Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Is The Solution ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Solution ? (979 Views)

Christ Is The Solution To All Problems / Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: Rccg & Mfm: Whats The Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution ? by focused(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2007
In the western societies, the issue of Homosexuals (gay and lesbians) is fast becoming a normal way of life, that even some people are saying that they are born that way. This same life style which is a taboo in Africa, is now being practised in Africa. In Northern Nigeria, where muslims are concentrated, that is where we have the highest number of homosexuals.

The question is :

What is the cause of this satanic relationship ?
Are homosexual born that way, just like their sympathiser are saying ?

This is not a natural relationship, so what is the solution to these satanic relationship ?

I was told by someone that it is cause of spirit wife and spirit husband. How far is that true ?

Some even say, we are in the end times, and as a result the devil is doing all he can to destroy human being which God created in his own image, and he introduced homosexuality.

Is homosexuality a ploy by the devil to destroy marriage ?

Some say the solution to all these problems lie in the hands of Christians, that they have not been evangelising enough, how far is that true ?

Muslims will always deny that they don't have homosexuals, but research and statistics shows that they have the highest number of disgruntled homosexuals, which means this is a global problem, which is causing global havoc.

Some say, is because marriages are breaking up and men and women can no longer stand each other, so they resolve to other means. hmmm ?

Please lets discuss
Re: What Is The Solution ? by MP007(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2007
Its hard to decipher whether be gay is naturla or developed thorugh the environment, Nature versus nurture,
Re: What Is The Solution ? by focused(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2007
Its hard to decipher whether be gay is naturla or developed thorugh the environment, Nature versus nurture,

It is not a natural relationship, but a satanic relationship
Re: What Is The Solution ? by Oby1(f): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2007
yes, satanic devices to lure so many people to hell at this last days. Is only the feeble hearted that falls to his pranks.
Re: What Is The Solution ? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
focused:

In the western societies, the issue of Homosexuals (gay and lesbians) is fast becoming a normal way of life, that even some people are saying that they are born that way. This same life style which is a taboo in Africa, is now being practised in Africa. In Northern Nigeria, where muslims are concentrated, that is where we have the highest number of homosexuals.

The question is :

What is the cause of this satanic relationship ?

Homosexuality is not new in the history of the world. It has been from way before civilizations and practised openly during various times in history. Infact there have been times, like in roman times and even in arabian history, that it was just considered OK to be involved in homosexual acts. Sure evil but just as evil as stealing, lying, commiting adultery and fornicating and no more. All sins are abominations, non is really greater than the other.

Are homosexual born that way, just like their sympathiser are saying ?

There is no iron clad proof that they are born that way. No homosexual gene has been identified and many are skeptical that such exists.

This is not a natural relationship, so what is the solution to these satanic relationship ?

From my observation, the solution is simply for parents to teach their children to go the way of God and TRUST GOD to take care of these kids when they start acting up, instead of trying to FORCE them to change their ways or call them evil thinking it will make them feel or get better.

I was told by someone that it is cause of spirit wife and spirit husband. How far is that true ?

I do not have a strong belief in existences of spirits in that sense. I believe there are demons and if there be one for homosexuality then that is just that.

Some even say, we are in the end times, and as a result the devil is doing all he can to destroy human being which God created in his own image, and he introduced homosexuality.

Being that this is not new and the trend in the past reached a state worse than we are today in this issue, I seriously doubt this is the end of times and it is all cause of the increasing number of homosexuals who are open about their choices.

Is homosexuality a ploy by the devil to destroy marriage ?

I do not believe homosexuality has much to do with marriage. Marriages have been destroyed even more by adulterous partners and lying partners than it has by partners who reveal they are homosexuals way into the marriage. Infact, when it comes to marriage, I believe the biggest issue in our culture is adultery and nothing else. At least 90% of marriages are destroyed by adulterous minds and many children grow up bearing the scars and the cycle seems to have continued and gotten worse.

Some say the solution to all these problems lie in the hands of Christians, that they have not been evangelising enough, how far is that true ?

Christians need to focus more on fixing the problem of adultery in the church and then those who are homosexual can see that marriage does not have to end up in divorce if done right. In the Christian community alone, about 50% of marriages end in divorce, a number which is unaccepted and I believe we need to clean up our insides before we step out to go tell others to come in for when they see our insides are not even better than what they have out there, how do we expect them to stay or listen to us?

Muslims will always deny that they don't have homosexuals, but research and statistics shows that they have the highest number of disgruntled homosexuals, which means this is a global problem, which is causing global havoc.

Some say, is because marriages are breaking up and men and women can no longer stand each other, so they resolve to other means. hmmm ?

Please lets discuss

I would not write that off as possible reason. The trend around the world seems to support this.

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Land, Is it the Isrealitse Or the Palestinians / Haunted House / Fela's Record Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.