Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. (2186 Views)

Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Suchie(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2012
Been married for almost two yrs nw with 11months old baby...my hubby stays in another country n I stay in another country..missed him so much cos I hav nt seen him or him seeing our baby.Its killin me..hav anyone been into dis b4.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Ybutterfly: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOOOOOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SEEEEEEXXXXXXX^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by GreenJ(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2012
What kind of a job could he be doing, and does he remember you at all?
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Roseey0(f): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2012
Hmmm,2 straight yrs!!!...make arrangment to visit him nw or make him visit you..i havnt hrd of distance marriage o,and i dnt think i can cope with 1,and ur baby needs a fatherly attention 2.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2012
wats d essence of calling it marriage?
who is helping u to shine ur kongo?
better go n meet him or let him quit d job. life is too shot for such rough play.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by esere826: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Suchie: Been married for almost two yrs nw with 11months old baby...my hubby stays in another country n I stay in another country..missed him so much cos I hav nt seen him or him seeing our baby.Its killin me..hav anyone been into dis b4.

I know a couple going through this circumstance, just like you. Same years in marriage and age of the child is almost same. However, they are able to handle it because they have a goal they are working at acheiving, and they've given themselves timelines

2 Likes

Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by otodeluxe(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sweetie You obviously need to opt out of that kinda marriage. Don't be on a long thing!
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Holy Mary
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Suchie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
Well all thru out my life time we hav been datin n on a long distance relationship...bt very soon we will b together.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Gudintent: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Suchie: Well all thru out my life time we hav been datin n on a long distance relationship...bt very soon we will b together.

Hold on to that, but not for too long.

I smell a double life but then again you know him better than I do undecided
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by ijebabe: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2012
This thread should be in a family section if you want to get responses from people in your situation
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by kuyt: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2012
otodeluxe: Sweetie You obviously need to opt out of that kinda marriage. Don't be on a long thing!
OMG!!!
Is this your best advise?
I'm into such marriage too and it's working fine.
We have a baby of 2yrs.
As long as you people have plans and stick to them, you will enjoy the whole thing in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Fiveseventy: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2012
Respect to you... Can't be easy with commitment alone, talkless of married with a child. If you don't mind sha, I can pray for good for you. Bless.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by ignis: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Suchie: Been married for almost two yrs nw with 11months old baby...my hubby stays in another country n I stay in another country..missed him so much cos I hav nt seen him or him seeing our baby.Its killin me..hav anyone been into dis b4.
Please what is the moral of your story?
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
I understand how you must feel. A long distance relationship is hard not to talk of a marriage. You just have to hang in there and keep your friends around you
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2012

So you are in a distant relationship that is why you dont wear your ring? who dey help you with your husband obligation, you know what i mean na. As in, go and ask the person to look for your ring, he has taken it away from you so that you husband can do the inevitable, and he marries you.

pele o, dat your loverboy wicked ooooooooo. chai...........Distant marriage.
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by ijebabe: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
In your mind you are feeling like Sherlock shey? Mscheeeew!!
Re: Am Into A Long Distance Marriage. by TableLeg(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am sure you knew what you were getting into before you went into it ... FU/CKING DEAL WITH IT!

(1) (Reply)

Should a Woman Pay For A Man's Dinner at A Date? / Must MARRIED Couples MOVE In TOGETHER? / Undiluted Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.