Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (486725 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
timpaker: Hey, what's up bro? Good evening
a hi5! Gud evening to u too! How u dey?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
maclatunji:

Hello, you summoned me? How may I help you?
am sori if i summoned you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by conyema12(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Hi guys I hope most of us have read 50 shades of grey.
Please what other sets of novel is in that class.
Thank you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MidieMeliss(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi everyone. I need Danielle Steele"s bungalow 2. Does anyone know where I can get in Ibadan?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 3:19am On Aug 31, 2014
conyema12: Hi guys I hope most of us have read 50 shades of grey.
Please what other sets of novel is in that class.
Thank you.
Its a trilogy. Have you read the other 2?
Anybody with a hard or soft copy of the users by Joyce Haber?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Spent most of today editing stuff from some of you guys.grin

Thank you all that sent me something. Those that have not sent ... "there is God O" grin grin grin cheesy

I am now confident to show you guys what we have done with your work but there is just one little thing we have to adjust before I show you. Hopefully that will be done tomorrow, I plan on sending you mails probably on Friday (latest) so as not to divert this thread.

However, I did a little video about the concept: happy viewing. grin tongue tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5I8yisdas8
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
maclatunji: Spent most of today editing stuff from some of you guys.grin

Thank you all that sent me something. Those that have not sent ... "there is God O" grin grin grin cheesy

I am now confident to show you guys what we have done with your work but there is just one little thing we have to adjust before I show you. Hopefully that will be done tomorrow, I plan on sending you mails probably on Friday (latest) so as not to divert this thread.

@bolded, done. On to other things.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello
I am currently working on a project, One I am really excited about. Moreover I am currently in need of really talented writers, to come up with content ... It's not for a blog, it's for something way cooler.
The writers will be tasked to tell a very short story in conversational style ... the style would mimick the way we chat on mobile devices.

Please Click on this link to have an idea of what I mean. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77Y2zDWbMiaMzVYZGtpMlVOenc/edit?usp=sharing PS Zooming into the image to reveal the content).

You would be assigned a particular type of theme.

Benefits.

1. You would payed for your service.
2. You would be working on something tons of people around the would would get to see a plus to your portfolio
3. It would be challenging and hopefully push your writing skills to the next level.

Please if interested send me a mail via mathewbriggs123@gmail.com with your contact no attached.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
hello!!!! where is everybody?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Obinnau: hello!!!! where is everybody?
Hello, Obinna.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
LarrySun: Hello, Obinna.
am good mr Larry. its been a long time.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Obinnau: am good mr Larry. its been a long time.
Yeah, where have you been?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
LarrySun: Yeah, where have you been?
school work. Coupled with low network in the bank (if u understand what i mean)
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Obinnau: school work. Coupled with low network in the bank (if u understand what i mean)
I do. Nice to have you around. I almost looked forward to working with you grin If you understand what I mean. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2014
LarrySun: I do. Nice to have you around. I almost looked forward to working with you grin If you understand what I mean. smiley
ouch. Maybee if its not too late ...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Its a trilogy. Have you read the other 2?
Anybody with a hard or soft copy of the users by Joyce Haber?
50 shades darker and freed .

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LORDRICHO(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2014
The crazy monkey crying for food.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by daveP(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
(walks in peaceful, clap echos thru the empty hallway. The soft call of 'hello' also echos and reverberates) evening!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2014
People.
George R R Martin "Song of ice and fire" VS Tolkiens the Lord of the rigs trilogy.

Which do you prefer?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OMA4U(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello Firestar, I sent you a mail.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm having a hard time deciphering it.
Give me a moment.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Matthewbriggs: Hello
I am currently working on a project, One I am really excited about. Moreover I am currently in need of really talented writers, to come up with content ... It's not for a blog, it's for something way cooler.
The writers will be tasked to tell a very short story in conversational style ... the style would mimick the way we chat on mobile devices.

Please Click on this link to have an idea of what I mean. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77Y2zDWbMiaMzVYZGtpMlVOenc/edit?usp=sharing PS Zooming into the image to reveal the content).

You would be assigned a particular type of theme.

Benefits.

1. You would payed for your service.
2. You would be working on something tons of people around the would would get to see a plus to your portfolio
3. It would be challenging and hopefully push your writing skills to the next level.

Please if interested send me a mail via mathewbriggs123@gmail.com with your contact no attached.
is it still on?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2014
AfricanApple: is it still on?

Yes
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
I recently wrote about collaborating with writers especially up and coming ones and those who probably are not sure that they can write. This is one of the ideas that came out of the process https://www.nairaland.com/1917942/win-100-dollars-naira-equivalent#26572896
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Yes
okay then, expect my mail
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MizMyColi(f): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
@MatthewBriggs smiley
You got mail
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: @MatthewBriggs smiley
You got mail

Check did not see any mail. please resend it. vai mathewbriggs123@gmail.com

@ AfricanApple yet to hear from you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MizMyColi(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Matthewbriggs, resent smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

gimme like 20min
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

gimme like 20min

mizmycoli, you too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.