Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (486129 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by saintanji(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
Feanad:

I just checked your site. I like it. I run a platform like yours too. Nice work
thanks what is your domain name.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Fabzgrace(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2015
Hi Guys
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Hidentity(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2015
Good evening distinguished pen pushers and deft poets. I am just here to learn. I hope I'll be accepted by great teachers in the understanding of what life demands from writers, mystics, thinkers, born philosophers and nature lovers.

Thank you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
I'm thinking of writing my first novel. A werewolf vs vampire fantasy called 'Doomsnight' What do you think about the title? Maybe Bloodnight or Dark hour. Suggestions.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2015
ArrowAssassin:
I'm thinking of writing my first novel. A werewolf vs vampire fantasy called 'Doomsnight' What do you think about the title? Maybe Bloodnight or Dark hour. Suggestions.
I think "dark hour" is better cuz it better explains the correlation between a werewolf and a vampire. Both of them love darkness
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
Hidentity:
Good evening distinguished pen pushers and deft poets. I am just here to learn. I hope I'll be accepted by great teachers in the understanding of what life demands from writers, mystics, thinkers, born philosophers and nature lovers.

Thank you.

Welcome, Hide. smiley I hope to see you around more. Please remember to tag me if you post any of your works here.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Hidentity(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2015
laykorn:

Welcome, Hide. smiley I hope to see you around more. Please remember to tag me if you post any of your works here.

Thank you boss. I will surely do.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nawtiblayse(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2015
new tenant is here any vacancy? cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2015
Nawtiblayse:
new tenant is here any vacancy? cool

Welcome. smiley
Make sure you keep to the rules so our landlady doesn't lock you out.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by midasbliss(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
Following
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by BreezyRita(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2015

Another new tenant. Any vacancy??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cdstars(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2015
Ten ants Well I hate being a tenant. I am always the landlord. Permission to be the new landlord
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Calmdove(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Welcome. smiley
Make sure you keep to the rules so our landlady doesn't lock you out.
plz who is d landlady...becus am also new here
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Welcome. smiley Make sure you keep to the rules so our landlady doesn't lock you out.
wat rules? mind tellinq me a bit
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
Cdstars:
Ten ants Well I hate being a tenant. I am always the landlord. Permission to be the new landlord

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
Nawtiblayse:

wat rules? mind tellinq me a bit

They are the 20 rules you scrolled through before posting this. Make sure you read the before making your next post.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

They are 20 rules you scrolled through before posting this. Make sure you read the before making your next post.
Actually there are 21 rules Lay. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:
Actually there are 21 rules Lay. smiley
Actually, there is a missing 17th rule, Tex. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Actually, there is a missing 17th rule, Tex. smiley

Well I'll be. You are right......hmmm

Why is that? undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Well I'll be. You are right......hmmm

Why is that? undecided

Well, the rule existed before an oath needed be taken before one could post in the Islam For Muslims section. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Well, the rule existed before an oath needed be taken before one could post in the Islam For Muslims section. smiley

Ok thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Ok thanks.
Welcome. Did you get the VN for the pronunciation?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Welcome. Did you get the VN for the pronunciation?
I did thanks. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
How are you Laykorn? How are you weathering the fuel and electricity crisis?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:
How are you Laykorn? How are you weathering the fuel and electricity crisis?

Just now, a friend showed me his rib-destroying collection of funny pictures about the crisis and we are now having a session of mad roars of laughter.

That's how we are weathering it. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Just now, a friend showed me his rib-destroying collection of funny pictures about the crisis and we are now having a session of mad roars of laughter.

That's how we are weathering it. smiley

You should post some. Give others a laugh.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:

You should post some. Give others a laugh.

Dry

I've seen all of them before.

OP, go and get a job.

This is a a demeaning insult to the current pathetic state of this great nation. We must learn to be patriotic enough to stop making jokes out of our un-ending problems.

A waste of my precious fuel.

Stupid thread.

And this shit will make fp.

I'm still searching for the sense in this thread

^^ I prefer to laugh alone if those are the comments I'll get if I decide to post them. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JOHNSON004(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
2015/2016 EBSU Postgraduate Admission Has Commence
THE Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Postgraduate Admission for the 2015/2016 academic session is on, and using this dais, we would love to inform all interested persons, that the Ebonyi State University (ebsu) post graduate admission is on, and if you are interested, then you can apply for the EBSU post graduate admission for the 2015/2016 academic session using the guidelines below*below.School Contact (070-5383-9965) to Apply and further admission processing and Assistance,by Dr. Johnson Balogun the adimission Officer..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Feanad: 10:35am On May 28, 2015
saintanji:
thanks
what is your domain name.

It's www.nantygreens.com
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by BreezyRita(f): 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
Please I need help locating False Pretenses (story by repo.girl). Anyone with link should help me out please
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:11am On May 30, 2015
BreezyRita:
Please I need help locating False Pretenses (story by repo.girl). Anyone with link should help me out please

Here:

www.nairaland.com/1303810/false-pretenses-1st-position-romance
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by goshikid: 8:07am On May 30, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Hi Guys
grin hi too! wasup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.