Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! (2244 Views)

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... / Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by Prestonvic(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Pls what is the cost and procedure for getting a customized plate number for car? Tnx
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by bigx(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Prestonvic: Pls what is the cost and procedure for getting a customized plate number for car? Tnx
bump
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by Prestonvic(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by bigx(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2012
Prestonvic: .
I'm interested too o!
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Prestonvic: Pls what is the cost and procedure for getting a customized plate number for car? Tnx

It would help if you at least gave your location. The cost and procedure will differ depending on what country (and sometimes state) you reside in, and where your vehicle's registered.
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by Prestonvic(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Siena:

It would help if you at least gave your location. The cost and procedure will differ depending on what country (and sometimes state) you reside in, and where your vehicle's registered.

Its Abuja registered sir.
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by zoomzu(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
I need Abuja Number plate for my car but live in Lagos, anybody in the house? Cost and duration pls.
Re: The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! by rivieranights: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa o. Nobody wants to comment.

(1) (Reply)

MY RAV 4 Smokes When I Starts It In The Morning / First Body Lexus RX330. Faulty Gear Box Going For 2.1m / Toyota Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.