Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers (55329 Views)

Request A List And Contacts Of Major Recharge Card Dealers In Lagos / I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers / List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Nafizzey(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Skanas:

Where is your location?? Cos am only very aware of Enugu market...that's my base...
#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...
I am presently in Abuja.. if have any trusted dealer you , please give me his contacts
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Nafizzey(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Skanas:

Where is your location?? Cos am only very aware of Enugu market...that's my base...
I am presently in Abuja.. if have any trusted dealer you , please give me his contacts whether it is from Enugu since we gon get pins online. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by cybernaut(m): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2016
please valuable information is nt 4 free.quote me anywia in d world.i sold recharge card printing bizness ebook for N3000 Only.Hit Me On 08065835449.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by egwuatuchisom: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
eTRANZACT EMPOWERMENT SCHEME
Are you looking for a business opportunity that will yield good profit?
Do you sell airtime (VTU and recharge card) or know someone who sells or wants to sell?
...Then this opportunity is for you. Become your own recharge card vendor and earn 5% profit on every recharge card you sell.
Registration and training fee – N5, 000
POS for recharge card vending – N50, 000 (FREE for the first 20 registrants)
Don't miss this chance to become a recharge card distributor to recharge card sellers around you.
For more info, call 09096769049. Please rebroadcast to family and friends.
Seminar holds on 5 April, 2016 at 37 Ikosi road, Ketu
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by egwuatuchisom: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
ETRANZACT EMPOWERMENT SCHEME
Are you looking for a business opportunity that will yield good profit?
Do you sell airtime (VTU and recharge card) or know someone who sells or wants to sell?
...Then this opportunity is for you. Become your own recharge card vendor and earn 5% profit on every recharge card you sell.
Registration and training fee – N5, 000
POS for recharge card vending – N50, 000 (FREE for the first 20 registrants)
Don't miss this chance to become a recharge card distributor to recharge card sellers around you.
For more info, call 09096769049. Please rebroadcast to family and friends.
Seminar holds on 5 April, 2016 at 37 Ikosi road, Ketu
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am interested
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by ultrazone(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2016
mmm
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by qoded: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Call me on 07087129414 if you really want to buy PIN from my brother or you can come in person to 13 adebiyi street somolu lagos or whatsapp us at 07087129414 or email: quodedstuff@yahoo.com..
The price for all network is between 92 naira to 95 naira. Come in person to confirm it yourself. Thanks!
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by qoded: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Call me on 07087129414 if you really want to buy PIN from my brother or you can come in person to 13 adebiyi street somolu lagos or whatsapp us at 07087129414 or email: quodedstuff@yahoo.com..
The price for all network is between 92 naira to 95 naira. If you are in a state of doubt,you can come in person to confirm it yourself. Thanks!
Nafizzey:
I am presently in Abuja.. if have any trusted dealer you , please give me his contacts

1 Like

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by qoded: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nafizzey:
please have you done this biz before, buying pin from dealers and printing the voucher? If yes help me with contact of any reputable pin dealer. One of my closest pal wants to start this Biz. what is holding him now is, he needs contact of genuine pin dealers to START. Thanks as I hear from you.
Nafizzey:
please have you done this biz before, buying pin from dealers and printing the voucher? If yes help me with contact of any reputable pin dealer. One of my closest pal wants to start this Biz. what is holding him now is, he needs contact of genuine pin dealers to START. Thanks as I hear from you.
Nafizzey:
The price for all network is between 92 naira to 95 naira. If you are in a state of doubt,you can come in person to confirm it yourself. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by qoded: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
yugeekay:
@MentorForWealth pls do you know the best dealer one can go to get the software and cheaper pins in Lagos? Kindly assist with their contact, especially website. Thanks
Nafizzey:
I am presently in Abuja.. if have any trusted dealer you , please give me his contacts whether it is from Enugu since we gon get pins online. Thank you
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by qoded: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
one9jeria:
please my people can any one tell me the lowest rate mtn recharge card costs when you are buying from major dealers. And how do i get the dealers contact for the cheapest rate. If u are into recharge printing business please share you experience with us thank u.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by babmoll77: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good Day Every One. I just got a office space and I would like to go into bulk recharge card sale and possibly printing.
I would seriously like to meet and possible discuss with major recharge card dealer to get the best lowest price.
I would also kindly welcome any advice or direction on how to go bye the business.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by ogwuche4u(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
Skanas:

#skanas, I base in enugu and am interested in this stuff. please, how do I get to hear from you and possibly meet with you? thanks.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by larrymannmide: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
A Global Telecoms Company is just launching and they are seeking Agents and Partners across the country.
Imagine having the ability to top up phones in more than 140 countries for customers in the comfort of your home and office.
For more information call or chat with me on 08024503467.

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Urchmandee(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
[b]#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...
Please @Skanas I dey Enugu, where can I meet you so that you help a brother out. Thanks
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by supergist1(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
If you are looking to start a recharge card business in Nigeria you need a valid ePins of mobile networks. Once you have access to ePin, then you can start using recharge card printing software like NetDivo ePin Manager to print ePin on papers, then sell them out in return for money.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/buy-mtn-glo-airtel-etisalat-epins-nigeria/
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by kolinz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Skanas:

Can I add you up on whatsapp?
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Emdee590(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2018
profet:
Where is your location?

This will determine the dealers you do business with.

Simply state your location and we'll see what we can come up with.

Cheers.
Kano state
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Solohunt(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abia
Aba specifically
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by deprince001: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2018
We are epin dealers . we transact with you irrespective of your location. visit our website on www.advisconcept.com. Thank you for partnering with us.

1 Like

Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Miraclegabriel(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by IWealthCreator: 9:12am On May 18, 2019
deprince001:
We are epin dealers . we transact with you irrespective of your location. visit our website on www.advisconcept.com. Thank you for partnering with us.

what is the minimum value of epins that i must buy from your company.
Your quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Emdee590(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
Miraclegabriel:
I sell airtel Airtel airtime and data at 70% incase you are interested chat me up 08143700516
airtel Epins or vtu
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by IWealthCreator: 5:21am On May 20, 2019
Can you post the address or tel of reliable e pin vendors.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by ANA1: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
If you are in Abuja, look for zeph, he is a major distributor. They also supply to Niger state, Minna precisely.
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by RealLordZeus(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Skanas:

Hello! Are you still into the card business! Can u recommend someone to get epin from! Thanks in advance
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Skanas(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
RealLordZeus:
Hello! Are you still into the card business! Can u recommend someone to get epin from! Thanks in advance
No bro...left the business 3yrs ago....but if you’re in Enugu, go to Annalite ltd @ Ogui road(coming from stadium, on the left hand side of the road, jst after the police station)
Re: List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers by Kunlexity(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
I stay here in ibadan. Please I would like anyone to give me the contact details of any reliable E-pin dealer. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.