Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (5303 Views)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot to those who helped me out yesterday, but when I look around I fear for My dear heart and life, because of the things girls

The things we condone, these days as guys for peace to reign and for life to go o it awful .

Rampant uncontrolled orgy everywhere with even the guts to admit it.

kai why am I of this generation?

In the days of our parents, it happened but rarely and with extreme secrecy, those caught where stigmatize and their lineage marked but today nothing, Fathers do not know they are fathers, mothers forget that they are married, its total madness.

The devil is really doing overtime and people allow it,

Anyway guys the issue is now is how do we get married? how do you find and know the right one in this matrix of deceit and obsessive sexual dilutions. I still go for young girls between 20 -23, anything else is too sure. some girls boast of having banged 10, some 20 and a girl in 200 level once claimed 40 men have their way with her and she didn't think of herself as an okpo. That is prostitution.

Now i am 29 and i have had just two long lasting affairs, i cant bear the thought of ending with a girl who has more medals in her trophy cabinet.

what your take...people.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Rejoyla(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: Tanks a lot to those hu helped me out yestday, but wen I look around I fear for My dear heart and life,cos d tins gals do, d tins we condone dis days as guys for peace to reign and for life to go on is aweful. Rampantt uncontrolled orgy everywher wit even d guts to admit it.kai y am I of dis generatn, in d tym of our parents it hapend bt rarely nd wit extreme secrecy'dose caught wher stigmatized nd their entire linage markd,bt today, notin,fada's dnt knw they r fada's, mothers forget they r married ,its total madness.d devil is realy doin overtym nd pep alow it.anyway guys d issue now is hw do we get married...hw do u find and knw d rite one in dis matrix of deceit and obsessive sexual dillutions...I still route for young gals btw 20--23 anytin else not toosure.sum gals boast of havng bangd 10,sum 20,a gals in 200level once claimd 40men hv had ther way wit her...nd she didn't tink herself an okpo..dats prostitute. Nw I am 29 nd I've hv had just two long lastn affairs I cnt bear d tot off endng up wit a gal hu has more medals in her trophy cabinet.wots ur take...people.

Get used to it...dat's my take

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
life has never been easy, the difference today is that people are able to do what they please, when they please and say no if they dont want to.
in the time of our parents, people STILL wanted to do all these things (it has happened since biblical times), the problem was that they were scared of the consequences, so they did it in secret, BUT THEY STILL DID IT (or they pretended to be happy with their lives, while they were not)...... and sadly, many got married to people that were NOT who they claimed to be today.

now, time has changed FOR THE BEST, and people are no more afraid to show their TRUE SELF......and you can now see and judge people for who they trully are. so i dont know about you, but i would rather judge people for who they are, instead of the pretence that was common practice in our parents era.

if you dont want to marry such gal, then keep on searching till you find your princess, but dont blame these ones for living the life they desire for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by FriendMark(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
I feel your pain bro. it's devastating when you think about it but I guess that's the kind of world we live in now. These things are usually propagated by the movies we watch, the music we listen to, peer pressure, and stuff like that. Devil's own strategies to dragging the world to hell.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^bwaaaah, if you think like that and believe what you just wrote then, looking at your signature makes me think you are a damn hypocrite!

you dont like this lifestyle but yet try to make money off it?!
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
The world is what it is, we are what we are.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by jonath0012(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ op there is nothing anyone can do to save dis ugly situation. they are signs that we now live in end times. But i still believe they are good ones among them if only you can look the right place for them.

My piece!
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
@mrbrownjay....first off I disagree wit u peps in time past wher disciplined, we r all crazy animals bt shld choose wot triat we unleash...if u allow me, I won't work,i'll just pickup arms,or do rituals...afterwhich I repent or sumtin,its same odd traits like d glorified prostitutn today,bt y dnt i,y dnt u..cos u knw its wrong regardless of d benefits. So tink again bro,we shuld stop supportn dis evil nd stand against It evil prevails wen good men do natin...influence ur niche positively nd d world wil b better off....abt my being a hypocrite....making moni frm....?, I aint gat a clue to wot u r talkn abt.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by MMM2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op
Abeg leave dem like dat 4 me,
I love dem dat way kiss
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Men are far from perfect too. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. I'm sure you can find one girl who's complaining about this generation's men and the two of you can prove each other wrong cool

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: @mrbrownjay....first off I disagree wit u peps in time past wher disciplined, we r all crazy animals bt shld choose wot triat we unleash...if u allow me, I won't work,i'll just pickup arms,or do rituals...afterwhich I repent or sumtin,its same odd traits like d glorified prostitutn today,bt y dnt i,y dnt u..cos u knw its wrong regardless of d benefits. So tink again bro,we shuld stop supportn dis evil nd stand against It evil prevails wen good men do natin...influence ur niche positively nd d world wil b better off....

bro, whatever is happening NOW, has been happening for genrations and generations. you can call it whatever you like but i simply call it LIFE. so long as you live YOUR LIFE righteously, then thats all that should matter to you.

also, if someone wants to repent then they have all the rights to do so....... whenever they decide to do so.

abt my being a hypocrite....making moni frm....?, I aint gat a clue to wot u r talkn abt.

that comment was not for you but for the person above that reply.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
I believe there are still some good girls out there. wink
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by deshclones(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Brand_new: I believe there are still some good girls out there. wink

you are right bro...hence my resolve to hold onto my gf of 4years tight...things gals do these days bring tears to the eyes....you will meet a chic today,collect her BB pin and by evening she would have sent her nekkid pics to you..pictures complete with her face..go to clubs on the island and see what lebanese guys do with our girls...ashawo full everywhere..from lagos to ph down to abuja..girls are cheap man..sometimes i sit back and envy guys that grew up between yr 2009 and now..it is so easy to get a pussyy..unlike our days..you go write letter tire..to kiss a girl back then was an achievement..smh
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
I totally feel you bro! I sometimes prefer white girls to our Naija babes because they are up front about the whole thing. That`s much better than the pretenders i see around.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by tai2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Brand_new: I totally feel you bro! I sometimes prefer white girls to our Naija babes because they are up front about the whole thing. That`s much better than the pretenders i see around.

True that, at least with them you know what you're getting into. With the rest it's just pretend,pretend, pretend.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Caracta(f): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
You guys have made good points. However, i've always wondered why girls that decide to be morally upright and 'good', are tagged SUs, mgbeke, sister mary, etc. Moreover, i think guys/men are also responsible for the way most girls act. They molest them, abuse them,break their hearts and expect them to still 'worship' men. Treat a woman the way your wife/sister/mother should be treated. There will always be bad eggs though.

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Deshclone...u r lucky u r hooked,I wuld giv anytin for true luv,cos dats all dat matter...very soon men won't live beyond 50yrs cos Alot depends on hu u marry.Everywher I turn to I see nonsense,I dnt. Xpect holiness,I xpect simple honesty,stick to one guy,same wit guys....brandnew ur onpoint..I used to tink dat wen u r handsome nd gat sum coins to throw around u can get any woman u want, nw u can only get prostitutes,gold diggers and lairs cos d gud gals hv been overshadowd,even ridiculed to d point of near extinction. Baba God, hear my praYers....remove dis daughters of jezebel frm my parts.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
I laff in ibo.... I kip reading alot of things in NL and honestly i am confused because i don't know what u guys really want.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by deshclones(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
zamirikpo: Deshclone...u r lucky u r hooked,I wuld giv anytin for true luv,cos dats all dat matter...very soon men won't live beyond 50yrs cos Alot depends on hu u marry.Everywher I turn to I see nonsense,I dnt. Xpect holiness,I xpect simple honesty,stick to one guy,same wit guys....brandnew ur onpoint..I used to tink dat wen u r handsome nd gat sum coins to throw around u can get any woman u want, nw u can only get prostitutes,gold diggers and lairs cos d gud gals hv been overshadowd,even ridiculed to d point of near extinction. Baba God, hear my praYers....remove dis daughters of jezebel frm my parts.

Thanks bro..i met my girl way back in sch...my 3rd year precisely bro..i had nothing..absolute nothing then..but she still choose me...i will forever worship the ground she walks...most girls nowadays are complete writeoffs..am telling you...i was in a friend's house some weeks back and met 3chics from convenant uni..girls btwn the ages of 17-20yrs max..they all came to visit the guy...the guy do org[b]y[/b] tire..these are supposed girls from rich homes..they are just after se[b]x[/b] and more se[b]x[/b]..woman matter don tire me.. jor...

nne3870: I laff in ibo.... I kip reading alot of things in NL and honestly i am confused because i don't know what u guys really want.

every young guy wants a sexually experienced and complete badt girl for a fling..those chics that will do so many nasty stuffs to a guy..(like swallowing a man's seed during love making)..but a reserved homely responsible girl for a wife...
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by cog1: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
There are decent girls out there;
the problem is being able to meet
as well as being careful not to
brush them aside on "face" value
or "pocket" value.
I am a strong believer in goodness
in people;cos not all are bad.
Though it could hurt when people
end up betraying trust reposed;I still
feel its far more easier to trust in
the good that could be found in people.
Though,personally,I trust very easily
but my trust for anyone once betrayed
can never be regained;I still prefer
the peace and quiet I enjoy as a result
of not running "high tension" cos of
suspicion,so I choose to trust.
Blessed day.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Celibacy is not a crime. . .

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones: every young guy wants a sexually experienced and complete badt girl for a fling..those chics that will do so many nasty stuffs to a guy..(like swallowing a man's seed during love making)..but a reserved homely responsible girl for a wife...

What if the girl can be both? Lol.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by deshclones(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
ogugua88:

What if the girl can be both? Lol.

hmmh,,i doubt dear....but it will be perfect...
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Caracta(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Celibacy is not a crime. . .

Please tell them...
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Caracta:

Please tell them...
I hope they listen. . .

Girls don't owe you nothing. Personality differs individually so don't expect every girl out there to reason alike. To avoid confusing yourself, know what you want from a lady, and how to look out for it. Don't live a morally bankrupt lifestyle and expect to get married to a saint. - Na wash!

If you feel the girls in your locality don't match your tastes, relocate.

If you feel Nigerian girls don't match your tastes, go to Ghana, or Benin or Cameroon.

If you still have a problem after that, remain celibate. You wont die! cheesy
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by deshclones(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: I hope they listen. . .

Girls don't owe you nothing. Personality differs individually so don't expect every girl out there to reason alike. To avoid confusing yourself, know what you want from a lady, and how to look out for it. Don't live a morally bankrupt lifestyle and expect to get married to a saint. - Na wash!

If you feel the girls in your locality don't match your tastes, relocate.

If you feel Nigerian girls don't match your tastes, go to Ghana, or Benin or Cameroon.

If you still have a problem after that, remain celibate. You wont die! cheesy

Wrong theory....good responsible guys marry sluts..same with badt guys getting hitched by responsible girls....i know because it has happened to me.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by ayox2003: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ur question is very funny... How do we get married Answer: Marry a man or marry your sister.

OP, jokes apart, there are still good girls ladies out there. I mean, very good girls ladies.wink

Frawzey
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

Wrong theory....good responsible guys marry sluts..same with badt guys getting hitched by responsible girls....i know because it has happened to me.
If you marry a slut, you wanted to. . . People make their choices you know. If i choose to marry a good girl later in life, it's only reasonable i am good myself.

Bad boys complaining about bad girls is absolutely ludicrous. . .
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by deshclones(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz:
[b]If you marry a slut, [/b]you wanted to. . . People make their choices you know. If i choose to marry a good girl later in life, it's only reasonable i am good myself.

Bad boys complaining about bad girls is absolutely ludicrous. . .

its the other way round pal...sometimes i sit and ask myself...why on earth am i running after other girls that can never rival my girl in any way??..its sad..wish i can change...honestly..the amount of money one spends on all these flings annually is enough to start a modest bizness..guess life is not fair afterall.
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

its the other way round pal...sometimes i sit and ask myself...why on earth am i running after other girls that can never rival my girl in any way??..its sad..wish i can change...honestly..the amount of money one spends on all these flings annually is enough to start a modest bizness..guess life is not fair afterall.
There you go. . .

They did not ask you to chase them, did they? You made that choice!

Sometimes, the solution we seek lies deep within us. . . Why complain about the choices we make and the consequences of what we brought upon ourselves?
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sexkillz,I've read a lot of ur post and sincerely I culdnt care any less for ur opinion.deshclone ,cog1 nd other reasonable posters Godbless ya...u guys hv gat wisdom, d tin sexkils doesn't undstd is dat dis misled youngsters get encouraged by. D nonsense he spits,instead of advicng Dem on d rite part he is talkn of cameroun like dose agberos in oshodi,sowi ohh,if am too hard on u,bt we shuld learn to b positive, u dnt necessarily nid to b a Christian to do good....call a. Spade a spade...little onces r watchng dats if u ar evn matured. One said I shld marry a man or my sista..outright dillusion he tinks its a joke until he dies of heartattach occasioned by dis floozy wife,God forbid ..oh..
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^ You don't need to be a Christian to be good, that is true. You made a generalization though. You haven't met every girl. You don't know the mindset of every girl. Quite frankly, people can change. Some are promiscuous or gold-diggers and will have a different mindset later on. Not all virgins are good and not are promiscuous folks are bad. There are a number of us who were born before our parents were married lol. You can surely find someone compatible. Just be patient, be yourself, and be open. If you go into a relationship close-minded, more than likely you won't be happy in it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love / Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.