Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Do You View Wooing A Lady During This Ramadan Season? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Wooing A Lady During This Ramadan Season? (739 Views)

See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You View Wooing A Lady During This Ramadan Season? by Laitesmart(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2012
Ramadan season is a season when every islamic religion believers must be upright and steadfast in their approach towards serving God through fasting and abstinence 4rm worldly things.

Fasting which is one of the five pillars of islam must be taken with all seriousness by keeping at bay anything that might act as stain during the period. Husbands must not be intimate with their wives, neither should there be any form of alcoholism.

What i noticed is that, i have never heard a wife or husband say.. ' I met my wife/husband during ramadan period. He wooed me during that period or i fell in love with him during that period'.

This prompted the question... Is it wrong to woo or fall in love with a lady during ramadan?
Re: How Do You View Wooing A Lady During This Ramadan Season? by usermane(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
no it is not as long as it is done under the limits of islam

(1) (Reply)

If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? / Your First Kiss. / Why Are They're Getting All The Girls And You're Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.