Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22420 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by naffysa(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ladies do you find cooking breakfast for your Husband/boyfriend stressful. Men,do you enjoying eating breakfast before going to work?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Odunnu: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
So, what do you enjoy doing? #Justkurious
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
^kpekusing.
@topic, husband or BF?
Btw, do you have breakfast yourself and who makes it for you ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
May God save from kpekusing Ify.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ise..
Something wey dey chop just one food na him you say make I starve join ?
@OP, is it that you are tired after a "long night" to make breakfast or you just don't wanna make it?
I hope the OP never run sha. Lol
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by pendo89(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol

what's on the breakfast menu that makes u hate doing it?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Xtana: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Next posting from you will be that you HATE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND.
You better relocate to Allen Avenue then, since you are tired of marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by taryour(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Op is dis supposed to be an issue I wonder what you will do wen kids start comin in,u will problably raise them thinking breakfast isnt important in the human diet....
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Can't even remember the last time I had a proper breakfast, lolll.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:39am On Jul 29, 2012
Someone else can do better baby poster.

Infact outsider will cook breakfast and also make take out for him as launch and if time permit him,he should come for dinner.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Meristem: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2012
Den let ur housegurl do it!! Simple. Ur about to be substituted by the coach...
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Meristem: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2012
Or better still , let ur single friends do it. im sure theyll exceed your expectations!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Meristem: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2012
Sexkillz wetin u fink?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2012
Meristem: Sexkillz wetin u fink?
She needs help.

Let her answer all the above questions first. . .

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: She needs help.

Let her answer all the above questions first. . .

She's obviously joking.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Eltonluigi(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2012
Can I hit it in the mornin'? I swear I'd make you breakfast. So why you moanin'??

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by DICKtator: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2012
naffysa: Ladies do you find cooking breakfast for your Husband/boyfriend stressful. Men,do you enjoying eating breakfast before going to work?

If breakfast refers to quickie, then we're on the same page.
Yes!!

Can I hit it in the morning?
Leave that *insert private organ here* wet and more Hot?

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by shilaman(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2012
ifyalways: ^kpekusing.
@topic, husband or BF?
Btw, do you have breakfast yourself and who makes it for you ?

Kpekusing lwkmd
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by megawax8: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2012
where did d poster run to......i'm grateful dat ladiez lyk ha r givin ha jst d ryt responses......
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Mavor: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2012
But you enjoy chopping his salary every month end ba? mtchewwwww!!!!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She's obviously joking.

I thought as much too.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by safeLove(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.

18 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2012
naffysa: Ladies do you find cooking breakfast for your Husband/boyfriend stressful. Men,do you enjoying eating breakfast before going to work?
Will you leave him for me if my answer is positive? grin
#justasking
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2012
safeLove: Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.
Awwww.

OP, read and learn.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by deeplow: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Washtower abi kilonje,u had better remove d oyinbo mentality wey u dey carry about ASAP.it just hurts when African women say things like this.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2012
This is like a joke right?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!
U sure u married? As in he actually put a ring on it? Damnnnn! Bloody mistake!

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Pennywise(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2012
OP, You dont have to do the cooking. Just make sure there is b/fast on the table. At least you owe him that much. I bet you also hate early morning sex, dont you? You can have someone do that for you too.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!

I think you and the poster of this foolish story need to have your head examine, Pray you dont get married to a man like me i will definately reduce you to the position of a house help, becos that where unmannered and foolish girls like you belong

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

What is this one saying?

Knives are kept in the kitchen,so what?

Like someone can't overpower you,collect the knife come beat craze comot from your head untop,mstcheew.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.