Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Your Best Korean Movie/Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Korean Movie/Series (82298 Views)

Best Korean Series And Movies You Cant Get Tired Of Watching / 51-100 Best Korean Dramas (Not In Order) (Check Top 50 Korean Dramas First!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxa1(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2012
Korean movies are really making their ways into our homes and PC lately. Its not only in Nigeria (infact we are still backward in this aspect). They have a very rich and different taste from the conventional hollywood series. For those who are fans of Korean drama series, which are you watching right now and which is the best you have watched so far.

PS: I discovered Jumong is the most popular around here but there are a lot more others.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxa1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
We don't have K-Movie lovers?
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by chii8(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2012
toluxa1: We don't have K-Movie lovers?
my best korean movie is A ;>MAN CALLED GOD,hv u watchd it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by nikdam: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
.'
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxe0075: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
My number 1 is jumong wit the kingdom of winds tag wit it, a man called God, iron empress, fermented family, crime squad,the iron king,etc..my best korean actor is song il gook(jumong hero)

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Jumong is great. The first korean series i have ever watched. Spartacus used to be my best epic series until i found Jumong!!!! Jumong is fantastic!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Wordsmith(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
@OP,

Do you mean series or movies? Because they are two different things. I haven't gotten to watch the Jumong series, though i've heard positive reviews.

But concerning Korean movies, i've seen -

Shadowless Sword
The Sword With No Name
Musa
I can't remember the name right now, but it had something to do with Point. Breaking Point, i think.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Ameboperoo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jumong is the most popular around. I'm watchin Yi San presently. There are a lot of very interesting Korean series out there.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by amaraj(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
I've seen a man called God, city hunter, the fugitive plan b, sweet spy, il-jimae, iris, the lobbyist, devil beside u, bad guy, crime squad. Currently watching swallow the sun.

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by farydah: 5:13am On Aug 08, 2012
Lovers in Paris....even tho its the only one I've watched.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxa1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
I think the next one I'll watch now is a man called god. Seems to be next in positive reviews here.
Surprisingly when I looked up reviews and top 10s on the internet. A lot of other ones come before Jumong and a man called god.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Manutd19: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Jumong, Warrior Dong So, Iljimae, Jewel in the Palace, kingdom of the winds, Sharp Blade, Iron King(don't really like), Yi San, Soldier, Conqueror, A man call god,.......first 4 are my fav
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxe0075: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
toluxa1: I think the next one I'll watch now is a man called god. Seems to be next in positive reviews here.
Surprisingly when I looked up reviews and top 10s on the internet. A lot of other ones come before Jumong and a man called god.
a man called God is not that interesting 2 me buh itz very ok,it seems to be boring, buh if you like seeing song il gook(jumong hero) in action u won't find it boring, i give it 7/10
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by charloski(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
" IRIS " is the best for me, if u haven't see it, pls try and check it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by rodeo0070(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Try MUSA:THE WARRIOR.
Its a movie not a series (2001).
The most expensive Korean film ever made, Musa, or Warrior-BBC...
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by toluxa1(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2012
More....
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Winneygirl(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
(1) 'Painter of the wind'. I am yet 2 see any movie wth such raw display of artistic talent.
(2) 'IRIS'. I never knew korean movies could be dis intelligence-based, while being emotionally filled. D 1st 2 episodes glued me 2 d movie. I jst had 2 watch it to d end.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by ellatohsure(f): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
City hunter,sweet spy, nice guy nd faith. I so luv lee min ho. He is really cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by pleep(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chick movies are bloody awefull, i cant even watch them. Its hard to beleive Nigerians have been reduced to watching that stuff, so embarassing
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
cheesy

Korean movies are one of my favourite.
I don't have any particular one i love. I love them all.
So far i have watched, Jumong, A man called God, Iris, Crime squad,Sea god, Yin soon shi,Iron empress, Iron king and some i can't remember.

But i am currently watching "the duo". And its very very interesting!

When am through with the duo am switching over to "Athena"

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Azimowilson: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
my name is Azimo wilson well i will gladly say i love korea movies the best korea movie i have watched is iris which was given an award as the best korea movie other series of korea movies i enjoyed are city hunter sharp blade athena giant and i am currently watching swallow the sun they are all intresting but "IRIS" is the best i am also currently watching the season3 of iris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Valon4ego(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
jtmong all the way! by the way, does anyone know when sea gods season 6 is coming out?
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by floranbee1(f): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Lately,korean movies is what i watch and i must say they are all wonderful. I've watched City hunter,iris,athena,iljimae,the president and my best korean series so far, jumong and the kingdom of the wind.i love it so much,even the theme song of the kingdom of the wind is so beautiful. My 7yrs old boy says Jumong is his best film smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by vizboy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have watch more than 20 of there films but jumong still remain the best of them all

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by n0m0705(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
floran-bee:
Lately,korean movies is what i watch and i must say they are all wonderful. I've watched City hunter,iris,athena,iljimae,the president and my best korean series so far, jumong and the kingdom of the wind.i love it so much,even the theme song of the kingdom of the wind is so beautiful. My 7yrs old boy says Jumong is his best film smiley
Check out GUMIHO 1&2, even your small boy will change his mind.
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Mrskillz1(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
I've watched jumong but its not very interesting to me... Its jux thr. I like Iris and City hunter... They both are interesting. A man called god looks too fake to me, so many film tricks.. It is more like 'nyt of a thousand laf' to me

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Jumzzy28: 2:02pm On May 20, 2013
ellatohsure: City hunter,sweet spy, nice guy nd faith. I so luv lee min ho. He is really cute.
what happened in season 2 of city hunter
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by pofolo(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2013
the man call GOD
lobbyist,
athena
iris
city hunter
vengeance
swallow the sun
iljimae
blue brain
pointman
birth of a hero...
spy
bogyguard............
the best action parked from start to finish is ARTHENA........God of war !!!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Jumzzy28: 11:51am On May 22, 2013
pofolo: the man call GOD
lobbyist,
athena
iris
city hunter
vengeance
swallow the sun
iljimae
blue brain
pointman
birth of a hero...
spy
bogyguard............
the best action parked from start to finish is ARTHENA........God of war !!!
wat happened in season 2 of city hunter
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by cherish(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2013
Jumzzy28: wat happened in season 2 of city hunter
if watch only season 1 and never watch 2,u haven't watch city hunter
Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by Temismith(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2013
Boys before flowers. Gun jun pyo and geum jan di gringringrin
-a man calld god
-iris
-city hunter
-lobyist. I love korean films gan! They make brain die.

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Korean Movie/Series by mosho2good: 8:54pm On May 24, 2013
Boys over flower is my best tv series of all time....

Guys should try it out

Jumong was my best until I came across boys before folwers....

Best ever

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.