Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (485929 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sisqology(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

I apologise for that.

I'll send you a mail. We have a lot of catching up to do smiley

Hmmm, a lot of catch up; I've not heard that in a while wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by therealrajgupta: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Script Title; The unforgotten Princess

SYNOPSIS OF THE UNFORGOTTEN PRINCESS

The unforgotten princess is a story of a princess and her two maidens who were captured in the sixteenth century by three British slave traders from Asoso village in Babdua Island. They were stolen from their captives at a slavery camp in Benoue, Cameroon by a British slave trader who claimed to know her father the King. In order to save her and her maidens from the hands of a brutal master. He made a deal with his American friend to take them to Mississippi not knowing what awaits them. The Princess and her maidens suffered several abuses from their master. After six months, the American slave trader kept his word and brought the princess home while her maidens remain as slaves in Mississippi.

I am screenplay writer and I am interested in selling. This movie script is registered and licensed with Writer Guild of Canada. Please contact me at ronke916@yahoo.com
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by louiskay(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
www-nairaland-com/3049539/clarion-call-confusion?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3049539/clarion-call-confusion?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqdc6Qf4j-zrxls

samwise99:
Am looking for this story "confession of a confused claricon" or something like that... Featuring purity... Pls help me with the link
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sizzle314(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2016
hey guys. if u like good entertaining stories, then head on over to sizzle314.com . you won't regret it!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by therealrajgupta: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hey what do you guys think of this? I found a picture of a skull candle with a qr code on the street and it lead to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

Im still trying to wrap my head around it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ogodlovely1(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hi,posted my first story:"The perfect flight " some days ago.I had problems with paragraphing.It just wouldn't change after editing the story. Pls can someone tell me how to make it permanent after modifying a text. Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by flippertimer: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lets not forget to vote photoshoot as Mr nairaland 2016 tomorrow.. thank you! photoshoot all the way

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who's reading Chiamanda's new book 'Americana'?

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Akposb(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I have read it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by smarthite(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
How can I join?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
@repogirl just want to wish you a happy blessed birthday, tried calling but your phone was busy, wishing you all the best esp with the family, we the Gbagada boys will always miss you, despite the fact some of us(boys) don't talk anymore, saw your sis in the area. take care and have a nice day smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by repogirl(f): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
pcguru1:
@repogirl just want to wish you a happy blessed birthday, tried calling but your phone was busy, wishing you all the best esp with the family, we the Gbagada boys will always miss you, despite the fact some of us(boys) don't talk anymore, saw your sis in the area. take care and have a nice day smiley
Thanks very much. I was on another call I guess, cos I didn't even hear it ring. Missed your friend's call too (the one who you're no longer in speaking terms with), I hope you guys make up. It's been a while I heard from him too, so I will call him back.

Thanks so much for the wishes, no single person on this Nairaland, not even lit section, people who I lose precious sleep at night for, trying to write for them wished me a happy bday. They will wait for their final update taya.

So, I read your diary update. It was touching. You and my sis have that weird anti social thing going, you know? So I kind of understand that some people are just wired that way. She's left Gbagada sha, she's back here now, working.

BTW, the way you said the Gbagada boys miss me (lol) might be misconstrued by some people here, but who cares about them.

Thanks for the wishes again. You are a friend in deed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by callmeomotee33(f): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Uhmmmm
sizzle314:
hey guys. if u like good entertaining stories, then head on over to sizzle314.com . you won't regret it!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by bibijay123(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi Obinnau Foxyflow was banned by anti spam bot.pls help. Thanks!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by spakspoki86: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi,
Are you looking for the lattest books but you can't find them , and you can't buy them on AMAZON ??

Don't buy EXPENSIVE eBooks while you can find then much cheaper in my store.
I have access to a huge digital library, which contains Millions of eBooks. Simply send me an email at : spkspoki86@gmail.com and include the details of the eBook(s) that you're looking for.
I'll check and let you know if it's available. If so, each eBook would be $2 ONLY. These eBooks are PDF files that I'll send you via email and you can download them into your personal devices. There is no expiry or limitation on them.
Here how it works:
- If the eBook is available, then I'll email you the first 20-30 pages of the eBook as samples, so you can check the details and quality.
- After checking the samples, if you decided to purchase, then I'll take payment via Paypal and email you the complete eBook.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Anointedashawo(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
THE COIN

"You gain a magic coin that can grant wishes, but only if you flip it. If it lands on heads, your wish is granted, but if it lands on tails, the opposite of your wish happens."

Full story
https://www.nairaland.com/3313240/coin-short-story
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
OAM4J:
Hmnnnn... Nice.

1st we (members of this section) want to know more about you tell us about yourself Ms Cuddlemii.

I like that painting pic, reminds me of story-time while growing up, pls Ms Cuddlemii, tell us a story that will keep me glued to this thread.
YEAH TELL US
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Anuafolabi74: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
mkmyers45:

sent you a reply
mkmyers45:

sent you a reply
mkmyers45:

sent you a reply
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Anuafolabi74: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
mkmyers45:

sent you a reply
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by TheSociopath(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reading Skarlett's Diary of an Assistant Girlfriend while chilling with a chilled can of Teem, a bag of pop corn and one wrap of groundnut.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by TheLityard: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
One of the best books I've read this year.
darkenedrebel:
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by cinderellashoes(f): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls unban Bibijay123 and unhide her post.

Thank you.

Cc
Obinnau
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MzEspoir(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
you guys should check out my story. link in my signature
really need contributions and criticism cause I'm already getting discouraged. thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sveen: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44, can you please help unban www.nairaland.com/fiyah

She was banned unjustly for posting an update of her ongoing story, thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.