Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,168 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. (1771 Views)

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Profile Of Mrs. Aisha Buhari and Dame Patience Goodluck / Congratulations Nigeria, Dame Patience Becomes Permanent secretary In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
1. She is articulate
2. She is brave and courageous
3. She is very confident
4. She holds her gait well
5. She is a very gud politician.
6. She has this "i no send una attitude".
7. She is very diplomatic.
8. She is a gud orator.
9. She as an enormous sense of humour,tho at times ar humours ar humorously dry and stupid.
10. She knws how to conduct herself properly well,nd has the ability 2 combine all these characteristics wit her beautifully woven "made in Aba Queen's English". She speaks her brand of English wit a g8t deal of confidence,not minding the number of arrows or RPG's she fires into the air. What a marvellous woman,i lyk Dame Patience Jonathan.
Folks wat do u lyk abt her?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
K
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. by tpia5: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
well, she certainly doesnt let anyone stop her from being what or who she wants to be.

I'm generally indifferent but one cant help but notice her with all the noise people make on nl.

every other day- patience.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. by OpenEye(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Interesting post. Look also at this recent article on Patience Jonathan by Nigerian Journalist and Writer, Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye, titled, "Patience Jonathan, the Inimitable Dame"
LINK: http://ugowrite..com/2012/09/patience-jonathan-inimitable-dame.html

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Dana Crash / A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) / How We Shower During Harmattan !!!! Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.