Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (481349 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Grab a cup of coffee/tea/wine/water/juice while glued to your laptop/blackberry/PC, and chat with other members of this section.
It is an opportunity to "network and meet people!" wink

No top up
No pay as you go
No pre-paid plan
No long distance charges
International Roaming inclusive
Wide network coverage for your leisure & relaxation
Just Chat on!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OAM4J: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2012
Hmnnnn... Nice.

1st we (members of this section) want to know more about you tell us about yourself Ms Cuddlemii.

I like that painting pic, reminds me of story-time while growing up, pls Ms Cuddlemii, tell us a story that will keep me glued to this thread.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
What do you think about us setting 28th of this month as deadline since we have willing contestants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: What do you think about us setting 28th of this month as deadline since we have willing contestants?

28th of this month is fine. We still have a lot of time to work with
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

28th of this month is fine. We still have a lot of time to work with

Ok...Done

*Sipping Kunu* Shebi this is a free chat thread?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45:

Ok...Done

*Sipping Kunu* Shebi this is a free chat thread?

Yep, a free chat thread, it has not been used.

Anyways what is ur plan? Dnt u think u should add one more member to help u oversee/plan things?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yep, a free chat thread, it has not been used.

Anyways what is ur plan? Dnt u think u should add one more member to help u oversee/plan things?
If there's someone who wants to why not? Probably a known Nairalander to spice it up...How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: If there's someone who wants to why not? Probably a known Nairalander to spice it up...How are you?

What confirmation is there that u r legit. If u screw with my member's mind imma kill u. I am fine. What email are we using?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What confirmation is there that u r legit. If u screw with my member's mind imma kill u. I am fine. What email are we using?
the ymail is whats on the thread.. Maybe i should get the prizes to you when the entries close or something..fair?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: the ymail is whats on the thread.. Maybe i should get the prizes to you when the entries close or something..fair?

Why don't they just display their write-up on the thread on the d-day?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Why don't they just display their write-up on the thread on the d-day?
Let it run till then..we may then ask for them to post what they mailed for cross reference...at the end we will still uphold fairness..some writers are worried plagarism and i think re-posting on that day and letting it run alongside the Poll will help avoid that..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Let it run till then..we may then ask for them to post what they mailed for cross reference...at the end we will still uphold fairness..some writers are worried plagarism and i think re-posting on that day and letting it run alongside the Poll will help avoid that..

Alright let them know the email they r sending it to, ok?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Alright let them know the email they r sending it to, ok?
ok, you write often?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: ok, you write often?

No, I am more of a planner/organizer/initiator/instigator/hostess/? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No, I am more of a planner/organizer/initiator/instigator/hostess/? cheesy
Yepa..na you carry all that title? na multifunctionate you be? I have a lot of good things in mind for nairaland writers although im more of a poetry guy...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Yepa..na you carry all that title? na multifunctionate you be? I have a lot of good things in mind for nairaland writers although im more of a poetry guy...

Ok finish with the project you have at hand first. You do know it would be stressful considering u r doing it all alone?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok finish with the project you have at hand first. You do know it would be stressful considering u r doing it all alone?
You abadoning me? Thinking of who to ask in..should do that from tommorow..or do you have any ideas?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: You abadoning me? Thinking of who to ask in..should do that from tommorow..or do you have any ideas?

No I am not. I will try my best for you. I will look around & suggest someone to help u out
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No I am not. I will try my best for you. I will look around & suggest someone to help u out
Thanks, im thinking of talking to firestar don't know if she's available though..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Thanks, im thinking of talking to firestar don't know if she's available though..

I don't know too. Send her a pm first and see what happens
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 25, 2012
Welcome back cuddles grin

We missed you briefly
kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:33am On Aug 25, 2012
breezy047: Welcome back cuddles grin

We missed you briefly
kiss

You this cry baby! cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You this cry baby! cheesy

Hehehehe
Its all in the past now. . .I'm so glad your back and stronger smiley
I even tried sending you a mail then.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2012
breezy047:

Hehehehe
Its all in the past now. . .I'm so glad your back and stronger smiley
I even tried sending you a mail then.

Yeah, Nl informed me that u were trying to mail me. Like some form of acknowledgment that u exist tongue
I accepted & you didn't send d mailembarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yeah, Nl informed me that u were trying to mail me. Like some form of acknowledgment that u exist tongue
I accepted & you didn't send d mailembarassed

Lolz perhaps you have more friends here than you may never imagine.

You would have gotten the acknowledgement of the existence of a dozen others too only in a matter of time
grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:04am On Aug 25, 2012
breezy047:

Lolz perhaps you have more friends here than you may never imagine.

You would have gotten the acknowledgement of the existence of a dozen others too only in a matter of time
grin

I have not seen any of your write-ups on here.

You did well during the debate. You should write more often!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I have not seen any of your write-ups on here.

You did well during the debate. You should write more often!

I can recall that I have written 2 brief poems here. . .
But notwithstanding. . .as you wish. . . You will begin to have more of me.

So where did you spend your brief vacation. .paris or rome? grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2012
breezy047:

I can recall that I have written 2 brief poems here. . .
But notwithstanding. . .as you wish. . . You will begin to have more of me.

So where did you spend your brief vacation. .paris or rome? grin grin grin

What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las vegas wink

I wish! I was in my villa chewing roasted yam and palm oil

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by masterpiecer(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2012
hey cuddles
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by masterpiecer(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2012
didnt really like ur hostility with me on dat thread, calling me a hypocriteangry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by masterpiecer(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2012
@mkmyers45
i sent u a mail, i hope it isnt late though
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by mkmyers45(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2012
masterpiecer: @mkmyers45
i sent u a mail, i hope it isnt late though

sent you a reply

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (725) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.