Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (469863 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by donglazy(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2015
I need acting jobs or any entertainment related jobs,i am a trained actor with 3F Caucus,and have acted in couple of movies like Passequest Officer,Agbo Odaju,Book of life,and the recent of them is from Mnet production "Do Good...any producer or director that needs my service can reach me on 08169950443
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Floyd45(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
talk2xp:
Hi folks. I am Abiodun a film maker. I need a market for my short films either online or offline. Only for my short films though which are duration from 15 to 27mins. All of this are in English. With strong messages such as child prostitution, cholera and family planning. I have full length movies and I know how to market those ones. I need an editor for my movie, thanks. My whatsapp number is 08082252902, 7EF26094, email: thisxplore@gmail.com

Hello! Will it be possible to see any of your short films?
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Floyd45(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hello to all the aspiring actors, film makers, editors, etc. I just want to say keep the fire burning. I just came across this thread and i'm pretty much impressed with how y'll are helping each other out. I think there is an emerging market right now for short films, so if you are in that line please keep pushing. I happen to work with the regulatory body that is in charge of movies in Nigeria and with my little time there i have seem young people doing great movies and also some crappy movies..lol.
Anyways, i would love to come into the film making world, i'm yet to figure out that aspect exactly, definately not acting for me though.
If you are a film producer or maker and ever thinking of getting an opinion before your movie gets censored for the market, you can reach out to me anytime. I'm not seeking any kind of monetary gains just looking to help the youths.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
lynx200:
if you are in Delta state you might want to consider this movie audition from Eugene 1 movies

Date: August 13th 2015

Venue: Zobs hotel, Ibusa bye pass, Ibusa, Delta state

Time: 1pm

There is a TV series audition in Egbeda Lagos

Date: August 29th 2015

Venue: 4, Remi Akande street off Isiba Oluwo street, Orelope bus stop, Egbeda, Lagos

Time: 10am

NB: Come with your 5x7 pictures

Thanks Bro.. But Please Don't Mind Eugene 1 Movies. They Are Scam And Not Recognised By AGN In Delta. All They Do Is Ask For 8k For Them To Project You.. Another Name They Use Is Nero Films.. Another Person Is A Guy You Posted His Audition Notice In Umuahia That I Quoted You.. Can't Vividly Remember His Name.. Good.. Aptitude Movies Is The Name, He Will Always Say He Is In Camp For An Epic Movie And Also Demand 15k And No Audition.. Thanks.. And God Bless..

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ebukasoso:

Thanks Bro.. But Please Don't Mind Eugene 1 Movies. They Are Scam And Not Recognised By AGN In Delta. All They Do Is Ask For 8k For Them To Project You.. Another Name They Use Is Nero Films.. Another Person Is A Guy You Posted His Audition Notice In Umuahia That I Quoted You.. Can't Vividly Remember His Name.. Good.. Aptitude Movies Is The Name, He Will Always Say He Is In Camp For An Epic Movie And Also Demand 15k And No Audition.. Thanks.. And God Bless..
Thanks for this info bro. I suspected something about him but couldn't place it. No wonder they are based in out of town locations.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Gentleblaze: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are you an aspiring actor/actress? Do you have what it takes to be the next movie star? Dsolid stars movie industry is about to presents a unique platform movie! movie will be holding auditions on the 19th and 20th of september 2015 at the following locations: plot 231 Ipaja express way beside shop up. Magretas: Time: 10am. Send ur name, age, sex and location to 08164098709 or 08161827985 and also contact 09094050118 or 09094049932 to confirm the requirement for the Admission. it is open to everyone!...Don’t miss it! Make your dreams come true! Here’s your chance to show what you are made of! If you have what it takes to be the next movie star, audition in progress.Are you an aspiring actor/actress? Do you have what it takes to be the next movie star? Dsolid stars movie industry is about to presents a unique platform movie! movie will be holding auditions on the 19th and 20th of september 2015 at the following locations: plot 231 Ipaja express way beside shop up. Magretas: Time: 10am. Send ur name, age, sex and location to 08164098709 or 08161827985 and also contact 09094050118 or 09094049932 to confirm the requirement for the Admission. it is open to everyone!...Don’t miss it! Make your dreams come true! Here’s your chance to show what you are made of! If you have what it takes to be the next movie star, audition in progress.Are you an aspiring actor/actress? Do you have what it takes to be the next movie star? Dsolid stars movie industry is about to presents a unique platform movie! movie will be holding auditions on the 19th and 20th of september 2015 at the following locations: plot 231 Ipaja express way beside shop up. Magretas: Time: 10am. Send ur name, age, sex and location to 08164098709 or 08161827985 and also contact 09094050118 or 09094049932 to confirm the requirement for the Admission. it is open to everyone!...Don’t miss it! Make your dreams come true! Here’s your chance to show what you are made of! If you have what it takes to be the next movie star, audition in progress.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by eremy: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Calls for an IGBO/ English Movie audition With Top Igbo Nollywood Stars.. If you can speak Igbo/English fluently. DATE: 1st Sep 2015 VENUE: Eagle stone Plaza Hotel, 100 Imo close Opposite Bank Phb Before Onireke, Ojo barracks Lagos. TIME: 10am prompt...Late coming Attracts a serious fine.. noted#tnks Nb: All Ages &Gender r neded, pls Com wit ur 5x7 full photo. For info call D'wyze 1 on:08064714098 Bbpin:2AF8C194
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2015
If you are a female model between 25-35 years of age, there is a TV commercial casting (For a new cable TV station) today Wednesday August 19th 2015 by 2pm @ Lighthouse productions, 20/22 Alfred Olaiya street off Salvation road, salvation bus stop, Awuse estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
500 men and women are needed as extras for a movie shoot which commences today August 19th 2015 at Ajah after Lekki. Call Henry Osewingie on 08065438546, 08100044569 or contact on BBM 266128c3 if you want to partcipate.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by eremy: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
6ft tall Models who are interested in featuring in Musical Videos, TV Series and Commercials should contact Doba Caesar @ 08184274008.

State: from Becky @Talent2Celeb
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by eremy: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
AUDITION
Africa Magic Original Film directed by Ehizojie Ojesebholo. Friday 21st August, 2015, 10AM. No. 1 Abdul Osagie Close, Magodo Estate, Phase 2, Lagos State.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by eremy: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Smart and outspoken male and female brand ambassadors are needed for a 3 months job(it's on salary basis) + daily allowance. If interested, be at VDT Communications (no 1, Alfred Rewane, Falomo, Ikoyi. ; 7th floor, union marble house) tomorrow ,Thursday by 9am. Ask to see Joy or Gabriel.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by eremy: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Audition. Audition. Audition
Will u Like to star in a new TV reality Dating Game Show
As audience/Contestant?

Coming on DSTV and STARTIMES.
ARE u good Looking and outspoken?
U are Invited 4 Auditioning coming up on
Friday: 21-AUGUST 2015
TIME: 9am prompt
VENUE:SWISS PARK close to festac Link bridge by apple junction Festac town Lagos
For inquiries Call:08183764763.
Powerd by: Richstone Films&
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by shema101(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
lynx200:
500 men and women are needed as extras for a movie shoot which commences today August 19th 2015 at Ajah after Lekki. Call Henry Osewingie on 08065438546, 08100044569 or contact on BBM 266128c3 if you want to partcipate.
pls whst is the hope for someone who is not based in lagos and abuja in the movie industry, I base in osun state and sometimes I feel like coming to lagos even though I don't really know how to go about it.i don't know if there is any advice u can give to me. Should I take the risk?. Is there anyway you can help?. Thank u sir.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
shema101:
pls whst is the hope for someone who is not based in lagos and abuja in the movie industry, I base in osun state and sometimes I feel like coming to Lagos even though I don't really know how to go about it.i don't know if there is any advice u can give to me. Should I take the risk?. Is there anyway you can help?. Thank u sir.

My sister most of the jobs are in Lagos. But before you begin to pack your bags you have to ask yourself if this is what you want to do because I can assure you there will be a lot of challenges and roadblocks on the way. There is no guarantee that your desires will be fulfilled as there are many ex actors and models past their prime who didn't achieve anything after years in the industry. On the other hand there are people who have become stars after years of toiling and taking a lot of shit. Even if you are good there is no guarantee that you will make it. At the start the take home pay you will receive won't be able to take you home.
Its not that I am discouraging you but I want you to know if you really desire a career in acting. I started out acting in high school in the 90s and backed out after 3 years. 10 years later I came back more determined and today I make a living as a screenwriter. Along the way I have seen many talented people fall by the wayside because of the frustrations in the industry which can be nerve racking. (Poor pay, exploitation, sexual harassment) Tope Tedela, Kingsley Udegbe (Oga Titus), Kiki Omeilli and Judith Audu are my contemporaries. They took all the shit the industry gave them and today they are being celebrated. So you have to know what you are facing before you jump in.
If you are in school stay there until you graduate so that if your acting fails you can get a job with your paper. Also make sure you learn a skill or craft that will attract customers and enable you survive when acting doesn't pay. If you do decide to come to Lagos (I won't advice you to go to Asaba or Enugu. Things are much worse there with the nepotism and man know man thingy that goes there) pay attention to your acting and attend auditions. If you can get a part time job or something that will feed you, Lagos is expensive. Make sure you study your craft well. Watch foreign movies to see how the professionals do it and practice your acting before a mirror. (Sorry but most so called Nigerian star actors are wack!!!)
The aim in acting is not to pretend to be that character in the script but TO BE that character to the extent that you live like the character. (Try and get these two series leverage and hustle. They are con artistes but they are successful because they act convincingly good as the characters they are portraying) Forget about those so called production houses where they tell you to register with money and they will include you in their acting jobs. Many of them are fraudsters and of the few that are real their jobs are so horrible nobody watches them. (I am talking from personal experience)
If you are ready to be patient and take the shit and you have someone to chill with in Lagos then come in. But if you feel you cant take it its better you don't start that journey. I know many here on this thread who started in the acting world and have now dropped off because of the stress. Do it because you love the job and not for the money. Sorry for the long epistle but I feel you have to understand what you wanna do before you jump in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by hariorh: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
lynx200:

My sister most of the jobs are in Lagos. But before you begin to pack your bags you have to ask yourself if this is what you want to do because I can assure you there will be a lot of challenges and roadblocks on the way. There is no guarantee that your desires will be fulfilled as there are many ex actors and models past their prime who didn't achieve anything after years in the industry. On the other hand there are people who have become stars after years of toiling and taking a lot of shit. Even if you are good there is no guarantee that you will make it. At the start the take home pay you will receive won't be able to take you home.
Its not that I am discouraging you but I want you to know if you really desire a career in acting. I started out acting in high school in the 90s and backed out after 3 years. 10 years later I came back more determined and today I make a living as a screenwriter. Along the way I have seen many talented people fall by the wayside because of the frustrations in the industry which can be nerve racking. (Poor pay, exploitation, sexual harassment) Tope Tedela, Kingsley Udegbe (Oga Titus), Kiki Omeilli and Judith Audu are my contemporaries. They took all the shit the industry gave them and today they are being celebrated. So you have to know what you are facing before you jump in.
If you are in school stay there until you graduate so that if your acting fails you can get a job with your paper. Also make sure you learn a skill or craft that will attract customers and enable you survive when acting doesn't pay. If you do decide to come to Lagos (I won't advice you to go to Asaba or Enugu. Things are much worse there with the nepotism and man know man thingy that goes there) pay attention to your acting and attend auditions. If you can get a part time job or something that will feed you, Lagos is expensive. Make sure you study your craft well. Watch foreign movies to see how the professionals do it and practice your acting before a mirror. (Sorry but most so called Nigerian star actors are wack!!!)
The aim in acting is not to pretend to be that character in the script but TO BE that character to the extent that you live like the character. (Try and get these two series leverage and hustle. They are con artistes but they are successful because they act convincingly good as the characters they are portraying) Forget about those so called production houses where they tell you to register with money and they will include you in their acting jobs. Many of them are fraudsters and of the few that are real their jobs are so horrible nobody watches them. (I am talking from personal experience)
If you are ready to be patient and take the shit and you have someone to chill with in Lagos then come in. But if you feel you cant take it its better you don't start that journey. I know many here on this thread who started in the acting world and have now dropped off because of the stress. Do it because you love the job and not for the money. Sorry for the long epistle but I feel you have to understand what you wanna do before you jump in.

Well said Lynx
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
It seems project fame and Nigerian idols are the only music Talent hunt shows cause have not heard of any on dx thread
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by rittyben(f): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
The Great Nation Initiative, TGNI, invites you to an Audition for a stage performance.
Date: 29th August, 2015
Time: 10am
Venue: James Ene Henshaw Foundation besides Transcorp Metropolitan Hotel, CaIabar Road. Please re-broadcast. Thank you
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Female Actor needed for a monologue to be shot on location in Benin call bryanOSAR on 0809980129
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Dvworx studios is looking for females (22-33 years of age) to feature in their musical feature film. You must be able to sing.

Date: August 31st 2015 (Today)

Venue: DVworx studios 3a bishop Lanre Obembe close off Emmanuel high street opposite world bible church, Ogudu road, Ojota

Time:9am
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Slimvincent(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
lynx200:

Tnx Lynx, u gave d advice to d young lady, but some other else like me learnt from it. Nw, i want to ask, cos am willing to mk d move to Lagos frm Phc, but hw do one source for auditions/casting calls? Cos d only notice i get is this one u voluntarily do here. I mean hw do one integrate into d movie industry in Lagos, where do i go as i touch my foot down ther, who do i meet?
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by motherlode: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2015
lynx200:
Good morning lynx200
My name is Abayomi i am 17 years of age and an undergraduate without any experience in acting but i have a passion for it, i read one of your post earlier and i was challenged to follow that which i have passion for, i would like to seek an advice from you on how i can go about it since i lack an experience in this field.
I am looking forward to receiving your reply.
Thank You.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
motherlode:

Good morning lynx200
My name is Abayomi i am 17 years of age and an undergraduate without any experience in acting but i have a passion for it, i read one of your post earlier and i was challenged to follow that which i have passion for, i would like to seek an advice from you on how i can go about it since i lack an experience in this field.
I am looking forward to receiving your reply.
Thank You.
[quote author=Slimvincent post=37585098] Tnx Lynx, u gave d advice to d young lady, but some other else like me learnt from it. Nw, i want to ask, cos am willing to mk d move to Lagos frm Phc, but hw do one source for auditions/casting calls? Cos d only notice i get is this one u voluntarily do here. I mean hw do one integrate into d movie industry in Lagos, where do i go as i touch my foot down ther, who do i meet?

For now this is one of the few places on the internet where you can get comprehensive Nigerian audition notices. On facebook there are audition groups for Nigerian auditions which you can join but they have been so over run by spammers that there is a whole load of rubbish there. www.nolly.com is another site but it just copies what is here so why not stay tuned here guys.
You don't have to know or meet anybody in the movie industry. Take acting as a job and a business. If you feel you are not up to scratch go to acting school and enrol. Make sure its one affiliated to a production company where you can showcase your acting skills. Practice your acting, go to as many free auditions as you can, (forget about those production houses asking you to pay, they are scammers), do your thing and if you are good you will be called by a production company. If you give a good display in the acting business and you are consistent directors will notice you and call you for more acting jobs.
Some word of advice. Try to learn about some of the support skilled work in the movie industry. (Custume person, make up, stunts, Cinematographer, continuity person, scriptwriting, special effects, editing etc) To tell you the truth getting actors is a kobo a dozen but for these skilled areas producers cant seem to get enough people of such people. Many of those in these areas got into the industry as wannabe actors. But if you want to concentrate on acting no problem. Just make sure you work hard and bring something extra to the game. At the beginning it might look as if you are being overlooked but keep at it and you will smile in the end.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by motherlode: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=lynx200 post=37593861][/quote]
Thank you very much for the piece of useful advice, May God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
motherlode:

Thank you very much for the piece of useful advice, May God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.

Amen

Actresses aged 16 years and above are wanted for a stage play.

Date: September 14th 2015

Venue: Mabadeje plaza, 49 Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos

Time: Slot A- 10am (sign in starts 9am) Slot B - 12noon (sign in starts 11am)

Contact: 08090908267 info@hearwordnaija.com www.hearwordnaija.com

NB: Come with a dramatic one minute monologue

There's a home video audition from humbleland art academy

Date: September 13th 2015

Venue: Nice touch hotel, Ago palace way, Okota, Lagos

Time:10am

NB: Come with your 5x7 pictures

Extras are needed for a movie production on September 5th 2015. Come to 77 Abeokuta street, Yaya Abatan, Ogba, Lagos.(Get to Ogba and take a bike to the address) Interested ladies should have no made up hair. Call 08146131817 for more details.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ceecee0703(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mr lynxx thank you for your advises please i have a question, i love writing, i have written some stage plays and stuff but i want to learn the craft of script writing and directing how do i go about it? thank you
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
ceecee0703:
Mr lynxx thank you for your advises please i have a question, i love writing, i have written some stage plays and stuff but i want to learn the craft of script writing and directing how do i go about it? thank you

Hi ceecee. There are film schools in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria where you can learn these crafts. You can try royal arts academy, Surulere owned by Emem Isong or the pefti film school in Mafoluku. There is also one in Delta state owned by Zeb Ejiro. In the alternative you can do what I do by getting internet access and googling for screen writing and directing courses on the internet. It's free. A site you can check online is www.imsdb.com where the scripts of shot American films are placed and read the scripts to see how they laid out their stories. Also watch foreign movies to see the directing techniques.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ceecee0703(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
lynx200:

Hi ceecee. There are film schools in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria where you can learn these crafts. You can try royal arts academy, Surulere owned by Emem Isong or the pefti film school in Mafoluku. There is also one in Delta state owned by Zeb Ejiro. In the alternative you can do what I do by getting internet access and googling for screen writing and directing courses on the internet. It's free. A site you can check online is www.imsdb.com where the scripts of shot American films are placed and read the scripts to see how they laid out their stories. Also watch foreign movies to see the directing techniques.

thanks am grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.