Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (3938 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old (2) (3) (4)

Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hi peepz.....
I ve never posted anythin here on NL or somplaze else b4 but dis is kinda 2mch 4mi 2 deal wit without help.
I hav a GF whom i lov,cherish,trust and respect sooo much. Our relatnshps almost a year nd we v had our good n bad times,we always com out stronger despite it all.
Dis issue startd since she met dis new frnd 'male' whch she told mi abt...doe i dnt trust her arnd d guy bt i cnt stop her 4rm meetin new peepz.
Cut d story shrt she visited him 1 tym like dis nd she told mi dey had a kiss,i forgv ha dt 9t cuz she told mi she ws sorry n did nt knw wht cam ova her+she sees no big deal in visiting any male fwnd dt asks her 2 pay him a visit whch i undstood dt she cld handle herslf arnd anybdy bt eva since dis happnd i always feel insecured whn she raises any topic of wantin 2 visit a male fwnd 4 no gud reason.
Bt 2nyt it took a new dimension whn she asked mi if she could visit a male fwnd of her's 'across state line' nd d guy asked her to slip ova n i said NO.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by 2goodbobo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
How old are you? And how old is your girl friend?
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
2goodbobo: How old are you? And how old is your girl friend?
I m 23 nd she s 20
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
I said NO nd told her neva 2 ask of such again cuz its absurd nd unreasonable,cus i dnt evn knw enough guys dt wil lt dere gf visit som random guy @his crib 4 no reasn lt alone 'slip ova' nd it got mi thinkin:wht on earth ws she finking b4 asking such nd f i had said yes would she go ahead n slip ova? Combak n tel mi nofin hapnd or....?plz fellow NLers i fink m goin crazy cuz i dnt knw wht2 fink...Help s needed..
Dumb responses re allowd also,i kan filter jst wht i need..
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lmao @ "permission to cheat"

Dude, end this relationship. She'll look for other ways to cheat on you and she will never ever ask your permission again. . . Lol.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Young Man,You must learn to take charge in your relationship because you are the Man. How can she even open her orifice and ask you if she can go spend a night in another guys place in another town? If she is not cheating on you with the guy then am 99percent sure,that she will soon do that. I seriously doubt her Love for you!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
So these things happen? ''na wa ooo''
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Sijo01(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
You'v already said NO. What else do you want us to say......tell you to reverse your NO to YES
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sijo01: You'v already said NO. What else do you want us to say......tell you to reverse your NO to YES
Lyk i said:dumb responses are welcom

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Sijo01(f): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
mmkamson:
Lyk i said:dumb responses are welcom

boy, go to bed my friend.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by cindyrella(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
You already said No,what do you want again?
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Sijo01(f): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
^the same cool question i asked him.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
cindyrella: You already said No,what do you want again?
Yp cindy i said NO nd m nt supos 2 wnt smfin else again bt fink of ít dearie,cn u ask such of ur bf? F u dnt hav1,cn u cros state line jst 2 visit a random fwnd?...does dt sound gudt 2u?
Doe i said NO i stl wan knw f i ws 2 harsh cuz ama open minded dude.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Exponental(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sijo01: ^the same cool question i asked him.
Maybe we shld ask him if he would 4giv her if she asked 4 4givness 4 phucking anoda guy, his neighbor, family or friend.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by mmkamson(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Exponental:
Maybe we shld ask him if he would 4giv her if she asked 4 4givness 4 phucking anoda guy, his neighbor, family or friend.
I will 4gv dt also bt dt does nt mean d relatnshp stl stand.
I 4gv d kiss ish cuz she ws sincere enuf 2tel mi nd bsyds if i end a relatnshp cuz of dt smal ish,do i knw wht d nxt gf wll B...hw many reatnshps do i hav2 end cuz of smfin we cal talk ova?
D slip ova thin jst kinda caught mi by surprise,maks mi fil like she s takin ma open mindednes 4 granted
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2012
It is well o.. But Op, na international mumu u be o!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by GreenJ(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2012
Quit the relationship! she is taking your simplicity for cowardliness.

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Dopefiend(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Dear young man,
I don dey laugh here sotey I wan burst
Sincerely, me

Openmindedness ma ass

She's applying for a visa to F*CK!!!

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Rocktation(f): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2012
2goodbobo: How old are you?
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Csami(m): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2012
Chei! When boyfriend, galfriend relationship begin deny pple fundamental human right again? Free the babe make she go do transaction.

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Ranoscky(m): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2012
For her havin the guts to com ask u such question, i am safe to say that gal is been fuckin around behind u!

What an asspie she is.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Ranoscky(m): 2:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Oh! And u said she's how old again? 20...? No wonder. Stil breasfeedin.

The reason y i can't date any gal below 25. A matured azz.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2012
What da f**k is this? Im out of here fast!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by zamirikpo(m): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2012
She must really like male friends ohh...nd u allow it, na frm frnd frnd tins dey devlop..oh, b wise...I dnt see any reasn y my babe wil hv a male frnd just for d fun of it in d first place ,talkless of telln me she wants to visit. Ma advice is start prep ur mind ooh,dis babe might nt last too long, she has her eyes outside.to be fore warnd is to be fore armed.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by obo389(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Ranoscky: For her havin the guts to com ask u such question, i am safe to say that gal is been fuckin around behind u!

What an asspie she is.
undecided[quote author=Ranoscky]
Yea!
@OP
Testn ur simplicity4cowardice i wld admit.she tested u by sayn she ws kisd&u blivd,toloratd&accomodated dt?
She wntd seen ur reaction.
Meanin her punny ws whooped!!
She‘s testn u again she‘s gona slip ovr?
Meanin she‘s goin4 somtn ur alrdy sure she wil induldge.
Guy,‘thm no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall‘.
So read inbtw d lines.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Roseey0(f): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2012
This is the reason i always advc young gals 2 stay out of intimate relationshp espcially d early teens,be single n be ready 2 mingle like me,dnt get urselves all yokd up with one bfrnd-freestyle joor(i dnt mean sleeping with them o).I like meeting new pals,and i love hanging out with the male folks,i can cross continents even,to meet a new pal without seeking for anybody's approval,if i Bleep up,i wil approach God directly nt some human being like me,dat i might even be better than.
_@OP_Ur babe no suppose think dat way again even if she use to think meeting others isnt a big deal,she has fuckd up b4,there is a probability she wil Bleep up again.I belv she was free with guyz b4 nw cos she hasnt testd d forbiden apple den,bt now dat she has,she shud guide herslf and reducd tym spent around dm,most guyz knw the right buttons to press and we knw say body no be firewood.Na ur babe na,dnt jst say No and keep shut,mk her see reasons y

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by deekseen(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2012
^^^ Freestyle is allowed if you are not in a committed relationship. From my early 20s to late 20s i wasn't involved in a committed relationship because i knew i wouldn't be able to handle it, and ofcourse there were things i thought i was supposed to learn first.

Trust me the girl in question has not made up her mind to 'stick' with the OP and the OP is 'scared' of losing her.

If this continues and the relationship collapses, the OP will see the girl as promiscuous and not faithful or committed to one man, and she will see him as Jealous, not understanding and self centred.

Continuing with this type of relationship will lower the trust level, kill the love, increase jealousy and promote quarrel.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by deekseen(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2012
Girls of this age group are usually more jealous and more promiscuous and more adventurous. Obviously, she is looking for a reason to say boys are wicked and heartbreakers, jumping from one guy to another when she has a steady relationship already is just trying to put you under pressure till you make a 'wrong' move or react 'negatively'.

In response to your post (which i think you made to seek help to put an end to this type of behaviour by your girlfriend), i think you should watch her more closely. Do you know her friends, i mean her close friends, very well? Peer pressure makes girls of this age do certain ridiculous things. Ofcourse she still 'loves' you but is ready to experiment or try out the new game her friends are playing.

You are lucky she is even preinforming you. If this keeps happening you have to find your own happiness and peace of mind.
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by hakunajay(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2012
Juvenile deliquencies!
Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by KINGwax(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2012
mmkamson:
I will 4gv dt also bt dt does nt mean d relatnshp stl stand.
I 4gv d kiss ish cuz she ws sincere enuf 2tel mi nd bsyds if i end a relatnshp cuz of dt smal ish,do i knw wht d nxt gf wll B...hw many reatnshps do i hav2 end cuz of smfin we cal talk ova?
D slip ova thin jst kinda caught mi by surprise,maks mi fil like she s takin ma open mindednes 4 granted
oh, you're the guy wit the girl that did the 'kiss thing'? Oh dumbledo, why dating a prostitutte? Are u so fuckin dumb like that?

Re: Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over by Princeparix(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Lwkmd,dis century go kill person.
Broda, u nd ur gal d play kpam kpam golo, i cant imagine ma gal asking 4 such a favour.
Sleep ova?,dis tin na to cari candle d find wia fuel d smell 4rm.
Ur gal got her legs up>and i want u to answer dis question>she do ask 4 permissions 2 go see a 'random guy' as u called it,do she ask for ur permission to go see a frnd{who u dnt knw},probably a guy wit a good,hard down below?
Man, shes damn playing>but still sort out tinz wit her>try calling her to order.
Bt nawa o>gal cum ur house cum sleep, u go d luk am tru out d cold nyt?man no be firewood nah.lwkmd

, / Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You