Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) (22706 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Opoki: This Guy is a talent he always do his thing anytime anyday! grin cheesy grin
I am telling you. I like him personally. He is good at what he does.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Oh yea... Mr bean really stole the show..laughed till I almost passed out.but where I cudnt help was when nigeria team was called..see me oh..no dulling, those gurls wear dancing igbotic dance steps, like if it was sundays thanksgiving in church....kai...nigeria sha...I rily loved the show
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Too bad i missed it, chngd d channel when it ws getting broing. I Love Mr.Bean...
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by airbender(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Who is mr beans and what is he doin in olympics. Is he a sport man?...just asking?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by olabiz2010: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2012
airbender: Who is mr beans and what is he doin in olympics. Is he a sport man?...just asking?
. Are you for real?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by patrickmuf(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2012
that video where he was on track(beach side) running so slow...Saw a car, stop and entered, drove n nxt he was ist, buh his speed failed him again buh nt his legs...The moment he tripped the guy infront of him made me laugh...Up Mr bean
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Ejix4(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin grin sabi man
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by tinkinjo: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
moderatorr:
you don't get it, Mohammed Ali is thn world's greatest!

We Know...but his appearance only serves to remind people of what being the world's greatest can do to you.

It was a sight I pray not to remember.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by tinkinjo: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
The most boring opening ceremony I ever watch!
Did we really need those film episodes?

Kudos to them all the same... at least they did great building a forest and all sort of stuff on the grounds.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by funshint(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Gud 1 by Mr Bean but notin beats d opening ceremony of Abuja COJA 2003. Does any1 hv d video?!
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by mikron(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
Rowan atkinson aka mr bean was @ his best again yesterday. I just love this guy. On a general note aside d mr bean show and that of the queen/bond interlude the whole ceremony yesterday was dull and uninteresting. Beijing is still a standard yet to be marched
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by bjdon: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mr Bean was classic and a very bold move. All in all the Ceremony was ok, but I fear a lot of people around the world won't get many of the refrences whcih were they UK-Centric(NHS for example)

The lighting of the flame was also very nice and kept to them of the games.
Muhammad Ali is too old and frail and should be left alone now. His Presence worked in Atlanata but here it seem almost wicked.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Limaoscar: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Arsene wenger! ;DArsene wenger!

Silly you...but so true grin grin grin

"Mr Bean" Rowan Atkinson is good medicine for stress any day, any time...dude is aging gracefully too.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by boyendowed(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I love the way the British beautifully told their history. It gave the story of civilization. From the crude-industrial-computer ages. It was very educative unlike Beijing that was just a show of modern technology. & ofcourse, Mr Bean killed it, he got me rolling!

They perfectly utilized that opportunity to show us their history.Very nice stuff
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by honeymix77(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
clearly d best he has not lost his touch one bit. I noticed he has more grey hairs. Thank goodness for him at one point i no come understand d film again
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
The presentation was above average with a nice historical and cultural flow, highlights for me were the antics of Mr Bean, the signing of the anthem by those special children and the entry of the Nigerian contingent with their special local dance and swag after which i went to sleep.

Our diversity in Nigeria can be used to a great advantage but majority of us fail to see it, our future prosperity does not lie in our natural resources but in our human population which sadly now is being equipped with the lowest of mentality courtesy of African Magic aka nollywood, Religious institutions aka every day church activity, Bad cultural influence eg BBA, 2go, BBM and lastly tribalism eg genocidal tendencies.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by MMM2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mr beans
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by misterh(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mr Bean @ it again! Abinibi yato si ability joor! One of the few instances when i'm proud of being called Nigerian was when our contingent passed. I kinda like the British conservative lifestyle.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Ganys: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chinom: I just have 3 highpoints at the show.
1 ) Mr. Bean of course. He did steal the show
2 ) Naija team with their lovely outfit and always positive attitude, dancing away.
3 ) That James Bond theme at Her Majesty's Service. Very recognisable and British.

Lowest point was bringing a very sick and old Muhammed Ali into the whole show. That was not neccessary. Sad to watch.
Must you attack anything that looks Islamic here, British are not bigot like you
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by anitank(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
I won't exactly say that mr. Bean stole the show but he sure did make me laugh grin. Did u guys notice they didn't show Nigerians for more than 30secs but those pompous Americans were on my screen for over 2mins angry
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Ganys: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
airbender: Who is mr beans and what is he doin in olympics. Is he a sport man?...just asking?
Nope, He is an Okada Man at Okokomaiko Garage In Lagos...Mtchweee

1 Like

Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by anitank(f): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sori how old are u?
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by Ninilowo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
DeeWan: He looks like Arsene Wenger. lol
Thank God I have some 1 to support me. I ve said it severally that Mr. Bean looks like Wenger Arsene.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by goldng: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Yes...Mr Bean stole the show.
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by airbender(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ganys:
Nope, He is an Okada Man at Okokomaiko Garage In Lagos...Mtchweee
anitank:
Sori how old are u?
na wa for una sef.is it a crime to ask question, and btw i heard sum1 saying MR-IBU&ARSEN WANGER is he related to any of them? Pls let me kmw so i can cul mr-ibu and tel him,his missing broda has been found grin
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by BAMMZ(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Jönny English. Detective English! The man who was ''keeping mum"when he "travels" for the "bean show" after a "rat race". And even the cartoon cannot even beat his real life character! All hail Mr Rowan Atkinson the man i adore for real.
But i swear i laff hard whenever i see Mr Arsene Wenger cos he always reminds me of Mr Bean especially when Arsenal is losing a match.

1 Like

Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by beezyano: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
he is a gra8 guy smileyhe is a gra8 guy
Re: London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Rowan Atkinson is something else. . .

His performance was amazing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.