Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (470170 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by michaelobembe(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
AUDITION! AUDITION! AUDITION!

Africa Magic and Native Media, the Producers of THE JOHNSONS and HOTEL MAJESTIC are at it again. Do you have what it takes to be a star? Then this is your chance to be part of the NEXT BIG THING.

Auditions will take place in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja on the 12th and 13th of November, 2015. Follow this link to register http://africamagicnativemediaaudition.com/
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by michaelobembe(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
ABUJA, ACTION!!!

EbonyLife TV Audition: SONS OF THE CALIPHATE
http://ebonylifetv.com/sons-of-the-caliphate/
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by chikatest(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pls is dere no room for a new actress n besides am even afraid of all dis auditions cus dey r really using it to get to inocent wanabes especially d female ones
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Bomsyrado: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lynx..gudevening..I actually got calles for the african magic audition you posted and the instruction was we shud bring a prepared and ready to present monologue performance..am finding it difficult to.....u knw choose what to do..here is my email ..bomaltraide@gmail.com..pls contact me..the audition is next week
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Bomsyrado: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lynx..gudevening..I actually got called for the african magic audition you posted and the instruction was we shud bring a prepared and ready to present monologue performance..am finding it difficult to.....u knw.. choose what to do..here is my email ..bomaltraide@gmail.com..pls contact me..the audition is next week
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by hariorh: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bomsyrado:
Lynx..gudevening..I actually got called for the african magic audition you posted and the instruction was we shud bring a prepared and ready to present monologue performance..am finding it difficult to.....u knw.. choose what to do..here is my email ..bomaltraide@gmail.com..pls contact me..the audition is next week

Hi

Hope this helps

http://www.ace-your-audition.com/free-monologues.html

http://stageagent.com/monologues
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ryanudeh: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
chikatest:
Pls is dere no room for a new actress n besides am even afraid of all dis auditions cus dey r really using it to get to inocent wanabes especially d female ones

Don't be scared...if u know wat u have on d inside U wudnt need to shiver...ur taleent wud speak for you...thank u
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by jideflash(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
AUDITIONS! AUDITIONS!! AUDITIONS!!!

flash tv seeks to employ young intellectual, gifted, witty, versatile and vibrant people who can collectively work as team to achieve the very best on our entertainment programmes on our new entertainment TV, FlashTV.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS :

presenters and voice over artiste. (guys and girls).

Camera man (canon expert)

Sound Engineer

Content /script writer /Research

Graphic artist. (Montage)

Editor

Make-up Artist

Props & Logistics support

Interested Applicant Should Call :

Detunji on : 0810 550 1564.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
jideflash:

flash tv seeks to employ young intellectual, gifted, witty, versatile and vibrant people who can collectively work as team to achieve the very best on our entertainment programmes on our new entertainment TV, FlashTV.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS :

Sound Engineer

Editor

Make-up Artist

location pls
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Slimvincent(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
jideflash:

AVAILABLE POSITIONS :

Sound Engineer

Editor

Make-up Artist

Am interested in d voice over artiste and script writer position...Am a male but d challenge is dat am in Portharcourt
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Talius(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
jideflash:

AVAILABLE POSITIONS :

Sound Engineer

Editor

Make-up Artist

What's your location please, I'm very interested in the voice over artist position
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ojesoj(m): 3:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Slimvincent:

Am interested in d voice over artiste and script writer position...Am a male but d challenge is dat am in Portharcourt
Send me sample of your script to; ojesoj@gmail. Com
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hi people. Sorry for my long absence as I had some crazy issues to take care of. I want to use this opportunity to address the issue of pasting audition notices. One of the reasons behind the creation of this thread 3 years ago was the fact that there were so many scams masquerading as audition where you are asked to pay for the chance to act or model. This thread was set up to point out the free auditions where you don't have to pay to be auditioned and by the grace of God from the testimonies I have been getting it has been working. Recently I have been noticing some recent postings of audition notices asking people to pay to feature in acting reality shows.
I am an actor and like most people I have fallen into the trap of paying to feature in movie/TV productions but at the end nothing happens. Its the same thing with the reality show as I remember paying N2000 for a chance at a acting reality show on AIT.
Well I won't advice anybody against getting into the reality shows and if paying to feature in a movie or joining a production house (Rather than going to a reputable acting school with a production company where you can showcase your training) is what you want fine. But to the posters of this reality shows please create your own thread for such. Same goes for the production houses looking for people to pay to join them. The only posts allowed here apart from free auditions are those calling for training which is legitimate.
So now you know why many posts are banned here. You've been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by vinneyville(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
lynx200:
Hi people. Sorry for my long absence as I had some crazy issues to take care of. I want to use this opportunity to address the issue of pasting audition notices. One of the reasons behind the creation of this thread 3 years ago was the fact that there were so many scams masquerading as audition where you are asked to pay for the chance to act or model. This thread was set up to point out the free auditions where you don't have to pay to be auditioned and by the grace of God from the testimonies I have been getting it has been working. Recently I have been noticing some recent postings of audition notices asking people to pay to feature in acting reality shows.
I am an actor and like most people I have fallen into the trap of paying to feature in movie/TV productions but at the end nothing happens. Its the same thing with the reality show as I remember paying N2000 for a chance at a acting reality show on AIT.
Well I won't advice anybody against getting into the reality shows and if paying to feature in a movie or joining a production house (Rather than going to a reputable acting school with a production company where you can showcase your training) is what you want fine. But to the posters of this reality shows please create your own thread for such. Same goes for the production houses looking for people to pay to join them. The only posts allowed here apart from free auditions are those calling for training which is legitimate.
I wld like you to memtion notable acting schools whr upcoming actors can be trained plsss
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by vinneyville(m): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Lynx can u pls mention names of notable acting schools that an upcoming actor can attend for good training
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 5:01am On Nov 15, 2015
vinneyville:
Lynx can u pls mention names of notable acting schools that an upcoming actor can attend for good training

Personally I only know of PEFTI and royal arts academy in Lagos. They are linked to production companies so I can recommend them. There are some others around. I will get back after doing some research.

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by vinneyville(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
lynx200:

Personally I only know of PEFTI and royal arts academy in Lagos. They are linked to production companies so I can recommend them. There are some others around. I will get back after doing some research.
thank you very much..I appreciate
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by TheFilmmaker: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Casting call!

YET Films, a digital media outfit in Port Harcourt is in need for upcoming passionate and talented actors and actresses who can speak FLUENT IGBO language for a mini TV series.

Auditions will hold on November 16, by 3pm, and also on November 17th by 11am.

Audution is absolutely free. For enquiries and more information, call dyoungstar on 08100254513

Limited roles available.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Sammyramires(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
08108690319 is my number.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tungstar(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi there

Please is there anyone out there who has an idea on if there exists a group involved in Voice Over/voice impression/voice acting in Nigeria.

I would like to meet up with people with such talent nd develop on it.

We could start up something here for now.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by adamondroc(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice one
Visit us for more
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by bolajioginni: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
lynx200:
Bros abeg post auditions for video editors
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Sammyramires(m): 1:32am On Nov 23, 2015
I want the Moderator to help me shed more light on the idea of joining Actors Guild of Nigeria. I want to know more about what I stand to gain joining them as a rookie?? More so, I would like to know how much their Registration Form cost and where I would get the form.... I browsed their web but nothing was found... #Sammyramires

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.