Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Thank you jesus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank you jesus (3725 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / thank you / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you jesus by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Blessed be the name of the lord
Re: Thank you jesus by EfemenaXY: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Kulyie, kulyie, kulyie grin grin

So after reading horror books you wan expand your backside? Why? For you or because it's what your guy says you should do?

Get some self-esteem girl. You are beautiful the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Thank you jesus by tasandra: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin O ga oo
Re: Thank you jesus by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
regular fuckingg is the only way to enlarge it
Re: Thank you jesus by JallowBah(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nah, nah. Google 6-weeks program for Butt Bible. You can watch it free on youtubesmiley
Re: Thank you jesus by sweetcocoa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
OP eat akpu(fufu) 5 times a day,it does wonders to the backside,you sef go shock if you see your nyash after 6 weeks.

For reals it works,i know someone who is a living testimony,good luck wink

1 Like

Re: Thank you jesus by ayandee: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
Eat south african soft chicken. South african (black)women can attest to that. It works
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Thank you jesus by edogram1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ata works, but u cant get that food in naija, Pound yam also work. Cod lever oil work, backside fu.c.king works. Excecise work. But u must eat alot of meat to keep it on. Like fresh suyer aways. Warning Artificial bom will always go back to it normal size when u stop eating good, sorry gal.
Re: Thank you jesus by horny4u(f): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2012
Google maca powder and fenugreek. Also squats and lunges....waist training will also hold things in place.

Its possible

Good luck
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2012
dayokanu: regular fuckingg is the only way to enlarge it

SOOOOO not true!! grin

it's all in the genetics. cool
Re: Thank you jesus by glimpse(f): 5:32am On Jul 29, 2012
some live octopus wld do.
Re: Thank you jesus by Ivynwa(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2012
Love your body girl, you sound like you can even go under the knife (surgery) to get a Kim Kardashian/Jlo *ss.

I noticed that ladies that have too much of cheese and pork in their meal look ridiculously fat with big *ss and everything but I am sure that too much of that is not healthy for the body. Please love yourself.
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
8-)
Re: Thank you jesus by horny4u(f): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
kulyie: @ everyone thanks,lol. Ill start loving my self d way i am and of course i wont think of anything surgery,i just want to look like a hottie when am in pencil skirt which wil emphasize my ass and all.dats all.lol.but thanks sha

Use exercise...wanting to look even better does not mean you donot love yourself. I love myself but I went to school to improve myself.

Check out BHM http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/body-types_forum47.html?SID=6027204z27zac617b2f46zc29d7c83736921296
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
@ horny4 u thanks

1 Like

Re: Thank you jesus by Johndoe100(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
kulyie: @ everyone thanks,lol. Ill start loving my self d way i am and of course i wont think of anything surgery,i just want to look like a hottie when am in pencil skirt which wil emphasize my ass and all.dats all.lol.but thanks sha

I just wanted to ask you this: This is something you want, I assume you had done some thinking about it. You come here to ask for help in how to do it and then promptly feel intimidated because anonymous 12 year old girls say negative things about what you want? How old are you? If you want a bigger azz, please go for it or feel bad about yourself, really it's your choice.
Re: Thank you jesus by horny4u(f): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
kulyie: @ horny4 u thanks

The pleasure is mine ! Remain your fabulous self and never let anyone tell you...you cannot achieve what you want. Its up to you to get that round butt.

Go for it !
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2012
Eat rice 5 times a day
drink three glasses of goat milk daily
rub pomade on it before going to sleep
slap it hard 15 times twice a day
never sleep on it, sleep on your stomach so that your azz can get plump fast
buy some cocoa butter or shea butter lotion for it to aviod strech marks and such. And yes it does help make it big too.
eat snake at least once a month

You will get the azz of your dreams in no time

Good luck. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2012
Lol! grin
Re: Thank you jesus by edogram1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Forget something. Always blow/hit ur bom bom so hard all the time it shoot it out, fastes result.
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu: regular fuckingg is the only way to enlarge it
Plus it has to be big and long cheesy
Re: Thank you jesus by meyri: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
If you dont have it, you don't have. Eating more will make u have a fat belly which is worse than having no bottom.
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 02, 2012
rokiatu: Eat rice 5 times a day
buy some cocoa butter or shea butter lotion for it to aviod strech marks and such. And yes it does help make it big too.

slap yourself Roki. grin
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 02, 2012

Thank you Roki grin grin grin

I've been looking for the secret recipe tongue
Re: Thank you jesus by cindyrella(f): 5:33am On Aug 02, 2012

After doing all these, drink the water your entire family members used to wash their hands before dinner, every evening for 10 days.. You will testify grin grin grin
Re: Thank you jesus by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2012
Lol,u nairalanders are quite funny.anyway thanks all,ive gotten d relevant information i need
Re: Thank you jesus by Dantedasz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Digging in the crate,wonder if the OP finally achieved her dream bootay one year later?
Hate it when OPs fail to give up dates of such educating threads...
Re: Thank you jesus by Dantedasz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP,
I guess you achieved your aim of a big a.s.s, seeing that you are thanking Jesus and all that.
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More / How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.