Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

“wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan (2026 Views)

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by JamesDoe: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
A group in the Niger Delta known as the Niger Delta Peace Foundation (NDPF), has on Friday in Abuja called on President Goodluck Jonathan to “sit up and be alive to his responsibilities” in the protection of lives and property. The group says “he has deviated.”
The NDPF also suggested that if the Presidency could no longer tackle the security challenges in the country, the National Assembly should commence the processes for the enactment of a law for the creation of state police in Nigeria.
According to the national president of NDPF, Chief Daniel Ebahor, during a news briefing where he also called on the President to overhaul the Federal Executive Council, he says, “We are mature to have a state police; we support state governments agitating for state police. If the government is not making serious efforts to tackle the security challenges in the country, the lawmakers should do something in that respect.”
Ebahor coontinues, “The executive should sit up; this is a wake-up call on Jonathan to perform because he has deviated. The security challenges in the country have nothing to do with budget implementation. There is no work, no job and no money and you are saying you have security challenges… That is why kidnapping, militancy and terrorism are rife. The recent happenings in our country must give serious concern and mental torture to every right-thinking Nigerian.”

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/wake-up-to-your-responsibilities-niger-delta-group-tells-jonathan.html
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by jamil2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
We hear this one, next please.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by ochukoccna: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2012
Good call
If we had more ND groups like this spitting truth and reason into Ebele's ears,maube he'd finally come out of governmental hibernation and do something
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by udohjaphet: 3:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Now here come's another committee going to be set up to carry on this topic.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by sheyguy: 4:37am On Jul 29, 2012
A ND group that once supported blindly is now subtly criticizing 'our son'. Good to hear.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by dedeike: 5:05am On Jul 29, 2012
Where did they excavate this swalat from? When I saw Niger delta group on the headline, I felt it was any serious group led by either Clark or Dokubo or whyte.
I was embarrassed to see this nonentity. I'm so sure that this group only exist on this thread. It is another phantom creation intended to blackmail GEJ.
However, I will still respond to the issues raised.
THE GOVT OF GEJ IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NIGER DELTA REGION. Apart from the rising inclusion of Niger delta sons into key strategic positions of govt, the region is experiencing new frontiers in development.
2 new federal universities have already been established in Niger Delta. One in Otuoke, the other in Delta state.
A campus of the law school is now at Yenagoa.
Kolo-Nembe-Brass was awarded by this govt.
Benin-Ore road was awarded by this govt in order to ease the burden of Niger Delta sons who ply that route regularly to Lagos.
The contract for the construction of East-West road is currently been re negotiated and expected out soon.
Under the Niger Delta Power holding, GEJ has refurbished calabar, Alaoji, Afam, Sapele, power stations and Gas plants are coming on stream by the decision to execute bulk purchase trader agreements and review of tariffs.
The new PIB is a landmark legislation that is intended to increase the fortunes of the entire Niger Delta. Iwhen passed, oil host communities will have greater stake in exploration of their oil.
The law requires the involvement of host communities in the highest decision making levels of oil companies.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 5:13am On Jul 29, 2012
JamesDoe:
Ebahor coontinues, “The executive should sit up; this is a wake-up call on Jonathan to perform because he has deviated. The security challenges in the country have nothing to do with budget implementation. There is no work, no job and no money and you are saying you have security challenges… That is why kidnapping, militancy and terrorism are rife. The recent happenings in our country must give serious concern and mental torture to every right-thinking Nigerian.”

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/wake-up-to-your-responsibilities-niger-delta-group-tells-jonathan.html

I can't wait till the floods come to rubbish this group's reputation in hopes of winning points for Jonathan Goodluck that way. I tell you Mr Ebahor, dem never start with you. Wait till the silly pictures and insinuations about your reputation, integrity, and credibility start littering Nairaland, then you go know say your "son" no care wetin you wan talk here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by alaoeri: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike: Where did they excavate this swalat from? When I saw Niger delta group on the headline, I felt it was any serious group led by either Clark or Dokubo or whyte.
I was embarrassed to see this nonentity. I'm so sure that this group only exist on this thread. It is another phantom creation intended to blackmail GEJ.
THE GOVT OF GEJ IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NIGER DELTA REGION. Apart from the rising inclusion of Niger delta sons into key strategic positions of govt, the region is experiencing new frontiers in development.
2 new federal universities have already been established in Niger Delta. One in Otuoke, the other in Delta state.
Benin-Ore road was awarded by this govt in order to ease the burden of Niger Delta sons who ply that route regularly to Lagos.
The contract for the construction of East-West road is currently been re negotiated and expected out soon.
Under the Niger Delta Power holding, GEJ has refurbished calabar, Alaoji, Afam, Sapele, power stations and Gas plants are coming on stream by the decision to execute bulk purchase trader agreements and review of tariffs.
The new PIB is a landmark legislation that is intended to increase the fortunes of the entire Niger Delta. Iwhen passed, oil host communities will have greater stake in exploration of their oil.
The law requires the involvement of host communities in the highest decision making levels of oil companies.
May God forgive u with all this propaganda, they are taking about issue of security that he should wake up to the challenges, u talking about east-west road.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by kunlekunle: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike: Where did they excavate this swalat from? When I saw Niger delta group on the headline, I felt it was any serious group led by either Clark or Dokubo or whyte.

which region in the country has never suffer neglect?
if GEJ had to award all that contracts to that region alone, he might has well be their regional president, not nigerian president.

thats what they call village headmasterism. he would always remain in the village.
why do you think BH menace persist?
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2012
Even non-sycophants from ND knows that the retardeen is currently failing. What a new brand new low.

1 Like

Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by dedeike: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
alaoeri:
May God forgive u with all this propaganda, they are taking about issue of security that he should wake up to the challenges, u talking about east-west road.

You re the one that God will forgive for being a silly and self serving hypocrite. what do you mean by talking about security? Because your colleagues in Boko Haram are throwing bombs at us then Gej should not repair roads in the Niger Delta? You want the entire business of governance to come to a halt so that we can talk only about Boko Haram? You have shown how much of an idiotic President you will be, if we ever have the misfortune of electing you as President.

Come to think of it, is there insecurity in the Niger Delta? How many bombs did you hear have exploded in Niger Delta? Go to PORTHARCOURT today and witness the peace and normalcy. Calabar and Akwa Ibom are the safest heaven for tourists in Nigeria. Same for Bayelsa and Delta no more communal crises that we witnessed during the Obj days. In your lame thinking, security is only about fighting A group of people who have resolved to kill themselves.

All over the world, there are conventional crimes which govts contend with. Talk about armed robbery, murder, burglary, rape, etc. This Boko Haram issue is a peculiar challenge. And if you think otherwise, then you re a big fool. No country, I repeat , no country can ever lay claims to having successfully eradicated homegrown terrorism. There's little or nothing one can do to stop a citizen who wakes up and decides to kill his fellow citizens and himself in the process.

Till tomorrow, Isreali citizens fall victim to suicide attacks despite their sophistication in security matters. The last one even happened in Europe against Isreali tourists in Bulgaria.
Were Nigeria to be Bulgaria, and tourists were bombed, you all would have swarmed into Nairaland like bees calling for the President's resignation. But the last time I checked, Plevneliev is still the president of Bulgaria and has not resigned. If this argument were to have held some months back, some of you would have come to talk about a mythical US where homegrown terrorism cannot happen.

Penultimate week, we saw a youth, not even a trained suicide bomber, walk into a cinema and shot people to death in Colorado US. Imagine if this this had happened in Our own silverbird, there would be mass call for GEJ's sack. For many of us, GEJ should just wear army uniforms and patrol the length and breadth of Nigeria before we acknowledge that he is fighting Boko Haram. Stupid people!
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Pataki: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
I can see our resident person (dedeike) is here again. Copying and pasting his claptrap.

I suppose Chief Daniel Ebahor is also a card carrying member of ACN. Idiota!

Disgusting sycophant. Men of reprobate minds.

Retardeen, listen to the voice of those who want your success. Wake up to your responsibilities or simply RESIGN.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
alaoeri:

Who told you he's not keeping up with the security challenges? Was the obasanjo administration more secure than GEJ's?
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
J12:

Who told you he's not keeping up with the security challenges? Was the obasanjo administration more secure than GEJ's?

Really, do you people think before posting? What has Obasanjo to do with this now? Why look to the past for comparisons for this man? Why not try to compare him with the good and better leaders the world has today?

This is a Niger Deltan group, from around the same area the man is from, telling him to wake up, and what you come up with is a comparison with Obasanjo, a PAST Nigeria knows well of and VOTED in hopes of getting better than? Does that somehow nullify the PRESENT concerns of the people here??

Are you OK at all? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by dedeike: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Pataki: I can see our resident person (dedeike) is here again. Copying and pasting his claptrap.

I suppose Chief Daniel Ebahor is also a card carrying member of ACN. Idiota!

Disgusting sycophant. Men of reprobate minds.

Retardeen, listen to the voice of those who want your success. Wake up to your responsibilities or simply RESIGN.

Typical Pataki on the loose. Ranting gibberish. Confusing issues. Harping on the mundane and reeling of absurdity.
I advice all objective minds to re access my earlier post and the corresponding reply above. It's just too obvious that PATAKI is a psychiatric case.
How can any sane mind come up with this gutter response to an informed debate? It doesn't just add up. Something is wrong somewhere. Smh
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Really, do you people think before posting? What has Obasanjo to do with this now? Why look to the past for comparisons for this man? Why not try to compare him with the good and better leaders the world has today?

It is only proper that we compare this government with the previous one, not with foreign government. We can't Obama's government and Jonathan's government, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. They face different realities and conditions.

Kobojunkie:
This is a Niger Deltan group, from around the same area the man is from, telling him to wake up, and what you come up with is a comparison with Obasanjo, a PAST Nigeria knows well of and VOTED in hopes of getting better than? Does that somehow nullify the PRESENT concerns of the people here??

SHUT UP! Why can't these paid morons give reasonable suggestions on how to end the boko haram crisis or rather tell the northerners and their leaders to live up to their responsibility.
BUT instead of doing or talking something reasonable, they're complaining.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by uzomagic(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike:

You re the one that God will forgive for being a silly and self serving hypocrite. what do you mean by talking about security? Because your colleagues in Boko Haram are throwing bombs at us then Gej should not repair roads in the Niger Delta? You want the entire business of governance to come to a halt so that we can talk only about Boko Haram? You have shown how much of an idiotic President you will be, if we ever have the misfortune of electing you as President.

Come to think of it, is there insecurity in the Niger Delta? How many bombs did you hear have exploded in Niger Delta? Go to PORTHARCOURT today and witness the peace and normalcy. Calabar and Akwa Ibom are the safest heaven for tourists in Nigeria. Same for Bayelsa and Delta no more communal crises that we witnessed during the Obj days. In your lame thinking, security is only about fighting A group of people who have resolved to kill themselves.

All over the world, there are conventional crimes which govts contend with. Talk about armed robbery, murder, burglary, rape, etc. This Boko Haram issue is a peculiar challenge. And if you think otherwise, then you re a big fool. No country, I repeat , no country can ever lay claims to having successfully eradicated homegrown terrorism. There's little or nothing one can do to stop a citizen who wakes up and decides to kill his fellow citizens and himself in the process.

Till tomorrow, Isreali citizens fall victim to suicide attacks despite their sophistication in security matters. The last one even happened in Europe against Isreali tourists in Bulgaria.
Were Nigeria to be Bulgaria, and tourists were bombed, you all would have swarmed into Nairaland like bees calling for the President's resignation. But the last time I checked, Plevneliev is still the president of Bulgaria and has not resigned. If this argument were to have held some months back, some of you would have come to talk about a mythical US where homegrown terrorism cannot happen.

Penultimate week, we saw a youth, not even a trained suicide bomber, walk into a cinema and shot people to death in Colorado US. Imagine if this this had happened in Our own silverbird, there would be mass call for GEJ's sack. For many of us, GEJ should just wear army uniforms and patrol the length and breadth of Nigeria before we acknowledge that he is fighting Boko Haram. Stupid people!

these GEJ haters are so annoying.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
J12:
It is only proper that we compare this government with the previous one, not with foreign government. We can't Obama's government and Jonathan's government, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. They face different realities and conditions.
Proper to compare Nigeria's present Government with past Government's the country has deemed failures? Are you sane at all?
No one is asking you to compare Jonathan with Obama. You know what good leadership is, and so you have base points to start from, even without needing to compare Jonathan with someone way out of his league, like Obama.
J12:
SHUT UP! Why can't these paid morons give reasonable suggestions on how to end the boko haram crisis or rather tell the northerners and their leaders to live up to their responsibility.
BUT instead of doing or talking something reasonable, they're complaining.
Says the paid slowpoke . . . . ROFLMAO!!

Now you want to pretend no one has given reasonable suggestions on how to end the Boko Haram crisis( as if Boko Haram is the only security problem faced by Nigerians today)? Are you even sane at all? Do you realize how many times people out there have called for the most common sense answer to the problem of insecurity in the Nation as a whole, and NOT JUST to the Boko Haram issue, which remains LIMITED to a handful of states in the North -- something I bet this group is well aware of. And what is it, a complete Overhaul of the Police System, which is about the most common sense approach to tackling the problem in the nation. . but has that been accomplished OR attempted in the last 2.5 years too? I hope you are not going to lie that it has.

What has northerners to do with the high levels of insecurity in the Niger Delta? What has northerners to do with high level of insecurity in the South East, or the South West? Please stop spewing nonsense, and focus on understanding what these people are talking of. Nowhere in the article are the words BOKO HARAM mentioned . . . that should cue you in to the fact that the group is not just focused on Boko haram as many of you pretend that is the only security issue in the country today, something far from the truth.

Here again is the message.

They have a right to complain to their Government because they are paying JOnathan Goodluck to clean up the country and instead of spending their money on what they need it spent on, he feeds them excuses upon excuses and not much else. What do you want them to do? Go patrol their own streets and do the job they are paying Jonathan Goodluck to do, for themselves? Is that really how your brain works here?
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Murphy7h4: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Zutchy: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Proper to compare Nigeria's present Government with past Government's the country has deemed failures? Are you sane at all?
No one is asking you to compare Jonathan with Obama. You know what good leadership is, and so you have base points to start from, even without needing to compare Jonathan with someone way out of his league, like Obama.

Says the paid slowpoke . . . . ROFLMAO!!

Now you want to pretend no one has given reasonable suggestions on how to end the Boko Haram crisis( as if Boko Haram is the only security problem faced by Nigerians today)? Are you even sane at all? Do you realize how many times people out there have called for the most common sense answer to the problem of insecurity in the Nation as a whole, and NOT JUST to the Boko Haram issue, which remains LIMITED to a handful of states in the North -- something I bet this group is well aware of. And what is it, a complete Overhaul of the Police System, which is about the most common sense approach to tackling the problem in the nation. . but has that been accomplished OR attempted in the last 2.5 years too? I hope you are not going to lie that it has.

What has northerners to do with the high levels of insecurity in the Niger Delta? What has northerners to do with high level of insecurity in the South East, or the South West? Please stop spewing nonsense, and focus on understanding what these people are talking of. Nowhere in the article are the words BOKO HARAM mentioned . . . that should cue you in to the fact that the group is not just focused on Boko haram as many of you pretend that is the only security issue in the country today, something far from the truth.

Here again is the message.

They have a right to complain to their Government because they are paying JOnathan Goodluck to clean up the country and instead of spending their money on what they need it spent on, he feeds them excuses upon excuses and not much else. What do you want them to do? Go patrol their own streets and do the job they are paying Jonathan Goodluck to do, for themselves? Is that really how your brain works here?
No they should wait for Jonathan to come and patrol the streets for them,how can you say the man is only giving excuses and doing nothing,do you think any president will want his country to continually be linked to insecurity,the man is doing what he is supposed to do which is to begin reforms in an obsolete and decadent police force,which he is presently doing,the man is doing his best and he is trying to carry all sectors along,there is no part of the Nigerian economy that is not being given attention,and I want you to always remember one thing ,you cannot use two years to fix a problem that has been there for close to thirty years,the journey we have embarked on is one journey that is not going to be an easy one but by Gods grace we will get there and SOONEST.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Zutchy: No they should wait for Jonathan to come and patrol the streets for them,how can you say the man is only giving excuses and doing nothing,do you think any president will want his country to continually be linked to insecurity,the man is doing what he is supposed to do which is to begin reforms in an obsolete and decadent police force,which he is presently doing,the man is doing his best and he is trying to carry all sectors along,there is no part of the Nigerian economy that is not being given attention,and I want you to always remember one thing ,you cannot use two years to fix a problem that has been there for close to thirty years,the journey we have embarked on is one journey that is not going to be an easy one but by Gods grace we will get there and SOONEST.

Interesting . . . so you advocate that Nigerians begin to take the law into their own hands by patrolling their own streets --- something we apparently established a police force for but by your statement, we can all do for our own selves. So is this suggestion from the President or just you in your desperate attempt to find yet another excuse for why Nigerians should not hold their leaders responsibile?

Well, considering the steady increase in insecurity, all across the nation, it is safe to conclude that whatever is being done, if at all, is not having a positive impact so try a better excuse here? And it is also obvious that the many common sense suggestions of the years have yet to be applied. I mean the Police still functions just as bad as it did, more than 3 years ago.

I would think you would be intelligent enough to have figured out, by now, that Nigerians don't want to be TOLD what to believe -- the people want to see the results of the Billions of dollars(more than $ 2 billion at this point) on supposedly solving the security problem in Nigeria.

Please stop going around trying to tell people what can be done in 2 years. We all know, at this point, what can be achieved in 24 months or less. Examples of that litter the globe. In two years you can change lives . . . in 2 years, you can turn the tides of a people and a Nation . .. in 2 years, you can see the results of work done. Stop Lying on behalf of this politician. Stop lying thinking somehow you do his cause good by doing so.
If anything, you make him look more and more like a m0ron, an imbe-cile, with your lies and your uneducated statements supposedly on his behalf. You probably should stay away from these discussions if you have nothing substantial to offer in terms of backing for this man. I am even offended that you make him seem even more an im-be-cile than I even ever imagined him to be.

1 Like

Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by tempest01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nigerians....I think it is better if u northern folks collectively use the strength and will u r wasting on insulting the president to stand up against terrorism in ur fatherland. U've got Goodluck till 2015 n maybe farther. Deal with it.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
tempest01: Nigerians....I think it is better if u northern folks collectively use the strength and will u r wasting on insulting the president to stand up against terrorism in ur fatherland. U've got Goodluck till 2015 n maybe farther. Deal with it.

Now they have stripped of their rights as Niger Deltans and Labelled Northerners??
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

KoboMonkey. . . This is what you said
Why not try to compare him with the good and better leaders the world has today?

So why dont you start comparing Obama, Cameron, Hu Jintao to GEJ.

Ok so now according to you, Goodluck Jonathan is a bad leader.

Did the foolish Niger Delta group give any reasonable suggestion?

What other security problems are being faced by Nigerians apart from the Boko Haram crisis that aren't common internationally - Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Pick-Pocketing? Something is definitely wrong with your brain.

So you expect GEJ to resuscitate a dilapidated police service within one year?

Insecurity in which Niger Delta, are you mad?
In short you're just stupid.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
J12:

KoboMonkey. . . This is what you said

So why dont you start comparing Obama, Cameron, Hu Jintao to GEJ.

Ok so now according to you, Goodluck Jonathan is a bad leader.

I am sure you meant your mother is the monkey, not me. So no need to even address that.

Why would you compare Jonathan with Obama . . That is irrational to begin with because Obama does not run an underdeveloped country. That comparison would be as mor0nic as any other general comparison of Nigeria with America . . . you only compare circumstances that work . . and in this case, Obama is way out of Jonathan's league.

J12:
Did the foolish Niger Delta group give any reasonable suggestion?
Oh Wait . . . what part of the CONSTITUTION of Nigeria DEMANDs that only groups that give REASONABLE suggestions can complain?

Give it up already!! Now you want them to ECHO common sense solutions BEFORE they can register their complaint to their own Government, a Government they voted in with over 98% approval last year? WOW . .
J12:
What other security problems are being faced by Nigerians apart from the Boko Haram crisis that aren't common internationally - Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Pick-Pocketing? Something is definitely wrong with your brain.

So you expect GEJ to resuscitate a dilapidated police service within one year? Insecurity in which Niger Delta, are you mad? In short you're just stupid.

OMGosh!! You mean apart from the few Northern States experiencing the Boko Haram scourge, the rest of Nigerian is secure? REALLY **** TODO: insert laugh emoticon here **** . And this is from someone who thinks to call another stupid? shocked shocked shocked

Oh! Now we expect Jonathan to resuscitate the police force in one year? Maybe you all should get together and sync your points. He has been working at this for 2.5 years at least. He started from year one telling us of how he would revamp the police force. 2.5 years later, he still has yet to make the changes he promised, and re-promised before last year's election.

I don't blame you. Na internet give olori ibu like you access to talk crap.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: I am sure you meant your mother is the monkey, not me. So no need to even address that.

Why would you compare Jonathan with Obama . . That is irrational to begin with because Obama does not run an underdeveloped country. That comparison would be as mor0nic as any other general comparison of Nigeria with America . . . you only compare circumstances that work . . and in this case, Obama is way out of Jonathan's league.

Kobomonkey.. this is what you wrote
Why not try to compare him with the good and better leaders the world has today?

Now, you are saying its irrational. Madness dey worry you.

Oh Wait . . . what part of the CONSTITUTION of Nigeria DEMANDs that only groups that give REASONABLE suggestions can complain?

Again, did "the group" give any suggestion?

OMGosh!! You mean apart from the few Northern States experiencing the Boko Haram scourge, the rest of Nigerian is secure? REALLY **** TODO: insert laugh emoticon here **** . And this is from someone who thinks to call another stupid? shocked shocked shocked

Idiottt!! The security issue in the north is the most pressing.

Oh! Now we expect Jonathan to resuscitate the police force in one year? Maybe you all should get together and sync your points. He has been working at this for 2.5 years at least. He started from year one telling us of how he would revamp the police force. 2.5 years later, he still has yet to make the changes he promised, and re-promised before last year's election.

You dont reason at all. Its idiottts like you who complain when the president apportioned a huge chunk of the budget towards security, but still complain that the government doesnt care about the security situation in the country.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
J12:

Kobomonkey.. this is what you wrote

Now, you are saying its irrational. Madness dey worry you.
Stop thinking the madness that runs in your home gets outside of your mind.

So when someone says compare A with examples of A, you automatically think to compare A with B which is on a different level than A is? is that how your mind works? Again,
Kobojunkie: I am sure you meant your mother is the monkey, not me. So no need to even address that.

J12:
Again, did "the group" give any suggestion?
Kobojunkie: Oh Wait . . . what part of the CONSTITUTION of Nigeria DEMANDs that only groups that give REASONABLE suggestions can complain?

Give it up already!! Now you want them to ECHO common sense solutions BEFORE they can register their complaint to their own Government, a Government they voted in with over 98% approval last year? WOW . . .
J12:
Idiottt!! The security issue in the north is the most pressing.
You dont reason at all. Its idiottts like you who complain when the president apportioned a huge chunk of the budget towards security, but still complain that the government doesnt care about the security situation in the country.

WOW . . to the Nigerian living in the South South, who barely ever watches TV, no access to internet and his world comprises that which is in his immediate area, the security issue in a small number of states in the North is the most pressing issue??

ROFLMAO!! **** TODO: insert laugh emoticon here ****
Kobojunkie: OMGosh!! You mean apart from the few Northern States experiencing the Boko Haram scourge, the rest of Nigerian is secure? REALLY **** TODO: insert laugh emoticon here **** . And this is from someone who thinks to call another stupid? shocked shocked shocked

Like I said . . . na internet allow olori ibus like you to get access and reveal what some of the minds we have too deal with are made up of. **** TODO: insert laugh emoticon here ****
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Time to ignore some monkeys.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
What responsibility do you need again Niger-Deltans?

You have made your decision long time ago by collecting the meagre sum FG pays you monthly.

Moreover hold your NDDC responsible for the underdevelopment.

Niger-Delta people lack forsight.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Beaf: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Another thread by red-eyed bigots.
Niger Delta people this, Niger Delta people that.

ACN goons feel that minorities are easy to pick on. Afterall, their party is is founded on ethnic bigotry and fascism.

Despicable.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Biggyd2: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Even his kinsmen are talking. Good!
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
These people voted 98% for this man .. . ...now before they can opine on what has resulted, they need to REGISTER with the right party and all that nonsense?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I wonder if the next step is to require special passports before we can petition our Government for changes. O ga oo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gov Ajimobi's Wife Arrested In Uk In Possession Of 400,000 Gbp / Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. / MFM G.O: Dr. D. K. Olukoya Splashes #40 Million On First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.