Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel (1395 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by Sunofgod(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Shoes and Tomatoes in Cairo – Bullets in Israel”

ALLEGED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT VEHICLE (2012 MODEL)
Al-Alam and Reuters Report Hillary Clinton Convoy Attack in Israel

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Israeli radio and Reuters broke the story then went mysteriously silent, an assassination attempt inside Israel, on Secretary of State Clinton.

Soon afterward, Iran’s national network, al Alam went public with a translated version which is being boycotted by news services.

Details on the unsuccessful murder attempt on America’s top diplomat below but first some background.

Possibly responsible for the assassination attempt on Clinton is this tale of deceit by Rep. Michelle Bachmann as outlined by CNN’s Andersen Cooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iauXCxH8GmA

We see this as part of a pattern of escalation by Israel, carefully orchestrated terrorism which may well culminate in an attack on the London Olympics as has been predicted by many. Nothing less could bring about the result Netanyahu desires, a massive US and NATO air attack on Iran, and note this carefully, not an attack on Syria.

The video below describes how Israeli contractors are sabotaging London Olympic security. Highly credible source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Xpz9FyZq0&feature=player_embedded

It is our opinion that this is a valid news story. We believe the attack on Clinton is related to the current political upheaval in Israel, an attempt to kill Clinton, blame Iran and take the focus off the domestic political meltdown.

We also feel the bus attack in Bulgaria, killing 6 Israeli citizens is highly suspect for the same reasons as well.

Israeli radio broke the story Sunday night, midnight, but never mentioned it again. This has been confirmed by sources inside Israel

The real story as we have been able to learn is this; About 16 hours ago, Secretary Clintons convoy, traveling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, was attacked. There would have been a minimum of 3 to 5 vehicles, with Clinton probably traveling in a bulletproofed Chevy Tahoe or Israel built Toyota Land Cruiser.

This follows the story earlier of an attack on a bus loaded with Israeli tourists that exploded in Bulgaria. Six were killed. Netanyahu said he would respond by attacking Iran. It is our opinion that this was a Mossad “false flag” operation much as was the Clinton assassination attempt. Bulgarian security services are trained by the Mossad. There are dozens of Mossad agents operating in Bulgaria which still has in place massive Soviet era security services that follow all tourists and check on every “overnight” guest in Bulgaria.

In fact, you can’t leave Bulgaria without meal and hotel receipts being reviewed. Bulgaria is considered, next to North Korea, the most “watchful” nation on earth.

There has never been evidence of any Iranian security personnel operating in Eastern Europe though Iran could, if they chose, claim retaliation for the murder inside Iran of a number of scientists and their families, acts openly admitted to by Israel. Iran has, however, made no such threats.

Coincidentally, the attack on Clinton was within hours of her statement in support of Israel regarding the Bulgarian attack. We do not believe in coincidences and find the timing of these events and the arrival of the USS Stennis, another American aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf, to be coincidental also.

Were Secretary Clinton murdered as intended, Iran would have been blamed also as would Iran have been blamed for the US Navy’s attack on a Dubai fishing boat which failed to sink, a boat the Navy said was “Republican Guard” but returned to Dubai with dead and wounded fishermen who were gunned down, unarmed by American .50 caliber machine gun rounds.

In making these statements, which will surprise none of the world’s intelligence community, we expect reprisals from Mossad based press management and intimidation groups, such as the one that suppressed the Clinton murder attempt.

A white Citroen DS, a French car built (assembly plant in Israel) drove alongside the convoy and opened up on Clinton’s vehicle with automatic weapons fire.

Normal security procedures should have prevented any vehicle on open regions from coming within 200 meters of Clinton. Additionally, the Secretary of State would have traveled with Apache helicopter air support above while on open highway.

Thus, the concept of a cheap French sedan with plastic wheels and a 1 litre deisel engine escaping such an incident is fanciful.

ANALYSIS

The translation of the intercepted Reuter’s story from Israel is below.

We list probability of the story being high and that networks are being asked to suppress the incident as an embarrassment to Israel.

Reports are coming in, to Israeli blogs, radio and TV that red flares and illumination is seen at the “alleged ” site.

This is the first visit by Secretary Clinton to Israel in two years:

Israeli sources reported that the procession of Hillary Clinton Secretary of State was fired on yesterday, while passing through on the road to Jerusalem – Tel Aviv,” states Al-Alam News.
According to information published by the site ‘Reuters’, the car was a white‘Citroen’.
The assassition team approached the Clinton convoy and opened up with multiple automatic weapons.
Secretary Clinton was not injured but members of the security staff spoke with press, leading to a news announcement in Israel which was quickly denied.
Citizens of the region noted the area under “illumination” used, either artillery or dropped from aircraft.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/18/breakingunconfirmed-sec-clinton-assassination-attempt-in-israel/
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by Sunofgod(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by Chanchit: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nxt time she go sidon for her country...
GEJ abeg go visit israel jare, we need to do some collabo on bilateral parol, make sure say u pass Jerusalem enroute Tel-aviv sha...
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by gists: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
These people can eliminate anybody and blame it on their enemy just to achieve their objective. The U.S is even ready to sacrifice her top diplomat just because Israel want Iran down If it was any other nation (especially arab nation) that even conceived this idea . . . your guess is as good as mine. Most NL xtians will be out saying all sort of things. Now everybody is quiet because its israel. A bunch of double standard hypocrites.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by noiseless: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yea, the same "xtians" you always roast by bombings in their places of worship right there in your country, the "iranian lives or arabian lives" means dearly to you than your "countrymen and women's lives" should.
gists: These people can eliminate anybody and blame it on their enemy just to achieve their objective. The U.S is even ready to sacrifice her top diplomat just because Israel want Iran down If it was any other nation (especially arab nation) that even conceived this idea . . . your guess is as good as mine. Most NL xtians will be out saying all sort of things. Now everybody is quiet because its israel. A bunch of double standard hypocrites.
Yea, the same "xtians" you always roast by bombings in their places of worship right there in your country, the "iranian lives or arabian lives" means dearly to you than your "countrymen and women's lives" should.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by gists: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
noiseless: Yea, the same "xtians" you always roast by bombings in their places of worship right there in your country, the "iranian lives or arabian lives" means dearly to you than your "countrymen and women's lives" should.Yea, the same "xtians" you always roast by bombings in their places of worship right there in your country, the "iranian lives or arabian lives" means dearly to you than your "countrymen and women's lives" should.

All lives are important to me irrespective of national or tribe or religion unlike you who think only xtians lives unjustly taken by the bh criminals TERRORISTS is worth mentioning and condemning. And when arrested terror suspects turned out to be xtians you mischievously turn the other way and even may go as far as saying its a setup. Turning away from the fact/reality and refusing to condemn the act just like you've done in the case of israel. You are not ready to condemn the terrorist act just israel (a nation u have soft spot for because of xtianity)is the perpetuation even though u and i know its not 100% a xtian state.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by Sunofgod(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
gists:

All lives are important to me irrespective of national or tribe or religion unlike you who think only xtians lives unjustly taken by the bh criminals TERRORISTS is worth mentioning and condemning. And when arrested terror suspects turned out to be xtians you mischievously turn the other way and even may go as far as saying its a setup. Turning away from the fact/reality and refusing to condemn the act just like you've done in the case of israel even though i bliv israel is not 100% a xtian state.

Naija ooohhh . . .

So moslims and xtians (whatever that is) are arguing and hurling insults at each other over a jewish plot to assassinate Hillary Clinton.

And rather than condemn the 'zionists' for their actions they attack each other.

When you've finished - go get your holy book and read what you've been programmed to believe.

These false 'Abrahamic' religions have truly left the black race fcu.ked.

Before islam/christianity there was judaism. Both christianity and islam are derived from judaism.

Muslims and Christians are known as the 'goyim' or 'gentiles' to 'zionists jews'.

Jews have ultimate control over both religions and their ignorant followers!

But anyway, you guys please - knock yourselves out!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by gists: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
sog
i didnt realy want this to be a xtian vs muslim argument. I called it a terrorist act. I'm just pained at how sum ppl find it easy to luk the other way when israel or any arab US ally does a terrible thing and these same ppl will support military action against someworth less heinous acts by those they perceive as enemy. I wonder how they r able to sleep in the nite. 2day the pple in bahrain have been silenced while iran is being setup for a military action. I don't have any sort of soft spot for iran, but to attempt kill an innocent woman just to occupy iran while lotd people died in bahrain yet the world celebrated F1 evebt in the country ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by Mcdondayan: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lets watch and see the American response. This is gonna be HOT!!!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by gists: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mcdondayan: Lets watch and see the American response. This is gonna be HOT!!!
Which American response. I've never seen an eyeball fighting with its socket grin grin I have a lot of respect for U.S so I'm tempted to bliv that they're not dumb & a section of their intelligence is aware and probably even planned it with Mossad. In any case the story has been surpressed.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel by noiseless: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rethric after rethric! We know how you roll,and who arrested your "xtians trying to do the bombings" i guess your chief imams are the chief police officers who kept encouraging to continue spreading the lies as long as it is against "none believers". You think if you go on screaming Israel here,your lies will become what it is not by force? No my dear,those years are long gone,perhaps you should try that in the arabian desert or in your mosques. I ask again,how have you been treating your none muslim country man,your very none muslim next door neighbour,when have ever preach real love about him to your army of almajiris? The world is watching by the way and the world is not made up of only people with your dangerous and crafty mentality.
gists:

All lives are important to me irrespective of national or tribe or religion unlike you who think only xtians lives unjustly taken by the bh criminals TERRORISTS is worth mentioning and condemning. And when arrested terror suspects turned out to be xtians you mischievously turn the other way and even may go as far as saying its a setup. Turning away from the fact/reality and refusing to condemn the act just like you've done in the case of israel. You are not ready to condemn the terrorist act just israel (a nation u have soft spot for because of xtianity)is the perpetuation even though u and i know its not 100% a xtian state.

(1) (Reply)

French Police Make Woman Remove Clothing On Nice Beach Following Burkini Ban / Zimbabwe Military Found More Sums Of Money At The Home Of The Minister / Murderer Of Soleimani Killed With Spy Plane Shot Down Over Afghanistan - Veteran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.