Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Www.findabook.com - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Www.findabook.com (1216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.findabook.com by TAEMI(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2007
GUYS, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BOOK TITLED "FRIDAY'S CHILD"
UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T REMEMBER THE AUTHOR'S NAME. sad  IT'S SETTING IS SET IN THE VICTORIAN TIMES AND IT HAS HINT OF GOOD OLD ROMANCE TO IT.
HAS ANY BODY READ IT BEFORE? IS THERE A SITE WHERE I CAN BROWSE TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK?
Re: Www.findabook.com by sdf78: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
hey,
your username pass off for the clue to the author book you are looking for,
aaaaaaaaalrait! write out the title of the book on the front page of google.com this way, a literary work titled ", " then search.
goodluck!
Re: Www.findabook.com by colors(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2008
pls im desperately looking for a book by BEN OKRI titled THE FAMISHED ROAD. I read it when i was nine and believe me that has been my best book ever. i really need to get the book

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Stars / 20 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / Poem: History Will Remember Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.