Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233426 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
I hope you know this should be vice versa. . . A wife is a companion and not at your beck and call. If you cannot reciprocate each and every of the 21 above, yet you demand them, you are a hypocrite!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
We are machines now I guess. Too many manuals on how to do things.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
yamunla: If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
God.

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

praise whoever DESERVE praising!

....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by MMM2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
AND FINALLY

22. Allow ur husband 2 cheat on u

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: I hope you know this should be vice versa. . . A wife is a companion and not at your beck and call. If you cannot reciprocate each and every of the 21 above, yet you demand them, you are a hypocrite!
so so true brother..you have a point there..I said women because they feel hurt more than men.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
val_dee: We are machines now I guess. Too many manuals on how to do things.
you need the Tips my dear..Try them and your life will never remain the same..
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

praise whoever DESERVE praising!

....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?
You gat points there man,but u sound insultive and bitter..pele ti e..!

11 Likes

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
M M M: AND FINALLY

22. Allow ur husband 2 cheat on u
grin grin craze man.

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
yamunla: You gat points there man,but u sound insultive and bitter..pele ti e..!

the intention of my post was not to insult you, it was just to show you that what you wrote made very little sense.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the intention of my post was not to insult you, it was just to show you that what you wrote made very little sense.
it makes little sense to you? SMH
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

What cracks me up when I see posts like this is its always about how to make the man/husband/bf/fiancé happy/love you more/fall in love with you! How about what the women want for a change? I think that's why there are so much issues in relationships today! Because its always about what the men want and not what the women want. . .The reason a lot of men are so clueless and always complaining about their women!

12 Likes

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by amyg(f): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP,but am not married yet.or I should start wt my ......?

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
amyg: @OP,but am not married yet.or I should start wt my ......?
Your what? SCROBO..
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
ThoniaSlim: LMAO!!! grin grin grin

What cracks me up when I see posts like this is its always about how to make the man/husband/bf/fiancé happy/love you more/fall in love with you! How about what the women want for a change? I think that's why there are so much issues in relationships today! Because its always about what the men want and not what the women want. . .The reason a lot of men are so clueless and always complaining about their women!
Are you a Sexist?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
I should be asking you that question, since you the one who came up with such a "Brilliant" post? smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by pixel83: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2012
@Op,
AND
WHAT IF I LOVE HER
because SHE DON'T
DO ALL THAT?

*shudders* Those points be looking suffocating already.

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by amyg(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
yamunla: Your what? SCROBO..
Biko wot is SCROBO?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Martinex12(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
gud work......easy said dan done..... Wat punishment wil de wife face if she violates rule 7 n 14?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by annanymous0: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
for any kind of spell that you need is it bring back my ex spell ,promotion spell, love spell,stop your man or woman from cheating spell,or are you just married not too long and your love is asking for divorce and so on just call mr peter on
+447031910325 for inquiries
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by teechme: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is some very good advice. Ignore the comments because they are from very immature people. The question is do you want a good marriage or do you have to be right all the time. These comments come from someone in a marriage that is not good or they are not married
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by sexyemma: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
My name is emma brown, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after 8months of separation, I and my boyfriend broke up on the 12th of August because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really did love him until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster, who helps people gain back their lost love, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in spells but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a re-union spell and i got back my boyfriend within 48hours (2days). Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via email dradelabispelltemple@gmail.com....
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by LILIANCULLY: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2014
I am out here to testify of your great work, my husband is back to me with the kids and leave the other woman at his working place, with your spell and he is in love with me now as you said, and he said there is no need for divorce and he apologized for all the pains he cost me and my kids thank you very much Dr,Lawrence if you need his help his email address is [drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com], your spell work fast and I am so happy to share your testimony.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by isabellajemas: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks to the great man called DR.OBOM for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. Well let me start by introducing myself i am isabella jemas from New York USA. With so much joy in my heart i would like to tell the universe about this man called DR.OBOM, He is capable to bring back lost love and lost family back together. just within 48 hours that i contacted DR.OBOM my lover came back to me begging me to accept him back. If you are desperately in need of getting your lover back contact DR.OBOM at his email homeofsolutions1@gmail.com Contact him today and you will have a better relationship. or call +2347053319835

NAME: isabella jemas
Sate : New York
CITY: Brooklyn

if you want to know more about DR.OBOM you can reach me in my email address on isabellajemas@gmail.com i will tell you everything you need to know about him
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by hope2sweet: 5:32am On Oct 06, 2014
i was married to my husband George Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to Florida he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Mercy and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Balaya who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 24hr.Miss Mercy ask me to contact doctorbalaya@gmail.com I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by 24hr he will re-unite me and my husband together. After 24hr my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact him:doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2014
yamunla:
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

U made me sick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
yamunla:
you need the Tips my dear..Try them and your life will never remain the same..

Needs tips?? Dear?? Who do u think u r ??
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
teechme:
This is some very good advice. Ignore the comments because they are from very immature people. The question is do you want a good marriage or do you have to be right all the time. These comments come from someone in a marriage that is not good or they are not married
Oh please shut up, grey mouse, who is boring and fit only for household and oven for kids. My marriage is happy however this guy is making me sick with such tips. U think that fallowing those tips your spouse wont cheat? ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

U know what i think? I think that evolution is reversing and men on this planet becomming pu$sies and bitching around about how things should be, how they want that or another, but whats considering of giving back what they got in return- than speeches r finished! Thats why now woman became strong and not relying on men . Very rare occasion nowadays that woman can stand behind real man shoulders and feel like a woman.
Most occasions men jst barking like bit*hes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.