Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account (2270 Views)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account by bodik(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
Please,
What info details do i require from GTB to receive money into my domiciliary.
Re: Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Go to a GT Branch near you.
Re: Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
bodik: Please,
What info details do i require from GTB to receive money into my domiciliary.
SWIFT code: GTBINGLA
Bank Adress: The address of the bank branch
Some may sometimes ask for correspondence bank which is city bank New York city...
Go to the bank where the account was open and the customer service officer or visit gtbank.com and call GT connect...
Re: Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account by bodik(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
fados4sure:
SWIFT code: GTBINGLA
Bank Adress: The address of the bank branch
Some may sometimes ask for correspondence bank which is city bank New York city...
Go to the bank where the account was open and the customer service officer or visit gtbank.com and call GT connect...
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks God bless you
Re: Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account by supereagle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Brand_new: Go to a GT Branch near you.
The right answer has been to you. If you getting the money from Uk , a different bank is used .

(1) (Reply)

Lpg(cooking Gas) Skid Plant And Storage Tanks For Sale / Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account / BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.