody has forced to be present at their reception. Nobody has begged you to either. So, what's your own problem?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by SimplySEA(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Question for Rosisky. I wish u don't ever retire from football. Yr flair and skills reminds me of zinedine zidan. And only a little short of our own jay jay okocha! Lol...! How long do u tink u can hang around and bless us wit those waist breakin turns and sleek touches on d pitch? O sorry NL. I actually tot i was talkin to d guy already! Permit me to ask dis question. Is there any attackin midfielder better dan dis guy? If yes, who? Obviously no midfielder de man u, and lampard is totally out of it!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Dujardin(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
anishe: I am not an Arsenal Fan. CHELSEA FOR LIFE. The European Champion. Hope we retain the cup sha and still add Premiership, FA etc
Dunce Parrot, must we know u are not an Arsenal fan? u shud hav ignored the thread.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by snthesis(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
[b]arse[/b]talks tongue
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by DKIN1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
careytommy: This people no dey hear word abi?

TRY TO RE-READ THE THREAD 100x, YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT!.
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by DKIN1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
kcsider:

Wetin dey wan come do naw? just sitting down and answering questions? na wah!!! dey get time oooooo

ARE THEY REQUESTING ANYTHING FROM YOU?.
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by DKIN1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
okamal: Hummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face ;DHummmm... E be lik say dem no get wrk to do. Wetin go b our benefit na? I wl only want to c dem if they wl play 5 vs 5players team. Wch kind yeye questn we go dey ask while siting dwn lik baby kingsway here. Abi dem b angels? If una no get wrk 4 house to den una fit go strugle 2 c dem wen dia securities go wozz u 4 face

THEY DON'T INVITED YOU, DUDE!.
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Henry40: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'm no Arsenal fan, but please, please, please, Wenger, if no one is coming, bring Ramsey with you. I don't care if Arsenal comes, but I care if Ramsey comes. Nigeria needs him. He needs to score enough goals to spell [size=19pt]"SUBSIDY"!!![/size]
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by deeplow: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
@DkIN

THEY DON'T INVITED YOU, DUDE!.[/quote]

Dude,are u serious?
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by ayobase(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
amosy007: what is the purpose of their coming? they want to invest in Nigeria or what?
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2012
arsene wenger! abeg bring cassava bread come for me..
Re: Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday by shilling(f): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2012
lol, and they told u to submit ur questions on NL abi?

SimplySEA: Question for Rosisky. I wish u don't ever retire from football. Yr flair and skills reminds me of zinedine zidan. And only a little short of our own jay jay okocha! Lol...! How long do u tink u can hang around and bless us wit those waist breakin turns and sleek touches on d pitch? O sorry NL. I actually tot i was talkin to d guy already! Permit me to ask dis question. Is there any attackin midfielder better dan dis guy? If yes, who? Obviously no midfielder de man u, and lampard is totally out of it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United Vs Liverpool / Manchester United Vs Westham United (0 - 0 ) On 5th December 2015 / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan (4 - 2) On May 6th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.