Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ??? (3082 Views)

Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

??? by Dygeasy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: ??? by Exponental(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Not all marketable pdts are 4 sale.
Some display 2 remain in vogue,
some do it cos they feel comfortable in them,
some do it cos they are copy cats,
some do it cos they are stupeeeed!

4 Likes

Re: ??? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dygeasy: Now the question is why do they dress gorgeously when they are not or won't be ready to entertain any approach from the opposite sex .
What manner of ignorance is this?

1 Like

Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
Exponental: Not all marketable pdts are 4 sale.
yeah man.. Thoughtful!
Re: ??? by blackbalang(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Are u serious. Do you expect ladies to dress anyhow just because they don't want guyz to approach them. The funny thing is that what you see as gorgeous may be termed Simple to another. meaning a lady may jeje put on her tees n jeans to go and buy pepper down d street but u'll see her dressing as gorgeous.lol

3 Likes

Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: What manner of ignorance is this?
u can ask again!
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
blackbalang: Are u serious. Do you expect ladies to dress anyhow just because they don't want guyz to approach them. The funny thing is that what you see as gorgeous may be termed Simple to another. meaning a lady may jeje put on her tees n jeans to go and buy pepper down d street but u'll see her dressing as gorgeous.lol
and did I say that? Nobody said they shouldnt dress properly, infact it makes everything beautiful buh they should also kip it in mind dah guys are definitely gon come nd so its nt so ideal to chase dem all (4 dose who do)
Re: ??? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2012
blackbalang: Are u serious. Do you expect ladies to dress anyhow just because they don't want guyz to approach them. The funny thing is that what you see as gorgeous may be termed Simple to another. meaning a lady may jeje put on her tees n jeans to go and buy pepper down d street but u'll see her dressing as gorgeous.lol
real tawk
Re: ??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2012
I'm not even gon'...

-Walks out of thread-
Re: ??? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2012
Yield: I'm not even gon'...

-Walks out of thread-
lol! Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
can you turn back
Re: ??? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2012
Too much weed
Re: ??? by Sijo01(f): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2012
Omg! op, so the reasons you gave is why ladies dress gorgiously.....hmmm, what an ingoramatus way of reasoning......it's a piri.
Re: ??? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Hahahhahahaha cant evn sleep oo...omoqe!! Ds olympic is makin me sleepless*ahhh cant beleive am awake by ds tym
Re: ??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2012
@ op, what u mean u can't start a conversation with a lady without being scared of rejection, Oh u can only in "elevators, and when ure inevitable forced to make one?.." are u serous?..
Im being careful here not to ask how old u r?
Geez u've got a problem with girls puttin up walls.. matter of fact u dont want any walls atall abi? So whats d fun in that - if its too easy to bed ur woman d moment I lay mi eyes on her huh.

Its life, its a game.. I wouldnt have it any other way.. in fact I feel the both parties should always improve and get more sophisticated.. would make it even more interesting u knw

What do u think makes us better n higher than d animals u hav in ya bush?..

Grow up Mate..

If u need help.. get ma attention.
Re: ??? by tobechi74: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2012
Faze
kolomental remix

dis one na mental case
operator do dey crase
make we move im crase from dis place
kolomental
Re: ??? by acidtalk: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Na wa oh!
Seun really needs to complete the second phase of the nairaland psychiatrist home to throw people like this poster there for mental deliverance.

So because a lady isn't intrested in a man chatting her up she she proceed to dressing shabily?
It is this same low mind that will come here laughing how a girl who was poorly dressed was still 'forming'.

Wake up dude. That georgeous dressing is one of her tools for keeping inferior guys like you off her back. A guy who know the worth of her dressing won't chicken out easily on chatting her up if he is more than equalto the task.

Mumu boy, hope this has managed to enlighten you a bit?

1 Like

Re: ??? by jesse8048(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2012
@op
IMO, either u are not her class or....
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2012
Yield: I'm not even gon'...

-Walks out of thread-
thanks
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2012
Sijo01: Omg! op, so the reasons you gave is why ladies dress gorgiously.....hmmm, what an ingoramatus way of reasoning......it's a piri.
okayyyyy
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2012
heeeey everybody who has commented and is about to.. Voice your thoughts and stop taking the topic on me.. I posted something doesnt mean I'm going through it. Abeg d thread isn't an insultive one and if anybody is trying to start den stop commenting okay? So say ur thing and stop mentioning "OP".. Thank you
Re: ??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2012
We are not dressing gorgeously because of guys, we dress to feel confident of ourselves, not to feel intimidated by other girls, to be appreciated nd not to be harrased by guys. You should know that this same gals got boyfrds they wna look good for nd not some strangers or whatsoever. You are allowed to harrass a girl if d way she dressed is passing a wrong message, like wearing skimpy gowns, skimpy skirts nd any clothes that exposes the sensitive parts of her body. Sorry i used the word*Harrass* some guys need to be lectured on how to walk up to a girl....seriously!
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: We are not dressing gorgeously because of guys, we dress to feel confident of ourselves, not to feel intimidated by other girls, to be appreciated nd not to be harrased by guys. You should know that this same gals got boyfrds they wna look good for nd not some strangers or whatsoever. You are allowed to harrass a girl if d way she dressed is passing a wrong message, like wearing skimpy gowns, skimpy skirts nd any clothes that exposes the sensitive parts of her body. Sorry i used the word*Harrass* some guys need to be lectured on how to walk up to a girl....seriously!
now dah is a sensible reply..thnks barbie.. *pecks her on d left cheek

1 Like

Re: ??? by cindyrella(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Good question!
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
cindyrella:
Good question!
dammit!!
Re: ??? by djeezy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
acidtalk: Na wa oh!
Seun really needs to complete the second phase of the nairaland psychiatrist home to throw people like this poster there for mental deliverance.

So because a lady isn't intrested in a man chatting her up she she proceed to dressing shabily?
It is this same low mind that will come here laughing how a girl who was poorly dressed was still 'forming'.

Wake up dude. That georgeous dressing is one of her tools for keeping inferior guys like you off her back. A guy who know the worth of her dressing won't chicken out easily on chatting her up if he is more than equalto the task.

Mumu boy, hope this has managed to enlighten you a bit?
Was it really necessary to start your opinion with insults? Just asking...
Re: ??? by Beync(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dygeasy: and did I say that? Nobody said they shouldnt dress properly, infact it makes everything beautiful buh they should also kip it in mind dah guys are definitely gon come nd so its nt so ideal to chase dem all (4 dose who do)
And so what Get a life and mind ur damn bizness if u can't impress a lady

1 Like

Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Beync: And so what Get a life and mind ur damn bizness if u can't impress a lady
its a forum okay? Nofing personal in here!
Re: ??? by Beync(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dygeasy: its a forum okay? Nofing personal in here!
Can u discuss urself and stop discusing what does not concern u, beer pallor gossips
Re: ??? by IZUKWU(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
must what ever you don't agree with be ignorance or stupidity.
Re: ??? by ronkebp(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Exponental: Not all marketable pdts are 4 sale.

You got me laughing!!!!!! true that!!!.

Another truth!!!
Re: ??? by Dygeasy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Beync:
Can u discuss urself and stop discusing what does not concern u, beer pallor gossips
can u imagine? Dahs it! Who is talking about d topic concerning me or mot? You are d one doin things dah doesnt concern you. If you think d topic doesnt concern u be it commenting or d topic in reality why dont u just make up d number of viewers. Pleeaassee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Being A Judge? / What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste / Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.