Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? (8900 Views)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2012
If I am going all out, when it comes to makeup and my face I have a routine I follow by the book.

I use either simple face wipes or tea tree cleanser and toner with cotton pads to clean and wipe my face.
I usually don't cream my face because it can get oily so I just leave it.

Moving on.
Eyelash-I have fake lashes I buy from ebay but majority of the time I just use Maybelline-the COLOSSAL VOLUM' express mascara(100% black)

I am very rubbish when putting mascara on myself. By the time I finish it's all over my face. I simply just use a cotton bud and just clean everywhere.

Eyebrows- I use AVON's pen brow liner in brown and AVONPRO brow enhancer(it's a gel like substance that blends your eyebrows and defines the brows plus it keeps the liner in all day)

Eyelids- I don't really like bright colour eyeshadows(not that I don't have them) so I usually buy dark colours. At the moment, I use Max factor's smokey eye effects eyeshadow bronze haze. I then use a black liquid eyeliner for the top lids and MUA-intense colour eyeliner in rich brown. I wear this eyeliner on the inner bottom lid. I only wear the eyeliner halfway.

(Wipe off any debris on my face grin)

Cheeks- Majority of the time I only wear bronzers. I use MUA-bronzer shade 1 or Avon's bronzer on my cheekbones. If I was to wear a blush, I usually wear a bobbi brown blusher I have, it's a reddish/ pinkish colour.

Lips: I use 2true colour drench lipstick shade 4 and then use Avon plump pout lipgloss in pink on top of it. Lol, I don't know why I wear the lip plumper as if my lips aren't big enough but I do. cheesy It will be great on you if you have very tiny lips because it irritates your lips and makes them swell up to give you a more fuller looking lips.

I know I did not mention foundation and power, that's because I hardly wear them but if I was to wear them, I use either Mac studio fix foundation and power. If I want a less heavier makeup, I use avon's. Avon foundation looks flawless, it covers up everything without making it look obvious that you are wearing foundation. The only annoying thing is that I don't think it's good for oily skin.

Plus, I know I mentioned alot of avon stuff, that's because my mum's a rep(free stuff tongue). If you are interested let me know. smiley

Offtopic: I know many of you come on here saying you only wear designers and such and such but to those who aren't phased by the "I only wear designer hype", cheesy charity shops and markets are a good places to shop for clothes.

You can find really nice items at decent prices(bags, shoes, vintage). If you are in london, try portobello market or spitalfields market. smiley

The best dressed get their stuff from markets and charity shops not gucci or ferragamo. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Jaykizz(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2012
Plz post ur pix to confirm wat u'v said coz I dnt get y a lady wil paint al dat on her face n won't luk lyk a masquerade.

13 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2012
Are you sure you didn't leave something out? A little bird whispered to me that you always pad your bra before going out. Could this be true? Or is this not 'holy' enough to make your holy routine list?
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nickydrake(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2012
pro01: Are you sure you didn't leave something out? A little bird whispered to me that you always pad your bra before going out. Could this be true? Or is this not 'holy' enough to make your holy routine list?

That mole of a bird also revealed to me that the holiest part of the OP's routine involves dabbing her hair with a brush dipped in black shoe polish.

The purpose of this practice is two-fold. It gives her greying hair a phoney hue, while slowly suffocating all resident creepy-crawlers.

Now, regarding the topic, my most holy practice before going out is waking up. I find wandering about in my sleep terribly inconvenient. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lmaooo!

I asked what's your routine not how I look on a night out.
Jaykizz: Plz post ur pix to confirm wat u'v said coz I dnt get y a lady wil paint al dat on her face n won't luk lyk a masquerade.

FYI, this is the least makeup you will see on someone on a nightout.

You should try it and see whether it looks like a masqurade or not. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
My routine is baff, towel my body, rub vaseline, comb my hair, dress up + perfumes and deodrant, step into my shoes and gerrout. . .

No time! cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lool, you see how lucky you are as a guy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nickydrake:

That mole of a bird also revealed to me that the holiest part of the OP's routine involves dabbing her hair with a brush dipped in black shoe polish.

The purpose of this practice is two-fold. It gives her greying hair a phoney hue, while slowly suffocating all resident creepy-crawlers.

Now, regarding the topic, my most holy practice before going out is waking up. I find wandering about in my sleep terribly inconvenient. tongue

Lol. Na my Gambian wife you dey yab say she get creepy-crawlers for her hair? Are you implying that her hair harbours wild insects? You don enter trouble today. She go send spiritual scorpion to sting you by midnight. You go fear African winch tonight.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lol, nor mind am. Him think say I be one of his sugarmami girlfriends.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Jaykizz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: Lmaooo!

I asked what's your routine not how I look on a night out.

FYI, this is the least makeup you will see on someone on a nightout.

You should try it and see whether it looks like a masqurade or not. wink
I aint gay...y shld I try such?
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
To see whether you will look like a masquerade, nau?
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Jaykizz(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane: To see whether you will look like a masquerade, nau?
LWKMD!!! Dat's y u kan neva knw a truly beautiful lady until she passes d nyt wit u n u chk her up vry early in d munin b4 she starts paintin her face.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Loool, come off that jare! You can tell the beauty of a lady whether makeup or no makeup. One thing is for sure, if you wowo, makeup can never make you fine. cheesy

On a normal day out I usually just wear mascara and bronzer so there isn't much of a difference to when someone sees me without. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Jaykizz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
YEAH! Ma gf is vry pretty. C her without make-up n she's jst fabulous. I wonda y she lyks usin it sef...I Kant complain coz definitly I'm a part of d reasons she uses it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by MuNeme(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
@post you do all these before you go out at night?

You might as well spend the whole night doing it
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
I take my bath before sleeping and demolish anything on the table for dinner.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by stint(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
Two questions:
1*when do you start all the paintings ? my guess is maybe in the afternoon, you'll be ready before night 2*and all these products you gave free advert in your write up , how much will they pay ya? cryTwo questions:
1*when do you start all the paintings ? my guess is maybe in the afternoon, you'll be ready before night 2*and all these products you gave free advert in your write up , how much will they pay ya?
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by ITbomb(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
sexkillz: My routine is baff, towel my body, rub vaseline, comb my hair, dress up + perfumes and deodrant, step into my shoes and gerrout. . .

No time! cool
Where do you rub the vaseline, u this boi
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
I wash my face every nyt.simple
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by jhydebaba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
OP, we need to set up a committee to look into ur gender.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Guys, the question is when you are going out( clubbing, party) not when you are going to sleep.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by queensmith: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
i knew it!! i knew it!!! kandikane is a hobo! i had my suspicions! LOL

I have to come back and answer this, but i'll take note of what i do tonight to respond.

i also want to wear fake lashes today (which look awesome on me! seriously i look like a barbie doll when i wear them i mean every dude is . . . . ) enough of that!
so that will take me a good half an hour im rubbish at wearing them. i also want to grow my nails so im trying stick on today (the professional ones are damaging). i know broadway is a good brand. i wanted bright pink polish for my nails but i've lost it (new look brand) was like a pound. i dont spend much on cosmetics. you will never catch me buying mac or what have you, 30 pounds foundation? im not that ugly. maybe when im 52. . . and need the excessive coverage :p. meanwhile i use milani creme to powder and any odd translucent powder. i use any odd poundshop bronzer/blush (hopefully they wont give me craw craw) and maybelline mascara

my hair is still fresh from naija awesome so no need to fight with a straightener tonight. hopefully the 2 + 1 hour fashionably late (the mr will not be happy!) time should be sufficient.
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kefidoh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
Now, this is getting me confused. Did a male start this thread?
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by kandiikane(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lol, queensmith. Hobo? Na lie!!

I get what Ýòu mean, mac can look quite excessive, that's why I hardly wear it. I usually get mine from duty free. About £16. Connections, jare! tongue
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by mhozzis(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
Last time i checked i thought m stands for male. #Imustbedrunk#
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Women and their wahala. tongue
I always smirk though when I see A woman with all their usual paraphenelia applied going "I dont care what other people think about me <diva catwalk>" angry
I'm thinking " yes you do..." cheesy
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mr/Miss kandiikane are u a he or she? Am just a lil bit confused! undecided
2buff: Women and their wahala. tongue
I always smirk though when I see A woman with all their usual paraphenelia applied going "I dont care what other people think about me <diva catwalk>" angry
I'm thinking " yes you do..." cheesy
grin
Re: What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
berem: Mr/Miss kandiikane are u a he or she? Am just a lil bit confused! undecided

Shes a hot and sexy man grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriflame Cosmetics Products / Funniest "What I Ordered Vs What I Got" Collection.(tailors Edition) / A Guy With Butt Implant (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.