Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria (3436 Views)

20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Low Capital / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria / Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Oluzzy4: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Epele oooo.... You naija people. Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oluzzy4: Hi people, my name is Amode tosin, a student of Unilorin. I can proudly called my self a successful entrepreneur and employer of labour despite the fact that am still an undergratuate. I have graduates that works under me.
I am here to show the way out of that wide ravaging unemployment, underemployment and poverty in the country. Yes it is true that money is where it is. Just go to social ceremonies you will surely see the way some people are spending money while some people are really suffering. Let me tell u a fact at this junction, it is not every rich man that makes money from yahoo plus or through corruption. We still have correct ways of making money. It is not the same that 24hours per day that God gave to both the rich and the poor? Ofcourse, it is the same 24hours/day.
Imagine i as a student earning hundreds of thousands per month.
I am introducing to set of business that has been giving me my cool cash right here in nigeria. I mean Businesses that you can start with low capital and make your cash. This information is for my fellow collegues in the higher institution ( as we will say don't dull or will you wait for the time you 'll graduate and start looking for job?), the graduates, and the working class or is it bad for you to have additional source of income that will not even allow you to touch your monthly salary. As a student, just imagine you are making #150000 to #500000 per month, imagine what your life will look like, imagine how well your studies will be going. I have always said it and i will continue to say it that my destiny will allow me to work under anybody simply because I am born to be a free man and what about you?
my achievement from the set of businesses i will be introducing to you
* have a nice ride
*I have plots of land
*have my own apartment
* money in my bank account. Etc.

Yes, student want to make more money. Infact they want to used the best and quality things even than the working class, it is really a crime? ofcourse, no, cause as a student you can make use of creativity, informations to make money. As it as been said that a person that is not informed will be deformed. This reason why i am introducing this e-book to you titled HOW  TO  MAKE  MONEY  WITH  LOW  CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. This book is self explanatory. It will be informing you on how to make money doing and step by step process of producing somethings which are most needed by every household in nigeria + online businesses in which i am making my money silently.

HOW  TO  GET  MY  E-BOOK
Make sure you have a sure Email
Dis E-Book is just #2000

You pay the sum of #2000 to this account
Bank: UBA
Account name: Amode. E.D
Account no: 2017511346.
Then after you have make the payment, text your name and your Email to my phone number 07068235867 or Email: amodesamuel@gmail.com and then get your E-book within 2hours via your Email.... Wish you success

Let me tell you one interesting thing before i go... Do you that you can start up a training centre or seminars and start training people on what you will learn from this E-book. From there you get another source income. Try this E-book and a trial will surely convince you. Bye

Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
Why is it dat everyone is coming to sell ebook jst to enrich their pockets.dear student go read your book before you get carry over.i thought you have good info for us.you can sell it to your fellow students in Unilorin.we dont need it here.
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by ddestiny20(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2012
na the ebook wey he wan sell na him be where he dey make money #500,000 per month na beans
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by abigalmama: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2012
Am interested in the E-book. but hope i will get the real information? I am full housewife and thinking of starting a business....
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Surfix22: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2012
Guy,ur information is so cheap dat,do u think u're talkin 2d dummies alone here?...whenever u want 2 share such info always give a point as to what d e-book is all about n d requirements as wel.k?
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by hottprince: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Do you think you are talkin to fools?your post is not even meaningfull.do you want to teach how to read n write in d ebook?.Go to your village and sell it there.
Moreso if u can afford to employ graduates then you won't need to scam your fellow countrymen of dere N2,000....Rubbish get out of heren go n face your book or u want carry over?I think your VC will need the ebook more
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by aliya247(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2012
o! Girl becacuse u wan sell e-book na em bi that long grammer. Of all the money u don make u still wan sell book hahahahaha!
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by hottprince: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2012
aliya247: o! Girl becacuse u wan sell e-book na em bi that long grammer. Of all the money u don make u still wan sell book hahahahaha!
chief I tire for the guy ooo
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Oluzzy4: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Whatup guys? Why are you angry with me? I am just here to pass onto you some information that will earn you your cool cash. E-book is on how to start your small scale paint company, snail farm, grasscutter farming and how to make it on an online business called DOMAIN NAME BUSINESS also known as VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE business. Do u guys want me to bring the price down?
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by hottprince: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Can't you read?we said we are not buying.get out of here before thinder strikes you
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Chudoify: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op,are you tired of selling e-book? Can't you use your time for other important things? Continue wasting your time.But remember,Nigerians are wise now.
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Jbrain88: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
See ur cheap format,u don employ graduates n u stil wan sell ur stupid ebook,i hate dat word E-book!
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by Mykolyke: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
The guy dont even av packaging skills 2 meet d needs of his clients.as orda nls said go face ur study
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by lafad11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hello bruv, u don't av to write a script to advertise ur ebook. We are no kids here oooo. We av men and women dat are interested in something more meaningful than all dis junks u wrote here. Pls go sell ur ebook to ur course mates. grin
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
I reside in ilorin,call me on 08036819899
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ye ye ye o o o.... My ribs they pain me from laugh. Ah . C motor. Accident?

Nairaland, u c wetin una cos?
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by edwardaigb: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2012
I am interested, call me on 08033566568. Thief
Re: How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria by aliya247(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
market don fall 4 her head, i know say she don pay money to get d e-book 4rom somewhere but no body wan buy lies called information marketing. Babe go facebook u fit get customer there. Let me give u my own free e-book go Ehow.com u can get some idea that will fetch u some cash to buy hand-out

(1) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Partners CBN To Deepen Rural Financial Inclusion / Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Hotel Supply Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.