Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! (24136 Views)

Parents BEWARE-- Cons Are Now Using This Mysterious Number To Scam Families / Parents Beware! / Young Nigerian, Owner Of Burnt Day Care Surrenders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by vickspider(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
You all need to see this,For parents who keep children in day care centers and parents to be, you need to see the video in this link below, watch the boy:

Also forgive me for posting the video here...it just broke ma heart to see this cry

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-prn1/v/611141/732/3581411693187_50747.mp4?oh=bdd244433511cbdfd853fadfaf3179e2&oe=50131100&__gda__=1343426816_cca9c4e3a44a6191626dacb7fe0dfdf3

2 Likes

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Skywalker5(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
OMG this is bad. where did this happen? That boy should be caged angry angry angry angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by vickspider(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
I dunno...just stumbled on d video via bb, its even as recent as this month...poor kids...d attendants are not even aware of their environment
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by joyzenewman: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
omg!!!......that kid is possessed,itz either that or he has mental issues.....and i wonda wat he is being taught at home,i mean d environment,parents wld ve influeneced his upbringing.......dts a serial killer in d making.

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
The kid needs to be caged for reals cos ​i see a terrorist in the making
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by vickspider(f): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Did u see the way he kicked the little girl so brutally at the end?, the mum wld come home wondering why her kid has fever or bruises.....

2 Likes

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by joyzenewman: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
vickspider: I dunno...just stumbled on d video via bb, its even as recent as this month...poor kids...d attendants are not even aware of their environment

please can u give me d link dt can b accessable tru bb....dis link is too long to open cus it kips writing error, thnks.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by vickspider(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hey its from bb i also copied and pasted here...erm...ok gimme ur email so i send it to u..

please can u give me d link dt can b accessable tru bb....dis link is too long to open cus it kios writing error, thnks. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
joyze newman:

please can u give me d link dt can b accessable tru bb....dis link is too long to open cus it kips writing error, thnks.
Also viewed it on ma bb through the link maybe you should use opera
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Tampico(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Seun please why is this not on the front page We need to find that day care asap, before a child dies. angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by tonioinot: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
dat child is a demon.
I'm sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by cutekonkolo(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
this boy is evil!
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by seedord247(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
I think it happpens in ohio last week. The daycare has been shutdown though. . and boy mother claims her son is somehow bipoler.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Ejine(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Damn! That kid is Bruce Lee in the making! lipsrsealed
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
joyze newman:
omg!!!......that kid is possessed,itz either that or he has mental issues.....and i wonda wat he is being taught at home,i mean d environment,parents wld ve influeneced his upbringing.......dts a serial killer in d making.

100 percent agree with you ...this is too bad angry angry angry sad sad sad sad
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .I'm sorry but that's a sociopath in the making. See how he pretends to play with the girls when the nursery assistant was around and he checks to see no one was watching before he does his thing.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Isaleeko2: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is unbelievable! I am sure that something has been done about it since the camera caught the boy in the act. I am 100% sure that the boy is from a wretched home where the father treats the his mother like crap and beats her up regularly. The boy has learned very fast.

Did anyone notice that the boy was only after baby girls? Hmm, that boys needs a pediatric psychiatrist fast!

@OP did this happen in Nigeria?
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
this is terrible..why take them to a day care centre if they are not been taken care of?
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by ozoebuka1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
i watched dat video on naijapals yesterday and i felt like arresting the boy myself! 9yrs o
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by SisiKill1: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Couldn't watch the entire video. . . my stomach churns!!

First of there is no doubt that little bastard has mental issue. . .definitely has the makings of a sociopath. Look at the sly way he was going about it, punched the child in the face and then pretending to comfort her. . .what a psycho!!!

And secondly what in the world was the boy doing in the baby section??!! I don't know how day cares are set up in the U.K but in the US, you DO NOT put older kids with the younger ones and there is a teacher/Child ratio to go with how many kids you have in each section.

6wks - 13 months - Baby Section (for every for babies, you need to have 1 care giver)

14 months to 22 months - Toddler Section (for every 6 toddlers, you must have 1 caregiver)

23 Months to 31/2 yrs - Post Toddler Section (For every 12-14 toddlers, I caregiver

31/2 to 41/2 or 5 yrs - You give the section whatever name you want like Eagles or something (16 to 18, 1 caregiver)

6 is the average age a child starts real school. . .some still come to day care for before and after program and even in that program, they still separate them.

The little bastard in that video looks to be about 7 or 8. . .so what the hell was he doing around a baby??!!

I hope the mother SUES that hellhole for everything they've got especially the fatass caregiver. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Sunofgod(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
. . the boy dressed as a thug and acting as a devil.

The boy needs to be 'sectioned' away from society - it may or may not be possible to rehabilitate him.

But clearly he is destined to be evil.

I suspect he doesn't know his father and the mother is a crack head.

Also, the 'Nursery' has clearly been negligent.

In the first instance the nursery should be closed. Then the parents of that small girl must sue!

The trauma that girl has experienced will leave her emotionally scared for life.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by SisiKill1: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Wait did this happen in the US or the UK?

If it's the US, then the daycare is DEFINITELY done!!

No Redemption!!!

*Modified to include Video

Okay here's another Link. . .R231 posted it on the Family section and it has more details

https://www.nairaland.com/1001525/disturbing-video-9-year-old

[flash= 560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavGjwg0wc4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ejiné: Damn! That kid is Bruce Lee in the making! lipsrsealed

More like a female abuser. . . like why is he attacking lil girls? undecided
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by tonyx4x44(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
joyze newman:
omg!!!......that kid is possessed,itz either that or he has mental issues.....and i wonda wat he is being taught at home,i mean d environment,parents wld ve influeneced his upbringing....... dts a serial killer in d making.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dat boy is a demon ! I wish I could lay my hands on him, I will pluck out dat bastard. Of a boy eye...
I felt for dat little baby on babyseat. That day care shuld be shot down and d woman should arrested but for dat beast of a boy, he sholud be caged for life
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Just thinking that that lil girl might have been my daughter dey make my blood boil. Chaii!! I will. . . .I will. . . angry angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Jopipeline: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
There is no two ways about this, the child is completely possessed.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Next2Bezee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
This means that there are Kids in Hell.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Exponental(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
The boy should be sentenced 2 one month imprisonment in women prison.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mother of Christ I want this child beaten angry angry angry angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by kcsider: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
If what i saw in that video is real, then that boy and the owner of the day care needs to pay dearly for this.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by saviola77(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
That kid is clearly a psychopath in the making, and ought to be dealt with as one...I couldn't even wait for the video to end. Jeez!! sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.