Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing (8149 Views)

Netbook For Webdesign / Can Anyone Deliver A Brand New Hp Netbook For 45k / Hp Mini Netbook For Sale - 65k Compaq Presario - 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by digitite: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2012
I have not used Netbook before and I am considering getting one because of the long battery life.

Will it be sufficient to do web deisgn and development from XHTML to MYSQL ?

Also, I do buy kindle ebooks using kindle PC software, will Netbook be sufficient for this as well ?

And which of the netbooks is like #50,000 , 2G Ram with long battery life ?
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by francis247(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2012
4 Browsing mainly, go 4 Netbook especially if power is an in ur area; 4 high end tasks, go 4 lappy.
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by emsquare(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Laptop anyday, anytime!
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by kunletade(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2012
Be wise go for notebook i use a advent laptop my ba3 barely last 4 15minute now am also looking forward to get a note book 4 myself
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by digitite: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
Be wise go for notebook i use a advent laptop my ba3 barely last 4 15minute now am also looking forward to get a note book 4 myself

Whats your point man ?
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by marleygab(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
The era of high performance netbooks has come. You can get this dell im101z with intel core i3 processor for 65k, has a 5hrs plus battery life, comes with a 2G but can take upto 8G of RAM if you desire. Very good laptop it replaced my probook and i use it to work on my website. Or this acer aspire one which has got AMD Radeon graphics card for 60k also has a very efficient dual core proccessor. Or the latest hp mini with a dual core processor and beats audio for 55k. All perform wonderfully well and not forgetting the king of battery life the samsung solar netbook for 65k. 08035509811, 08057850048. More at www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by Ebenezerk2: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2012
are you sure the battery stays for 9 hours?
fados4sure: Go for HP mini. I bought mine with #55000.. Battery hour when fully charge is 9hours..
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by Ebenezerk2: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2012
13hrs battery?
Piyke: I'm in love with my netbook, only go to my laptop for high-end games. I'm using an Asus 1015PEM, dual core n has 13hrs battery, bought it for roughly 70k like 2 years back
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by Habidab: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
All those who reply to my post,thanks alot for sharing your views and experience with me.Am very Greatful coz I will be going down to Ikeja on Friday to Acquire one Strong Netbook like the Asus,Acer or Hp.

Also those that make jest of me in seeking for knowledge and Advice is left to you.
No one is 100% in Every Aspect of life...

And for those that may still want to share their views...kindly do so
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by Habidab: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kolade9: ''considering the time i used to spent online'' Oshey! I'm getting u grin grin grin Ah fink u shld get a textbook.

@Kolade9,you like making jest of people who seek for advice.
People like you will never contribute to build a nation but rather befall it
Re: Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing by eyems: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was The First Time You Used The Internet? / Buy This Laptop With 20, 000 Naira Only / How To Use Netstumbler For Scanning Wireless Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.