Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) (1613 Views)

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / Things Men Find Romantic / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by engee2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2007
i rlly need help. only married guys find me attractive. de single wants only ant 2 have fun.
i need advise pls
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
Need to see what u look like in order to provide good analysis on what or what not the problem may be
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
What makes you think the married guys find you attractive and are serious with you. in fact its the married guys who want to have more fun with you. because ask most of them they are not willing to dump their wives for you.
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by realkemmy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

What makes you think the married guys find you attractive and are serious with you. in fact its the married guys who want to have more fun with you. because ask most of them they are not willing to dump their wives for you.

thoniaslim is correct,

y shld a married man be interested in a single lady? have u asked ur self this.
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by smartsoft(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2007
Well it all boils down to what you really want ooo !
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by yimiton(f): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
You'll have to tell us more about yourself, the kind of company you keep, the kind of places you go to and how you carry yourself as well as how old you are before we know what to tell you.
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by zignor(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2007
@poster . . .this is simple! grin
For your info, most married men are found of telling single ladies that they are looking nice and beautiful, even if that lady does not look any good . . .they can't tell their wife all this things
Maybe, married men are found of telling you, baby, you looks so nice, so sweet, so beautiful . , bla bla bla grin
And you thought that they found you attractive . . .nope grin
my advice for you is that you should try and keep any married man that comes your way at arms length, if you're not interested in his financial help grin

zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

GBAM!!

@ poster

If I were to ask you what it is you want from a man and what you expect from your ideal man what would you say?

The way I see it . . . . .

How do you communicate to the single guys that take some sort of interest in you?

Do you have any single friends? do you have or know (aquaintaces) any single guys?

This boils than to your knowledge of the inner life of the single man. It is very different from the married man and once you begin to understand that then you begin to 'flow' with them and that leads inevitably to something more than mere attraction.

I do hope this helps you. 
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by IykeD(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
yimiton:

You'll have to tell us more about yourself, the kind of company you keep, the kind of places you go to and how you carry yourself as well as how old you are before we know what to tell you.

Need i add anything ok Yes, i add, Stop Aristorism
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by engee2(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2008
yimiton:

yea i want to say thank u all for ur comments

i'm not the kind of a gal that listens to talks, so when i mean intersest i dnt mean " baby u look good, ur'll sweet and all that .

to ur questions
i'm 26yrs, not ugly atall, i'm witty, have a lot of single friend both sexes, i go were singles go to,atleat i'm old enof to know when i'm been chased.

ThoniaSlim:

ma dear i need u to remeber that not all relationships ends in marriage ok. and i'm not happy with te fault that as a young chic full of life and hopes to get married someday get chased 70% of the times by young married men,i have try not talking to marriede men, or been friendly with them but i thin it not making it easy at all.

pls it getting me crazy now dnt judge me all i need is ur advises ok
jay bee:

Need to see what u look like in order to provide good analysis on what or what not the problem may be

jay bee u could send u mail id for wat i look llke ok
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by madamkoko: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster : Have you tried deliverance shocked
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by superboi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
men madamkoko stole de words from my mouth, go for deliverance
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by buzyDiva(f): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
na wa o

which kan curse be that?
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by Raimond(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2008
What are you always doing around them??.Go to where you`ll find more single folks
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by PURPLECODE(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
Baby the bottom line is get a man who is single, Am single tho
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by aomom(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
Posted by: jay bee
Insert Quote
Need to see what u look like in order to provide good analy

thats it o, we need to see how u luk lyk if ur the fat type plz slim down, so that they wont think ur already marry
best advise go for deliverance serious one
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by Alert(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ purplecode
I thot u were about to get hooked up with the this girl reunited with after 4years, I was already praying for ur successful marriage. nawa ooo men!!!!!!!!
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by onyinye2(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
dont hang around married men. it is like you pouring honey all over your body and not expect bees to follow you.
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by NegroNtns(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
Take this from a man. Married men in unhappy relationship seek embrace and company of another female to counterbalance the friction and stress at home. It might not be he wants you for sex. If he has a nagging wife and he sees a soothing effect in your presence he might approach you for that need, ( i am not implying that he will not demand sex but it was not the initial factor for him). Another one might not be getting enough sex at home and sees you as an ideal bed mate, he doesnt want attachment just want to visit and hit it and go home.

Check the electricity that you are radiating when in presence of married men, are you seducing?
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by pholushaw: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
As long as you keep rolling around married men, believe me, no single guy will appeal to you
Maried men can be great companies
The type of friendship they give you, only few single guys will do that .
They cant hurt you bcoz u know there is a limit to ur relationship and no emotions attached
The more u keep finding urself in their gathering, you'll keep comparing them to singles and coz u dont listen to singles or u dont give them attention, u feel u dont aappeal to them
First of all disengage urseelf from their association and give the single ones listening hears, u'll see that its bcoz u av bn in a wrong gathering
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by tglaz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
quick! go for a deliverance!!!
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by tngtech(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster

Are u a mermaid.?
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by PURPLECODE(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Alert
am still single, the fact am trying to get a reunion does not change my position of been single
Re: Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) by proo212(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
I think it's because the married man are bolder and ooze more confidence when they approach her. Afterall they have nothing to loose. If she says yes then fine. If no then they go back home and be with their wives.

The single guys on the other hand might be a bit cagey (afraid of rejection) in expressing their intentions. So they play it safe. If she says no to them, they have not really risked much ego. That is what I think the situation is, They might also feel a bit intimidated financially.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! Am Going Crazy With Love / Aristocracy. / What Do You Understand By The Term 'relationship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.