Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) (4988 Views)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2012
I was surprised at the use of the song "tubular bells" in the Olympics opening ceremony, yesterday. Tubular bells is the theme song for the exorcist. Of all the composed music that could show British history, they used the exorcist theme. However, it did not stop there! There were horror themes for the tribute to the Great Osmond Street Hospital for children.

This would have never happened in an over-religious country like Nigeria (the christians would be freaking out). I love a good horror story and I am happy that they used such themes. Ironic that the country which gave us christianity are no more christian, while we in Nigeria are verzealous christians.

[img]http://topnews.in/files/The-Exorcist-689.jpg[/img]
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Great! So we should cry embarassed embarassed sob Oh could it have coincided with the latest god on the block-Higg Boson-god particle..... grin grin grin.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Some group or someone will be raise to revive believe in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

Sorry to ask you this: you are the guy saying you have a muslim girlfriend? And I think I have read you defending homosexual, even so much that you have been called one.

Maybe its my mistake. I don't know how a muslim girl can date an atheist.
i dont know how a true homosexual can be dating a woman.

Please clarify. And if I am wrong, I truly apologize.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
Some group or someone will be raise to revive belief in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

Sorry to ask you this: you are the guy saying you have a muslim girlfriend? And I think I have read you defending homosexual, even so much that you have been called one.

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud: Great! So we should cry embarassed embarassed sob Oh could it have coincided with the latest god on the block-Higg Bison-god particle..... grin grin grin.

lololol!!

I love how christianity is dying in developed countries! Good!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Enigma(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud: Great! So we should cry embarassed embarassed sob Oh could it have coincided with the latest god on the block-Higg Bison-god particle..... grin grin grin.

Naaah, no need.

This lady performed the same song she is singing here at the Olympics opening cermony. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmtRlEIIZnQ

cool
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Delafruita(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: Some group or someone will be raise to revive belief in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

so what britian needs is a revival.perhaps we should lend bishop slapodepo to conduct slappiverances all over the UK

1 Like

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: Some group or someone will be raise to revive believe in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

Look at this bigot. If somebody said that he wouldnt talk to you just because you're a muslim, you'd call the person a bigot. Why then would you want a muslim girl not to marry an atheist? Is that not discrimination on the basis of religion?

And who told you that I'm a homosexual? Does your Quran or bible tell you to lie?

And yes, I had did sweet Haraam things to my muslim girlfreind. Suck on that!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Enigma:

Naaah, no need.

This lady performed the same song she is singing here at the Olympics opening cermony. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmtRlEIIZnQ

cool

You just had to spoil the show angry angry
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
^ I am sorry mehn. I think you missed the part where I said I am sorry because of your hatred for Muslim ofeemmanu who is married to Igbo!
I Know you are over the barrel now.

God Will Perfect His Way.
Islam is already in Innewi Igboland. It will increase in England. Stay alive long and dont die quickly the other athesits.
Is not that you can control your life; getting old by the day. Even by the minute or moment? Believe it.

In 50 years, which is like tomorrow when you live through it, Islam and belief in God will have a full blast renaissance in UK!

Live with it or step aside.

1 Like

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^ I am sorry mehn. I think you missed the part where I said I am sorry because of your hatred for Muslim ofeemmanu who is married to Igbo!
I Know you are over the barrel now.

God Will Perfect His Way.
Islam is already in Innewi Igboland. It will increase in England. Stay alive long and dont die quickly the other athesits.
Is not that you can control your life; getting old by the day. Even by the minute or moment? Believe it.

In 50 years, which is like tomorrow when you live through it, Islam and belief in God will have a full blast renaissance in UK!

Live with it or step aside.

Religion is dying in Western countries.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lololol!!

I love how christianity is dying in developed countries! Good!

oops! death is necessary for new life to emerge as your biology/agriculture 101 have proven so lololol grin now!Death is not necessarily bad you know, its the coming up of a life! grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud:

oops! death is necessary for new life to emerge as your biology/agriculture 101 have proven so lololol grin now!Death is not necessarily bad you know, its the coming up of a life! grin grin

Resurrection is different from growth/fertilizing/reproduction.

When christianity dies, it dies. Either a new religion/irreligion comes out.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Resurrection is different from growth/fertilizing/reproduction.

When christianity dies, it dies. Either a new religion/irreligion comes out.

Hmm so it seems to you but the bottom line is that a change/transformation has occurred which we must accept and the bases is that on the two points, DEATH was the point of change cool cool .
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
@logicboy

Do you believe/reason that death is necessary and essentially needed?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
pathetic
some of the christian songs i love so much were rendered yesterday.

Guide me o the great redeemer
Abide with me

lastly God save the Queen anthem
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Chubhie: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
The Olympics is a celebration of the Greek pagan God Zeus. What the Greeks call Zeus could mean the most high,universal mind,unmoved mover,Allah,Jehovah,olodumare,chineke etc. The concept of God is still very much alive in the UK.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud:

Hmm so it seems to you but the bottom line is that a change/transformation has occurred which we must accept and the bases is that on the two points, DEATH was the point of change cool cool .

Agreed
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: pathetic
some of the christian songs i love so much were rendered yesterday.

Guide me o the great redeemer
Abide with me

lastly God save the Queen anthem

lol...do you sing satanic songs and christian songs at the same time in your church?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud: @logicboy

Do you believe/reason that death is necessary and essentially needed?

Death is inevitable
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by ebamma(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
why is it that atheist always spend their whole life talking about God.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Death is inevitable

"death is inevitable" But is this a scientific explanation or observable proof that can be taken at face value, if i may ask? Now is the same statement true/plausible for a seed that is planted by the agric-man, as inevitable?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: why is it that atheist always spend their whole life talking about God.

The same reason christians spend their whole life telling people that they will burn in hell
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
hisblud:

"death is inevitable" But is this a scientific explanation or observable proof that can be taken at face value, if i may ask? Now is the same statement true/plausible for a seed that is planted by the agric-man, as inevitable?

Okay, you will live on earth forever. Joker
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lol...do you sing satanic songs and christian songs at the same time in your church?

oh sorry i just realized that the Olympics is now a religious gathering that can be compared to a church.

pathetic
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by alexleo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: why is it that atheist always spend their whole life talking about God.
Logicbwoy:

The same reason christians spend their whole life telling people that they will burn in hell

Its a clear manifestation that they cant do without God just as no human can do without God.

We talk about hell because its written in God's book- the bible.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: oh sorry i just realized that the Olympics is now a religious gathering that can be compared to a church.

pathetic

lol...Why not? Olympics were a tribute to greek gods. I should have known that you were ignorant
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
alexleo:

Its a clear manifestation that they cant do without God just as no human can do without God.

We talk about hell because its written in God's book- the bible.

The same book that tells us to keep women silent in churches? the same book in which we learnt that Canaanite women were not originally meant to be saved by Jesus?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
ok! Now, what the hell is all this? some people like logicboy and some crazy freaks are confusing me here.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
mckutie: ok! Now, what the hell is all this? some people like logicboy and some crazy freaks are confusing me here.
You don't wanna know, believe me.

They are as mad as hatters in this section
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lol...Why not? Olympics were a tribute to greek gods. I should have known that you were ignorant
u see? ur childishness and stupidity knows no bound. if it were to be a religious gathering last night, why werent the bishop, pastor or Imam invited to render series of prayers to confirm that it was a religious gathering, to justify ur illogical comparison?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
mckutie: ok! Now, what the hell is all this? some people like logicboy and some crazy freaks are confusing me here.
dnt get confused. they are exhibiting their God obsession. Some of them may die if they dnt discuss God every other day under faceless identities. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) / Christianity Has Lost The Light / How To Use Coconut Water To Pray So You Can Get Money To Pay Your Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.