Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) (2240 Views)

Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by ifebosco: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Omotola and Toye kneeling before the decomposed body of Akinbuyi

By:
PHILIP NWOSU, MATTHEW DIKE and GILBERT EKEZIE

Date:
Thu, 07/26/2012 - 22:49 The entire Festival Town, commonly called FESTAC in Lagos was thrown into pandemonium on Thursday evening as a decomposing body of a man was discovered inside a duplex on B Close, House 6 of 3rd Avenue. The decomposing body, it was gathered, was that of the younger sibling of two brothers allegedly living together in the duplex which was left for them by their deceased parents.

The corpse was identified as that of Akinbuyi Ajayi, 39, living in the same apartment with Toye Ajayi and Omotola Ajayi, who were identified as his brothers. He was allegedly killed by his brothers and his body kept in a room inside the flat. The corpse had been mutilated by the two brothers. A police source alleged that Toye and Omotola were selling the body parts of their brother for money, adding that the two were caught with some human parts which eventually led to a search on their apartment by law enforcement personnel.

Toye and Omotola were suspected to have chopped off the head, hands, private part and part of the two legs of Akinbuyi and allegedly sold them to suspected ritualists. The decomposing body of Akinbuyi was moved by the policemen attached to FESTAC Police Station led by the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Mohammed Mu’azu, a Chief Superintendent of Police and officials of Amuwo Odofin Local Government council to a morgue, while the police took other items recovered from the house into custody.

Residents of FESTAC came out in their large numbers to watch the horrifying spectacle as the council officials and policemen removed the body. Apart from the body that was recovered from the house, charms, amulets, a pot filled with human blood and two large dummies of human beings were discovered. Some of the charms and amulets were concealed inside a carton with the inscription: Lord Krishna Agabarthi 999.

Omotola, who claimed to be an engineer denied knowing anything about the corpse. He claimed to be jobless, adding that he depended on goodwill of people to survive along with Toye. He denied knowledge of the death of his brother. He explained that Akinbuyi was arrested recently by sanitation task force, adding that the deceased spent three days in prison.

Omotola also said Akinbuyi was born in 1973 and that he usually went out and came in at will. He told the police that his brother’s killers must have committed the act before dumping the deceased inside one of the rooms. He further said their father died in a motor accident recently. Their father, he claimed, was the owner of the duplex where they live. Akinbuyi’s corpse was dumped in one of the rooms upstairs.

Toye described himself as a primary school teacher. When the police asked him where he teaches, he could not utter a word.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Obiagu1(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Yoruba, kai, they are ready to do anything for money even killing their own siblings and parents. sad
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2012
Wonders shall never end! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So it has come to this where brothers kill their blood and auction the parts in the open market? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Obiagu1: Yoruba, kai, they are ready to do anything for money even killing their own siblings and parents. sad

Chai, Yoruba una self dey do this kind job grin
[b][/b]
@Obiagu1, wetin you won talk about the Igbo(from the bolded part)? undecided
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by ODB1: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2012
nah wah ooh

1 Like

Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Obiagu1(m): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Paul John:

Chai, Yoruba una self dey do this kind job grin
[b][/b]
@Obiagu1, wetin you won talk about the Igbo(from the bolded part)? undecided

Give an instance of Igbo, with link, killing siblings or parents for money. Igbos don't do that but Yorubas do.
Forget hatred and jealousy influenced stereotype.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Obiagu1:

Give an instance of Igbo, with link, killing siblings or parents for money. Igbos don't do that but Yorubas do.
Forget hatred and jealousy influenced stereotype.

My man this is not about being tribalistic, but i've got to say this. WE all know different evil acts and the group of people that they are peculiar to in this country, so lets stop painting one group saint and the other as bad (as you did in your earlier post). That my post you quoted is to tell you no group is saint.

And I've got no time to be searching for link or post to show where Igbo kill for money, we all know it's rampant. So stop the cover up, No tribe is saint.

NB: I'm not defending that act.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Obiagu1(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Paul John:

My man this is not about being tribalistic, but i've got to say this. WE all know different evil acts and the group of people that they are peculiar to in this country, so lets stop painting one group saint and the other as bad (as you did in your earlier post). That my post you quoted is to tell you no group is saint.

And I've got no time to be searching for link or post to show where Igbo kill for money, we all know it's rampart. So stop the cover up, No tribe is saint.

Funny man, rampant and no link I just told you to drop the hatred and jealousy influenced stereotype.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Obiagu1:

Funny man, rampant and no link I just told you to drop the hatred and jealousy influenced stereotype.

Thanks for that correction(Rampant). What's the hatred and jealousy in my post? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/352813/igbo-women-protest-ritual-killings
https://www.nairaland.com/310284/ibo-man-kidnap-london-boy
https://www.nairaland.com/391429/why-ibo-men-fond-killing

NB:@Obiagu1 All these link I posted here is not paint Igbos black, but since you insisted in giving you a link then I've got to do.

No tribe is saint, take it or leave it. There are lot of evil things yorubas does that are not known, not to talk of the Hausas. Be factual once in a while.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Obiagu1(m): 2:25am On Jul 27, 2012
^^^

Don't let me supply you with unlimited links of Yoruba killing other people.
I asked you to provide a link of an Igbo killing a sibling or parent for money and you posted silly links.

This is why people don't pass WAEC. undecided

By the way, if you're not being disingenuous, do yourself a favour by removing the links that have no relevance to the one I requested for else I'll flood this thread with Yoruba killing people links.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 2:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Obiagu1: ^^^

Don't let me supply you with unlimited links of Yoruba killing other people.
I asked you to provide a link of an Igbo killing a sibling or parent for money and you posted silly links.

This is why people don't pass WAEC. undecided

Of course(bolded part)

and what the difference? Both are evil deed, killing is killing.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Obiagu1(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Yoruba killing relatives for money. This is typical in Yorubaland.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Blyss: 2:57am On Jul 27, 2012
LOL More of that beautiful African culture we're missing out on, right here folks. cheesy Once again, thank god for that. cheesy F-cking animals, man.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Murphy7h4: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Lol
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by chuks49(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2012

Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by basher(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2012
Instead of you guys to sympathize with the unfortunate family & ponder what would lead siblings to act in such a way, you are busy stupidly peddling tribalism. How does it help matters or improve the society we live in? All this tit for tat is pointless & futile because if you look hard enough you'll find atrocities from Igbos, Yorubas & other tribes. However, we all live in the same society and should put heads together yo solve societal problems.

If I were president of Nigeria, acts of tribal hate would attract a mandatory 10yr prison sentence angry
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2012
basher: Instead of you guys to sympathize with the unfortunate family & ponder what would lead siblings to act in such a way, you are busy stupidly peddling tribalism. How does it help matters or improve the society we live in? All this tit for tat is pointless & futile because if you look hard enough you'll find atrocities from Igbos, Yorubas & other tribes. However, we all live in the same society and should put heads together yo solve societal problems.

If I were president of Nigeria, acts of tribal hate would attract a mandatory 10yr prison sentence angry

Help me tell them.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by strangest(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2012
If to say na igbo man e for don reach front page since two days ago. MOD dey look and pass
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Lisa1: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
BUMP
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Leyqute(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2012
basher: Instead of you guys to sympathize with the unfortunate family & ponder what would lead siblings to act in such a way, you are busy stupidly peddling tribalism. How does it help matters or improve the society we live in? All this tit for tat is pointless & futile because if you look hard enough you'll find atrocities from Igbos, Yorubas & other tribes. However, we all live in the same society and should put heads together yo solve societal problems.

Tru tok jare^^^ I h8 people jibber jabbering when there's important stuffs to talk about. Clearly, d bulk of responses n replies on NL are jibberjabber.
If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all! DAMN!!
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by talktrue1(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2012
Imagine killing a blood brother and chopping off the parts one by one based on request
The world is evil. People dont have conscience again.
God have mercy
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by bashr8: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2012
this should be on the front page , this ritualism by yorubas should end, so people cant even trust their brothers and children again in yorubaland? na wa ooooooo. embarassed embarassed
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by bashr8: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Paul John:

And I've got no time to be searching for link or post to show where Igbo kill for money, we all know it's rampant. So stop the cover up, No tribe is saint.

my friend no igbo man have ever killed his brother or mother or relative for rituals, killing of relatives for ritualism can only be traced to yorubaland , the earlier we tell ourselves the truth and end it the better for us especially those of you that are yoruba.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by noiseless: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2012
Chei! Humanbein, the worst part of it is that the same bunch would be the first to jump in and start calling other people all sort of names on and offlines, in their un-ending effort to divert every bodies attentions as usual from their lives full of darkness. No doubt their nairaland ids would be.............,whats the word i'm looking for?
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by Leyqute(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2012
I'm unfollowing this topic, tribal buffoons are at it again. Imagine if Nigeria was made up of just one tribe alone, how would it be like?
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by PaulJohn1: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Leyqute: I'm unfollowing this topic, tribal buffoons are at it again. Imagine if Nigeria was made up of just one tribe alone, how would it be like?

You're very correct.
Re: Horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother (human Body For Sell) by billyG(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
those 2 vampires shld be made 2 eat d corpse cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: See What Happened In Aba Today. / Photos:Youths Apprehend Guys Who Killed And Removed Girl's Heart For Rituals. / IBB University Lecturer Caught And Stripped Naked While Trying To Sleep With A S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.