Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram (11718 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

You all are going to be judged, karma is going to catch up with you on this planet. Blood suckers. Boko haram= buhari equipped almajiris

Pointless boy. The only blood sucker i know is the Retardeen who is in power to ensure the lives of Nigerians are secured and punished those that arent law-abiding. the question is why is he not doing it? if he cant, he should resign. The fact that he is still on that seat and hasnt done anything to bring the perpetrators to book suggest to me that he himself benefits from blood-letting. The souls of those corpers will forever hunt him till he brings the perpetrators to book.

besides its a known fact that PDP = Evil Boko as stated by the Azazi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by blackbeau1(f): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
in other words,empower the police to deal wit Bu.if u say' hari' na your own be that.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by DExplorer1: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

You are unreasonably DAFT! In matters of foolishness, you are above any other human being I know. I used to think Beaf was the best, I now see that you are beyond redemption in this dark road of foolishness you have ventured upon James.

What is your definition of proffering solution - ''We are on top of the situation''? As our President Retardeen is commonly well known for saying now. Please pray tell, what does it mean to be a true Nigerian? If you are advocating that Buhari should start sensitizing his people on being a true Nigerian, that indirectly means Buhari is a true Nigeria. At least you cannot give what you do not have right? You see how foolish you have made yourself look James?

In conclusion, speaking of track record and personality, Buhari is the only leader to have effectively wiped out a whole militia sect from the North! That is a track record and personality President Retardeen can NEVER achieve! Now take that to the bank of history and thank me later for educating you, ignorant gnat!

Total hogwash! I really don't like been in the act of foolery but sometimes i think it's important because that's when i understand some people more and dude, you're on top of that list, your boss here is Gbawe and he knows how i deal with him face-down. Now, for few seconds i want to sound stup.id like you so that we can be on the same page. So adjust dude let me come in that pool. You said Buhari is a true Nigerian, ehmm, you're right now. You also said... "Buhari is the only leader to have effectively wiped out a whole militia sect from the North! That is a track record and personality President Retardeen can NEVER achieve!" Ehmm, you're right again, abi! Now let me jump out of your pool of foolery and threat your ignorance you dimwit. The last time i visited my bank of history GEJ was NEVER in the military, he's an humble civilian. So how does the record match? You just shot yourself big time but don't worry, i forgive you! You also said my able President do say "we're on top of the situation" C'mon dude, where else do you want him to be as a competent leader... Beneath? Nah! If that's what a dosser like you thinks then GEJ isn't a retardeen. I really don't want to go deep in scolding you before you assimilate the basics of leadership because you'd stop learning. I like you dude but if your next epistle is this awful, i won't reply. Cheers! LOL

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by KingGeorge1: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
just like is being said "once a soldier always a soldier" A Military dictator will always be a Military dictator,this 1 without repentance...May the Almighty Allah deliver us oh...he has never thought of peaceful resolution at all.......
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by lacasa: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jakumo: There is no cause for alarm. All who die during Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden's Boko Haram terror bombing campaign will have not have died in vain, since their souls will be evaluated to determine how many virgins get assigned to the suicide bombers who killed them for virgin-credits in paradise.

While it is true that both dogs and baboons are equally ugly, baboons will always be more equal than dogs, in accordance with the Universal Laws of Karma.

^^ hehehe grin

An eediat's comment here grin
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by lacasa: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf - (codename) laptop #1

Ifiharam - (codename) laptop #39

King George - (codename) laptop #40

Just a few of the eediats comprising the laptop crew

grin grin
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by levi4real07yahoocom: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
when buhary was the president, how many quality libery did he produce? How was our educational sector? Our basic problem in dis country is that we are always docile and gullible. We al know some group of people are really out 2 distabilize the blessings of other regions with some sort of insurgency which they have been enjoying 4 the past 30 years with out been criticized and yet we allow them 2 achieve their selfish goal simply because we think gud luck performs below expectation. What a shame! Were buhari,ibb,abacha, better dan gud luck? It's insanity comparing the efforts of d past leaders 4rm d north to the present one. Have we 4 once asked our selves d tru meaning of boko haram? Boko haram is not against western education,it was created and designed 2 intimidate nigerians 2 reclaim power when eva there is power shift. If obj did not achieve anything else but was able 2 shift power 4rm dis northerners, he has achieved more dan any oda person can not achieve. Any tru man shuld always hail obj and gud luck 4 managing dis animals called northerners with sense.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

In all honesty you are a very dull and clumsy suporter of useless buhari,when you have nothing meaningful to say you resolve to insult,bring home your point intelligently,what do i even expect from an aboki

Why you dey cry now, e pain u reach like that? just because i said na Jonathan lecture you, you come dey para, you mean Jonathan can't lecture you?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by GreenJ(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2012
If a kind of formula does not solve your equation, then try another! for your property not to be stolen,
then give it to a thief to keep! if truly Buhari is BH, what is GEJ? If he is truly the president of
Nigeria he should prove it to BH! or they are just scared of losting all, also a stop coming to
corruption and politics will no longer be a do or die thing, because those comprehensively
corrupted good for nothing bunch of lout, will become jobless frustrated ass hole and latter
becomes nuisance to the society.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by igboboy1(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2012
[size=16pt]"2 brothers caught with decomposing body parts of brother in Festac"
[/size]

How do you even begin to understand this? Two brothers, Toye and Tola allegedly slaughtered their younger brother, Akunbuyi, and sold his limbs. The full report when you continue...*

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/2-brothers-caught-with-decomposing-body.html

The world is full of evil...
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by MikeBetty(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Truth is always bitter, i am a typical ibo man na eri akpu. If u want to criticize u do it constructively. His telling govt to equip police is a very nice thing from a senior citizen. Police is fighting boko haram with a very crude, achaic, anachronistic equipment. How many bomb dictators did police has, what type of weapon do they use? Did u train and send them on refresher course? How can u use highest Ak47 to on some one who use rocket launcher? What about informatiom gathering (informants). U can buy information from reliable source to crack down the activities of boko haram. Information gathering cost alot. In the issue of leadership, how can an ex govnr say the problem is followers. How far did he change or better the lives of people as a governor? Our problem is leadership. So gentlemen criticize him constructively.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Candybob(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2012
One thing is sure, and any one with an ability to understand know that Buhari is in sync with the new wave of islamic insurgency. He is a fuckin hypocrite who dances in double-talk.
Buhari= bokoharam= bh.One thing is sure, and any one with an ability to understand know that Buhari is in sync with the new wave of islamic insurgency. He is a fuckin hypocrite who dances in double-talk.
Buhari= bokoharam= bh.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Pataki: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Total hogwash! I really don't like been in the act of foolery but sometimes i think it's important because that's when i understand some people more and dude, you're on top of that list, your boss here is Gbawe and he knows how i deal with him face-down. Now, for few seconds i want to sound stup.id like you so that we can be on the same page. So adjust dude let me come in that pool. You said Buhari is a true Nigerian, ehmm, you're right now. You also said... "Buhari is the only leader to have effectively wiped out a whole militia sect from the North! That is a track record and personality President Retardeen can NEVER achieve!" Ehmm, you're right again, abi! Now let me jump out of your pool of foolery and threat your ignorance you dimwit. The last time i visited my bank of history GEJ was NEVER in the military, he's an humble civilian. So how does the record match? You just shot yourself big time but don't worry, i forgive you! You also said my able President do say "we're on top of the situation" C'mon dude, where else do you want him to be as a competent leader... Beneath? Nah! If that's what a dosser like you thinks then GEJ isn't a retardeen. I really don't want to go deep in scolding you before you assimilate the basics of leadership because you'd stop learning. I like you dude but if your next epistle is this awful, i won't reply. Cheers! LOL

James please don't sweat it. It is clearly apparent you do not have the prerequisite intellectual skills nor sufficient education to debate about politics.

What in thundering typhoons do you mean by ''threat your ignorance''? cheesy Clearly again, you are dunderhead. Am still waiting for your rebuttal from that gobbledygook you typed up there on how Buhari is not a true Nigerian, since you deemed it appropriate that Buhari should start sensitizing his people on how to be a true Nigerian as the solution to the Boko Haram menace. I am extremely amazed by your intellectual superiority! March on son! cheesy

Furthermore, whether GEJ was in the military or he is a useless civilian is not the issue here. The crux of the matter is that, he is presently the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces. He has all the security apparatus at his disposal. Same way Buhari wiped out a militia sect from the North during his time when he was the Commander in Chief. How did your dull brain not allow that simple thought to sink into you? Arselicker! If Retardeen cannot handle security challenges in this country, he should do the honorable thing - RESIGN.

Lets move on, could you please explain what you mean by ''dosser''? I am really getting tired of you vacuum filled sycophants coming on this forum and blowing grammar beyond your comprehension. It is not by force to try and feel among. Stick to your Otueke English abeg. cheesy

And lastly, a competent leader goes beyond rhetoric. I am tired of hearing Retardeen with his bling bling telling me, he is always on top of the situation. When he does not even have an inkling what exactly the situation is! Buhari has given him a free solution to handling the Boko Haram menace. It is now left for our Retardeen of a president to act on it, or continue yapping that he is on top of the situation while hundreds of lives are continually lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by emmalezy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Foolish man... Who are you fooling.. BOKO HARAM himself
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by talk2me006(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pataki:

Typical sycophant. Nothing of intellectual substance in the brain other than insults. Here is Buhari proferring solutions for your president retardeen to use.

Gross mumu like you, have nothing to say other than insult him. How many times have we said this, if you disgusting shameless individuals have any proof against Buhari, why has your Retardeen of a president not arrested him?

Of course if the government provided good libraries, we would not be punished online to be reading infantile insults from poorly educated being like you.

Gbam! u don Finish evrytin
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by talk2me006(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

u dont even ashame of your self.
your point here is not meaniful. just accept defeat.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by talk2me006(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
MikeBetty: Truth is always bitter, i am a typical ibo man na eri akpu. If u want to criticize u do it constructively. His telling govt to equip police is a very nice thing from a senior citizen. Police is fighting boko haram with a very crude, achaic, anachronistic equipment. How many bomb dictators did police has, what type of weapon do they use? Did u train and send them on refresher course? How can u use highest Ak47 to on some one who use rocket launcher? What about informatiom gathering (informants). U can buy information from reliable source to crack down the activities of boko haram. Information gathering cost alot. In the issue of leadership, how can an ex govnr say the problem is followers. How far did he change or better the lives of people as a governor? Our problem is leadership. So gentlemen criticize him constructively.
Dis is d kind of people we need here not dos religion sentimental syndrome minded peopld.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2012
[s]
D-Explorer:

[/s]

Zero sense. What a waste.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by harrywakil(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Like I always say Nigeria police can't do this alone ,if they withdraw solders in the fild I bet you Boko boys will finish all of them , the NPF, NSCDC,- PEACE CORPS have a department called special force in other countRy like US,Italy ,etc that face all this kind internal crises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello / Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.