Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? (5130 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? by omotayokay: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where Are The Women Placed

In the book of Genesis God created Adam, after creating all living things He found no compatible partner for him buta woman. I beginto wonder why the woman was soon forgotten after she had been created. The bible referred to her as mankind alongside man.
When Adam was to give names to living things created by God he named a fruit "MANGO" but nofruit has ever been named synonymous with a woman. God fed the isrealites in the wilderness with "MANNA" which was also eaten by woman, why was it not called "WOMANNA"? Ever in industries, all we hear is word like "MANPOWER" and woman are also involed in doing the wprk, why is it not called "WOMANPOWER"?. In companies where women control, they called "MANAGING DIRECTOR" why not "WOMANAGING DIRECTOR"?
At the roadside where men and women are working together, you will see on the signboard "MEN AT WORK" and not "WOMEN AT WORK"?
Our Blitez arenot exempted where man have failed us many time you will hear "MANIFESTO" and not " WOMANIFESTO". This is one of the reasons why women are not recognized in politics. We continue to hear "MANGEMENT" of so and so company even when women are thier players; you'll hear "CHAIRMAN" of occasions and not "CHAIRWOMAN" but instead "CHAIRLADY" or "CHAIRPERSON". I visited a hairdressing saloon and what did I hear again? "MANICURE" (treatment of nails) which a man does not do as much as a women does, so I wonder why is it not "WOMANICURE".
In court a personwho kills illeglly is charged for "MANSLAUGHTER" and not "WOMANSLAUGHTER". In zoo, animals like lion and tiger are refered to as "MAN-EATING ANIMAL" whilethey also eat women and it is not referred "WOMAN-EATING ANIMAL".
And if you ask what the concerned people like myself who wonders about the negelect of women in our community, they would describe me as "WOMANIZER"

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Where-are-the-WOMEN-placed.7-27-2012/blog.htm

Re: Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Absolute nonsense!
Re: Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? by Caracta(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
and the moral lesson is..?
Re: Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? by blackbalang(f): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Uhh undecided
Re: Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
We still outlive you. We must be doing something right, afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. / The Left Side Of The Boobs Content / What's Trending: Ta Ta Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.