Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested (9734 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2012
An environmental rights activist and Executive Director of African Network for Environmental and Economic Justice (ANEEJ), Mr. David Ugolor, has been arrested by the State Security Service (SSS).

LEADERSHIP Sunday learnt that he was picked at about 2.05pm on Friday in connection with the assassination of the Private Secretary to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, the late Mr. Olaitan Oyerinde.

But ANEEJ in a statement by its Programme/Policy Officer, Mr. Innocent Edemhanria, said Ugolor is a victim of frame-up by some highly-placed persons and insisted that he remains innocent of the accusation against him.

In his words: “The security operatives which numbered over 10 had picked him up from somewhere in town and brought him to the office. They had ransacked his private home and office and took away some items. Staff of the office had their cell phones taken away from them and switched off for as long as the securitymen held them hostage which lasted for about three hours.

“They later returned the phones at about 4.35pm before vacating the office premises. A staff of Centre for Social Justice, Mr. Kingsley Nnajiaka, was at ANEEJ Secretariat then and was also held hostage for the same period,” he said.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/31092/2012/07/29/olaitans_murder_sss_arrests_edobased_environmentalist.html
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by gidig(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2012
What he said is not new and it is the testimony of anyone who has attempted to do anything great legitimately in Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2012
I really do hope it's not a set up to cover up the real perpetrators of the evil act. undecided
gidig: What he said is not new and it is the testimony of anyone who has attempted to do anything great legitimately in Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by snowdrops(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Interesting. Good to know the case Is still being actively investigated. Let's not jump to conclusion yet as regards the culprits ie whether politically motivated or not.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by ebamma(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
which kind environmentalist be this,this one na environment-terrorist.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by fankasibe: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is Naija version of PRISON BREAK, the gov't will frame anybody they wish to....i just hope dat man has a smart brother like micheal scorlfield to get him out.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by slimdiggi: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
The story unfolds...popcorn and coke anyone?
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
*Sit on a stool, crossed leg, hand on d jor* patiently waiting for the out come!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by mimifonwon(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Till the day i die,i still maintain that oshiomole had his p.a murdered... period, because the p.a discovered something about oshiomole and demanded bribe that oshiomole wasnt ready to give..After all this is nigeria where the government is ran by thieves and murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by tigerleggs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
hmmm. I like the smokescreen side of the story.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by ismhab(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
FRESH AIR.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
grin stupid arrest why arrest an innocent man dey shd do proper investigation dan al these dia jungle arrest, cry i kip saying it nigeria stinks shocked
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Elueme: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ogolor! This is serious ... Let justice prevail.. Not time for accusation with the hope that the truth will be made manifest
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by slimdiggi: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
mimifonwon: Till the day i die,i still maintain that oshiomole had his p.a murdered... period, because the p.a discovered something about oshiomole and demanded bribe that oshiomole wasnt ready to give..After all this is nigeria where the government is ran by thieves and murderers.
hmm...what a conspiracy theory cool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
mimifonwon: Till the day i die,i still maintain that oshiomole had his p.a murdered... period, because the p.a discovered something about oshiomole and demanded bribe that oshiomole wasnt ready to give..After all this is nigeria where the government is ran by thieves and murderers.
This is a faceless forum, spill the beans here lets take it up. In as much as we like Oshiomole, murder shouldnt be treated mildly.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by ukpaku: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
chiover: grin stupid arrest why arrest an innocent man dey shd do proper investigation dan al these dia jungle arrest, cry i kip saying it nigeria stinks shocked
bro if u know an innocent man then u should equally know the guilty one as well
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Set Up Set Up Set Up

Police has never and can never apprehend the real culprit.

This case will be thrown out by the court for lack of tangible evidences just like other murder cases.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by VUVUZELA10: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ugolor, you see yourself? ACN owned vehicle with ACN driver almost killed Oshiomhole, dem say na PDP. Oyerinde was killed dem say na PDP. Is Ugolor a PDP member? The answer is capital NO. Oshiomhole and his cohorts masterminded kidnapping and assassinations in Edo State just because of second tenure. Soon the truth will out. God is in control.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Series22(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Am new on nairaland. Wats it all about.. Tnx, i nid a candid ansa, no insults pls
Ortis: suck my joystick nd sowi i guex datz a candid insult......first imprexion
na so here b?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Ortis: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
E b like say dem want 2 dance....... galalamatitu dance again ooo,anywai justice must b done.....go nigerian popo guyz nd pls dnt let dis1 die like others
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Ortis: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Series22: Am new on nairaland. Wats it all about.. Tnx, i nid a candid ansa, no insults pls
suck my joystick nd sowi i guex datz a candid insult
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Ortis: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Series22: Am new on nairaland. Wats it all about.. Tnx, i nid a candid ansa, no insults pls
suck my joystick nd sowi i guex datz a candid insult......first imprexion
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
ukpaku: bro if u know an innocent man then u should equally know the guilty one as well
cant u sense intimidation d man is saying dat he is being victimized and i beliv so
lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Series22(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
Evnthough am new on nairaland, i must contribute. Abi una dey SOB(Seniority On Board)? Infact d man in question is innocent. Oshimole kild his aid 2 gain cheap sympathy. Which actually worked 4 him
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by emmykk(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Series22: Evnthough am new on nairaland, i must contribute. Abi una dey SOB(Seniority On Board)? Infact d man in question is innocent. Oshimole kild his aid 2 gain cheap sympathy. Which actually worked 4 him
if we dont know what 2 type we should just keep quiet and use dat time 2 sleep.how could oshobaba assasinated his guy,how do u know d suspect is set up?u r now a police officer?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2012

I will forgive you for two reasons
1. I'm not sure ur in Edo and know the relationship between oshiomole and that guy.

2. You are a lady

Cause what you are saying is crap!, if you know them well, you will know that even if oshoiomole has skeletons it will be kept in that guys cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Uzoonyibo: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
God knows the truth shaa, and the wicked must go purnished
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Series22(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmykk: if we dont know what 2 type we should just keep quiet and use dat time 2 sleep.how could oshobaba assasinated his guy,how do u know d suspect is set up?u r now a police officer?
emmykk: if we dont know what 2 type we should just keep quiet and use dat time 2 sleep.how could oshobaba assasinated his guy,how do u know d suspect is set up?u r now a police officer?
am sorry, d truth is as bitter as alomo bitter but we cant help but drink it..
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
How could osihomole murder his own PA?nigeria politics is evil,yes,but not to this extent haba!
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by omamokta: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kai! so after much, no be pdp. these acn guys na wuru wuru.
Re: Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested by eseosa77(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Why are they victimizing this poor innocent man?.i understand and know ogolor wuldn`t condescend and stoop so low to have masterminded the killing of oyeride.this gentle man,as we know him in benin is an enviromental activist who innitiator PIB to the NASS,a man who had always stood to fight against defects and coruption in the goverment sectors,most especially in the oil sector.he played a vital role against the oil subsidy regime and crisis and the owner of the monday programmes,NIGER DELTA QUESTION AND ANSWERS on this morning on ITV.This is a programme that no one cant afford to miss,innovative,enlightening,educative and so on and besides his office at sereba house on 1st east circular is adjacent to my offfice.I tell u brothers that his indictment is wholistically political driven,an attempt to drag his personallity in the mud.God will proove his innocence,we will all pray for him,at the end of every tunnel ther is light.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Investigates Discovery Of Crude Oil In Ebonyi / What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? / 7 Persons Dead As 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.