Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Does He Really Want To Marry Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Really Want To Marry Me? (5060 Views)

Poll: He wants to marry me:

Yes: 25% (2 votes)
No: 75% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

What Women Really Want / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does He Really Want To Marry Me? by Dreloaded(f): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2007
Could be worse. Could meet your parents and STILL not be serious and make idiotic excuses.  angry

You should make it clear to him how much meeting your parents and his is important to you. If he doesnt respect you enough to take it into consideration, i suggest you leave.
Re: Does He Really Want To Marry Me? by Dreloaded(f): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2007
iniovosa:

sorry girl but he wont marry u.u didnt say how much u are sleeping with this guy.

Do you guys even bother to read threads before you run your mouths like diarrhea? She already said that she has NOT slept with the dude. How about reading the entire thread before making lame comments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se / What Will Make You Hit A Lady? / My Great Fear For Many Nigeria Spinsters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.