Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped (10750 Views)

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by billante(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
A prominent traditional ruler in Anambra state, Igwe Robert Eze of Ukpo, Dunukofia LGA, was kidnapped in the early hours of Sunday....

He is the brother to prince arthur eze...d ransom go big for this one!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Sunofgod(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Arthur Eze's (Arthur 1000) brother?

No way . . . .

See below:
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Sunofgod(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Information reaching 247ureports.com from sources in Anambra indicate that the traditional ruler of Ukpo, Dunukofia LGA in Anambra state, Igwe Robert Eze , was kidnapped on Sunday at noon. The Police Public Relations Officer [PPRO], Mr. Chukwuemeka confirmed the incident.

Mr Chukwuemeka also noted that the Police in Anambra are presently being debriefed on the issue. “No contacts have been made with the kidnappers“, he said while promising that the police will get to culprits sooner than later.

As gathered, the Igwe was kidnapped after he returned from Sunday Church Service. Eyewitness reports indicate that the kidnappers arrived the home of the Igwe firing sporadic shots into the air. The nearby residents were reported to have scattered for their safety – as the kidnappers made away with the Igwe.

stay tuned

http://247ureports.com/igwe-of-ukpo-kidnapped/
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Remii(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Igbo wueze, abi how una dey say am, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by miteolu(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kidnapping is a profession in Nigeria
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by size38: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
nawa oooooo! Wetin this Igwe come do kiddnapers na? Abi him dey stop their chopings?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
This is serious oh
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ZURYZEST(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
chai this one na real issue ooo, i tire for this we country sef, were man fit hide himself wey trouble no go overtake am, well me dey God hand. make Him dey protect me dey go. baba go on sooooonnnnnn.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Alpha2k(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Not good for our culture. Hope he gets an early freedom.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by alaoeri: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Expecting Bluetooth to comment. grin
Anyway ωε feel less concern when they are kidnapping foreigners, now our own ppl the earlier ωε find lasting solution to this mess the better.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ossaisly(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kidnap again? Anyway,am beginning to get use to all these bad stuffs that are happening in this country. So how much do they want and how can I pay them. Am waiting o....... wink
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by sylve11: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kidnapping their own Igwe? sad cool
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Nightshift(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ewu amugo n' ogbili! Hopefully they will not succeed in turning our towns to mafia enclaves.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Dawdy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Omo Igbo,

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Dawdy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
This year, nigeria is facing her worst!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dawdy: This year, nigeria is facing her worst!

I think we are yet to see the worst . . . Yes, worse than usually, but a lot has to be done to prevent the worst
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ballabriggs: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ihemeeee Akabo le le O!!!

Anambla Choro nu uwe suru O, unu agakwala otule oto.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by bimbowale: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Too bad, highhandedness and disrespectful!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
just like someone said above. kidnapping, suicide bombing is now a profession in Nigeria
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
so biafra were looking for their own country so that the can turn it into a kidnap zone?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Chinom(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Arthur 1000 follow chop our money during Jim Nwobodo regime in the Old Anambra state. So, he can pay. Anyway, make them no charge am too much. When will they kidnap IBB or OBJ's children ?.
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
ebamma: so biafra were looking for their own country so that the can turn it into a kidnap zone?

So what? whats your concern with what we do in biafra? as much as i don't support this act please don't drag the name of Biafra into it.

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by talktrue1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Those Igbos fleeing from North, You are in between the devil and the red sea
Between Boko Haram and Kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Abyjah: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
gboss4sure: just like someone said above. kidnapping, suicide bombing is now a profession in Nigeria
My brother, the kidnappers have recently gotten their first degrees (Bsc) in their discipline hence the stepping up of their game.

At Masters level, governors, senators, et more would be in for it.

While at Doctorate level, not even the presidency would be beyond their reach!

Why shouldn't they be proficient in what they do when Nigeria is such a conducive environment for their studies to fluorish?

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Maxymilliano(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kidnapping an Igwe for ransom!!! Is that not suppose to be a taboo? Chei! Our cultural values don suffer
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by bobokelly(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
That is no longer news, especially in the eastern part of nigeria, and in the north, is boko-haram, south is demolishing of house and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Castos(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
Igbos chei! If money no kill Igbo man nothing fit kill am*except BH, but 4 north ni* Igbo kwenu!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Niger delta militants started the kidnapping business,my fellow igbo brothers have taken it to an advanced level kidnapping every wealthy man dey see! Odikwa egwu o!

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Slizbeat(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Smh, ihe nka wusi gi kwa?
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Castos(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
just heard from my mama. Authur Eze donated M20# to the church, so kidnapper were mouth washed by the doe and pounced on the brother. Money 4 the boys!
Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Castos(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
berem: Niger delta militants started the kidnapping business,my fellow igbo brothers have taken it to an advanced level kidnapping every wealthy man dey see! Odikwa egwu o!
Ajọ ife gbaa afọ . . . . . . . . .ọbụrụ omenala.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Castos: just heard from my mama. Authur Eze donated M20# to the church, so kidnapper were mouth washed by the doe and pounced on the brother. Money 4 the boys!

ummmmm .. . . Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Speech On Recent Floods Experienced / INEC To Recruit One Million Adhoc Workers For 2019 General Elections / IMAN Special Taskforce Decries Undue Interruption In It's Activities By Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.